It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega UFO event as millions see 'motherships' in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Two huge, rotating, glowing, mist shrouded saucer-shaped mother-ship type UFO have been seen by millons of residents in the Chinese cities and regions of Shahe, Xingtai, Ren County, South County, as well as Yongnian County.

The event occurred on the evening of 20 August beginning at around 8:30pm. The UFO crafts hovered above, making large circles over the area, for over two hours and had locals terrified.

Police received thousands of calls regarding the UFOs and various government authorities have rushed to the area to investigate further.

Officials have offered explanations as to what the object was. One theory is that it was a laser light show. Another that it was a bizarre weather pattern.

www.--.com...

After researching this topic and with the help of many members contributions, I think it is safe to say this topic may be that of a hoax. In the end I failed to find any reputable source to back up the claims made by the original provider.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Michael Cohen isn't a great reporter by my experience. FYI almost everything he has reported turns out to be false.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well thats interesting any vids or pics goin to be posted up

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
apparently there was a large sighting in russia on the 19th as well accordin to the site

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I cant wait to see some vids and pics. I very much doubt millions of people saw a ufo and there is no pic / vid evidence.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Before any of you investigate any further please read this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It`s really worth it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I will be hoping to see better quality pictures if 'millions' saw the event. Afterall China is supposedly famous for its technology and everyone has a camera...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a154d5cbf74.jpg[/atsimg]

It is just not a very good picture for the news report.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Interesting stuff. All News Web does seem to over do their article's. And I would not be surprised if this story has indeed been exaggerated. I am still currently in the process of trying to find linked stories or reliable sources for this specific topic.

Thanks for that

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I will be hoping to see better quality pictures if 'millions' saw the event. Afterall China is supposedly famous for its technology and everyone has a camera...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a154d5cbf74.jpg[/atsimg]

It is just not a very good picture for the news report.

I would have to agree - if indeed millions witnessed the event the evidence certainly isn`t there if that`s the best picture available

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
After researching this topic and with the help of many members contributions, I think it is safe to say this topic may be that of a hoax. In the end I failed to find any reputable source to back up the claims made by the original provider.

I checked out the website, AllNewsWeb, and the first link that caught my eye was this:

www.--.com...

The way that guy throws around the word "confirmed" without providing any confirmation make this very suspect indeed. I would vote hoax, BUT, let us not forget that China has a LOCKDOWN on it's citizens and it could definately cover something up with sheer force I am sure.

But I am like 95% sure it's alot of bull.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Would have given you a star and flag but no option to do so?

I watched the video and thought it was good. Couldn't make out what the people in the street were all saying as I don't speak chinese. Has the video been proved as fake? Maybe I clicked on the wrong video in your link?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
check out the ufo here in china, crazy. i have never saw a ufo craft, but i have saw a green glowing ball float across the road and into some bushes when i was 8. i ran home.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by pudgeego]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this one will give you the chills up your spine. it is by the old trade towars. happened before they went down. its freaky crazy. watch and turn up the volume before you play it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

I believe that video has already been labeled a HOAX. Apparently it was just an advertisement for SciFi with coincidental timing.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Hello, Did you watch the video of the Chinese

UFO? What did you think of it?

Its on the side panel of the article.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Not this idiot Cohen again, he just makes dresses up a typical UFO story into something that it wasn't.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Whats wrong with you people? What research? the event was News all over China and Russia. hardly just one source. Xinhua and China Daily are China's most reputed newspapers and government owned:

Shandong Province Jing Xian "UFO"
China Daily-- Aug 22, 2009
China News Network China's online news: August 20 night, Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan City, Jing Xian and many other "UFO". According to witnesses, they found two white cloud-like objects in the sky, surrounded by an oval-shaped back and forth movement, more slowly, brightness is not high, only to see the movement of objects trajectories. Astronomy experts say because of unknown objects in the night, a short time is difficult to judge what that is, but does not rule out the implementation of the relevant departments to hail, rain and other operations, or satellite had fallen from a variety of possible ...Video: Shandong, and more people suspected UFO photographed by an unknown light-emitting material of air
Sina-- Aug 21, 2009
August 20 at 8 pm, Shandong Province, Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan City, and many other unidentified object found in the air, witnesses agreed that more than one UFO. August 20 at around 7:40 pm, Shandong Qilu TV producer Zhang Lufeng part in an interview on his return, found the air in the Jinan region has a special bright objects, so they stop shooting. Zhang Lufeng and others in the process of filming the same time, received Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou City, witnesses called, etc. ...Jing Xian Xingtai sky white UFO
Sina-- Aug 21, 2009
August 20 evening 8:30 to 11 am, Xingtai City, south-easterly direction over the emergence of a peculiar white oval-shaped objects. The object in the night sky in the high-speed winding rotating more than two hours after the disappearance of Shahe City, Xingtai, Ren County, South County, as well as Yongnian County, Handan city, many villagers have witnessed the spectacle. It is reported that local authorities did not fly that night flying hot-air balloon or other device, the UFO's "true identity", is still a mystery. About the evening of August 20 from 8:30 start ...Yantai public photo is "UFO" photos of Shandong simultaneous multi-city map
Xinhua-- Aug 21, 2009
20 evening, Mr. Wang, the young people of Yantai Road, near the units on duty, they found an unidentified flying object that he photographed a timely manner this precious mobile phone screen. "Last night about 10 o'clock. I enjoy the cool night-shift to the outside plant, inadvertently looked up and found a bright flying objects, I quickly took out his cell phone shot down. And then go back to look at that flying objects have been no more, but also on more than 10 seconds of time. "Mr. Wang introduced. Mr. Wang showed reporters what he photographed the UFO, the dark night sky, this ...Jinan, Shandong and other cities found that UFO
Xinmin Net-- Aug 21, 2009
20, at 8 pm, province Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan and many other were found in "UFO", witnesses agreed that the UFO was 2. Mr. Liu Changle County, Weifang and other readers of the description and Wang substantially the same, and some readers is also reflected in two objects in the rear there are two white. Newspaper August 20 hearing on the 20th at 8 pm, province Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan and many other were found in "UFO", witnesses agreed that the UFO was 2. ..."UFO" should be caused by light irradiation
Weifang News-- Aug 22, 2009
Weifang News August 23 Xinhua Recently many readers have seen UFOs in the night sky, causing hot discussion, August 22 reported "UFO to visit many cities and counties" The paper reported that the city of Shouguang, Changle, Linqu, Green Island and other places of the night sky in the evening on the 20th found the show oval-shaped UFO, and some readers even see the four UFOs, aroused intense curiosity. Yesterday, members of the public Mr.Xue call Qingzhou paper said, the night sky on a UFO should be light exposure to the clouds on the spot ..."UFO" to visit many cities and counties Weifang oval up to see four
JINAN-- Aug 21, 2009
August 20 evening from 8 pm to 10 pm, more than a dozen readers to contact the reporter after another reflection of the city of Weifang in Shandong Province, Shouguang, Cheongju, Changle, Linqu UFO and other cities and counties to see the night sky. Reflect the discovery of readers come from the UFO Shouguang, Changle, There is also a Qingzhou, Linqu and Nursery readers. According to their observations, the Flying Objects roughly elliptical in shape, according to an irregular oval track rotation, the reader reflects the number of inconsistencies flying objects up to see four. 8 pm that night, Shouguang City, Chi Town, the East Taiwan ...Air discovers an unidentified light-emitting materials
JINAN-- Aug 21, 2009
【Explanation】 August 8 at 8 pm, Shandong Province, Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan City, and many other unidentified object found in the air, witnesses agreed that more than one UFO. August 7 at around 7:40 pm, Shandong Qilu TV producer Zhang Lufeng part in an interview on his return, found the air in the Jinan region has a special bright objects, so they stop shooting. At that time way back in the interview is very clever, I am Wang Chuangwai a look, see something very bright, when Yin ...Shandong Province and more recently discovered UFO Night
Sing Tao Global Network-- Aug 21, 2009
Sing Tao Global Network News: Shandong Province, Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan and other cities, the recent night found that "UFO". Experts say what is found in what witnesses withhold good things to a conclusion, but in the past proved to 95% of the "UFO" is the wrong probe. "Qilu Evening News" reported on the 20th at 8 pm, many witnesses said the UFO appeared in the sky 2. "It's two things amazing." Jinan Shanghe County, said Mr. Wang, the two white cloud-like objects in the sky of the north-east side, around the ...Multi-city people in China found that UFO hot discussion
Sound of Hope Radio-- Aug 21, 2009
August 21 hearing, the mainland news, August 20 at 8 pm, Shandong Province, Dongying, Weifang, Binzhou, Dezhou, Jinan and many other cities found that two UFO, there are witnesses said the two "UFO", But experts said the discovery of what is what good things withhold a conclusion does not exclude man-made factors. August 21 Fangjian to media reports, Jinan Shanghe County Because he is found to the media to reflect the fourth person UFO. Mr. Wang said, "these two things amazing." He described these are two white cloud-like ...
All 14 related articles »

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
but still theres no mention of 'millions' seeing it was this an exageration?
do you have a russian source as well ?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Millions allegedly saw this and THAT is the best photograph they could come up with?

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Millions allegedly saw this and THAT is the best photograph they could come up with?

Just my 2-cents

NO, There is an actual video on the side panel when you click on to the article. As I have stated before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join