It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Description

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Descriptive account of what happened to the photograph of Columbia being struck by a Scalar Weapon

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It says "Invalid Parameters"

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Try this one...

www.gulufuture.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
from the gulufuture.com

"This is not a "beam" weapon like the one used to down the two WTC towers"

I`m sorry but this guy/gal totally discredits themselves with statements like that. I was going along with them quite happily until they said that.

"The shuttle was gliding at 203,000 feet. That works out to almost 40 miles. Aircraft-generated sonic booms 40 miles up in super-thin air do not shake homes at ground level. Nor do small debris parts. Just try generating air pressure changes at ground level when 40 miles up -no matter how fast you are going."

not sure if this is true (can anyone confirm?) but if it is then its very interesting. I hate to say it but I think an alien shooting it down was more likely than the pentagon.

Even if they do say there was rational explanation for the crash people will unfortunately go on about how this is involved with the conspiracy/alien theories

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, there were booms from the Columbia breaking up over Dallas.... HOWEVER (and what makes this report bogus), Columbia had started to break up before hitting Dallas.

As we flew back home from a funeral in West Texas that day, we flew over fires started by shuttle debris. This was a hundred or more miles WEST of Dallas, and if you'll remember, the trouble seems to have started over California, around 5 minutes before it would have hit Dallas.

And finally, the "Tesla Howitzer" weapon link points to goodole Tom Bearden and his Incredible (and nonfunctional) Free Energy Machine.

'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Debris starting to begin falling around 6:45ish Pacific time in or around the San Francisco Bay Area (which is where I live). I was hearing it on the radio from the time they started talking about Columbia losing radar signals.

top topics

join