It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama "Kenyan Birth Certificate?" - Enhanced Lucas Smith Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If they followed the British system not only would the date have been in a different format, there would be no footprint it is not something that goes on a UK birth certificate.
Metrication started in around 1969, and after Googling it appears Kenya followed suit in the 70's.

I am a Brit., I don't really care who is President of the USA, but whatever Obama's place of birth is surely it would take years to sort things out and in the meantime the economy would suffer even more, laws could be passed without people being aware of them because all eyes would be focused on the saga of Obama.

This has happened in the UK when the media was full of MPs expenses.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Interesting find!

My only question at this point relates to the units of weight and measure on the BC . I am currently researching the methods used in 1961. It seems as though metrication was not standard until 1964.

This is a bogus BC. It has been dispelled by all networks.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
If they followed the British system [...] there would be no footprint it is not something that goes on a UK birth certificate.

The idea that a footprint somehow validates a birth certificate is a strange piece of speculation. I'm not sure where that came from. I did a Study of Birth Certificates here on ATS and found out that here in the US, the footprint certificates are novelties and called Souvenir Birth Certificates.

Souvenir birth certificates are NOT legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship. Only a COPY of the original OR a “short form” can be used as legal verification.

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

Source

The maker of this latest Obama BC apparently thinks the footprint means something.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, one explanation for the apparent "newness" of the document could be the simply fact that it's a xerox copy, it would explain how the blackness of the ink is a bit "blown out". It shouldn't e hard to imagine that they would only give a xerox copy of what could very well be a one of a kind document.

Just playing devil's advocate, I don't think it really matters whether or not he was born here, he'll be there until he achieves the goals of his masters, whatever they may be.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I bet they'll sell you a copy of this "Original Birth Certificate" for $100.00.

This is getting pathetically sadder and sadder with each passing day. But go ahead and waste your time chasing phony documents from 3rd world countrys and we'll run the country. Thats fine with me. I'm truly laughing my ass off with this one.
On second thought this looks like an original Birth certificate to me and if I was a 'Birther' I would do anything I could to get to the bottom of this one for sure. Hey I know. Why don't all you "birthers" buy a plane ticket and go get a copy and run back real quick in time for the evening fox celebrity news network broadcast. I mean what have you got to lose at this point. You alreadly lost the election.

P.S. Don't forget to take cash for a copy because I dought they take out of country checks in Kenya. And don't smudge the ink because you don't want people to think it's not real do you?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for your fairness, m'friend. I can't disagree with any of your points. As much as I've been fairly verbal about the air of mystery around President Obama's past, this production feels like a......... production!! People as props. Bad form.

Somewhere along the line, I elected to stand down on the BC issue. I feel that there are some problems with President Obama's lack of documentation, but I also have lately come to the conclusion that if it was conclusively proved that he was not born in Hawaii, that the repercussions of that event would be to the detriment of the United States as a whole. I can't say I'm thrilled with some of the things he's done as president, but I can say that I think total civil unrest would be the worst thing for the U.S. right now.

Who's to lead in the aftermath of a revolution? That's the question that always rings loud and true to me. I trust the Constitution. If we focus upon it, and don't let a line of it slip without first voting in an amendment, then we are lost.

We can't just "follow the money" any more, because it all leads to various factions of our government.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

My own BC -- 1958, Ventura, California, has a cute lil' set o' footprints. I don't believe it was a novelty in the era I was born, but it seems to have not been the standard in later years. My own BC footprints are VERY detailed -- not at all like those portrayed in the video. You can see nearly every whorl and line and footcrack in it. It's a 52-year-old document, and my mother had it for 35 of those years, and it's been in a file cabinet for the rest. It doesn't look old at all -- no discoloration to speak of.

The footprints in the video look WAY too dark; there's hardly a feature that can been seen. I think this is very damning, and not an asset to the validity of the person trying to pass this off as a valid BC.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

my Bride just wandered by the computer, read, and reminded me that I'm not 52, I'm 51. Imagine my surprise.

She also noted that my BC doesn't so much LOOK old, as it feels like it will crumble into vampire dust if one were to treat it in a way that was anything less than gentle. Hey, SHE's the one that said "vampire dust". I think I'm offended.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
My own BC -- 1958, Ventura, California, has a cute lil' set o' footprints.

Mine (from 1957) doesn't have footprints, but it's from Ohio, so that really doesn't mean anything.
I'm curious, though... Have you every used your BC with the footprints for any legal purposes, ie, to obtain a passport or prove your citizenship?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Somewhere along the line, I elected to stand down on the BC issue. I feel that there are some problems with President Obama's lack of documentation, but I also have lately come to the conclusion that if it was conclusively proved that he was not born in Hawaii, that the repercussions of that event would be to the detriment of the United States as a whole. I can't say I'm thrilled with some of the things he's done as president, but I can say that I think total civil unrest would be the worst thing for the U.S. right now.

Who would be the ones rioting though? His approval rating is getting lower by the day. I think the majority would give a sigh of relief....until the next corrupt fool was put in his place. Plus every bill he put in place would be null and void...so it would be a breathing space....a spanner in the works which would delay anything evil planned.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes. I also have a certified copy. When my Mother had the original, I requested the copy, and it has all the same fields of information, just sans footies. I've since used the original for acquiring a U.S. passport. It sounds stupid, but my Bride and I moved down here without either one of us having a passport. We were down here about 10 years, and we decided we needed to have a U.S. passport. Her BC has footies also. We had to go to the U.S. consulate in Jamaica, present our info, and -- miracles of miracles -- had our shiny new passports in about 10 days. Surely a new record in turnaround time.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I hope you are right, oneclick. I believe that if President Obama wee removed from office, that all manner of hell would be unleashed. I don't neccessarily thing these things would happen along racial lines. I just think it would be a crapstorm, and at a time wherein the U.S. REALLY needs a sense of unity, not polarization. Understand, I think the U.S. economy is on the cusp of total and absolute collapse.

Short answer: I don't think it matters any more. The U.S. isn't going to have a cohesive leader; one that is trusted by some of the population is better (I hope) than none at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sneering sarcasm, flagrant disinterest in facts let alone objective truth, gullibility in the extreme, especially when self-interest is enhanced.

Yep. A perfect Sheople. You go, boy!

Originally posted by kenton1234
I bet they'll sell you a copy of this "Original Birth Certificate" for $100.00.

This is getting pathetically sadder and sadder with each passing day. But go ahead and waste your time chasing phony documents from 3rd world countrys and we'll run the country. Thats fine with me. I'm truly laughing my ass off with this one.
On second thought this looks like an original Birth certificate to me and if I was a 'Birther' I would do anything I could to get to the bottom of this one for sure. Hey I know. Why don't all you "birthers" buy a plane ticket and go get a copy and run back real quick in time for the evening fox celebrity news network broadcast. I mean what have you got to lose at this point. You alreadly lost the election.

P.S. Don't forget to take cash for a copy because I dought they take out of country checks in Kenya. And don't smudge the ink because you don't want people to think it's not real do you?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Allow me to speak the obvious, if hideous truth:

There has not been "unity" in these United States since at least the 1950s.

Demographically, the American nation has not existed in any meaningful form since perhaps 1900 (c.f., Roosevelt's "tangle of squabbling nationalities").

The land mass of the USA is presently inhabited by what many now call the "multicult" and the only common interests, in the absence of blood ties, shared history, common vision, shared religion, or even a mother tongue... is a common lust for the US dollar.

As we all know, the US dollar is rapidly becoming worthless.

If you think things are bad today, imagine the bloodshed and "Mad Max" excitement that will be unleashed when the dollar loses reserve status and/or hyperinflation kicks in.

Obama will be the butt of gallows humor on that day and little else.

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by oneclickaway

I hope you are right, oneclick. I believe that if President Obama wee removed from office, that all manner of hell would be unleashed. I don't neccessarily thing these things would happen along racial lines. I just think it would be a crapstorm, and at a time wherein the U.S. REALLY needs a sense of unity, not polarization. Understand, I think the U.S. economy is on the cusp of total and absolute collapse.

Short answer: I don't think it matters any more. The U.S. isn't going to have a cohesive leader; one that is trusted by some of the population is better (I hope) than none at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thanks for doing this, SO.

I stated my thoughts on the original thread here. Nothing else jumps out at me. But the footprint actually looks more like a real baby's footprint in this video. I have never seen one so perfect as this, though.

A couple more points:

The seal seems to say "SEAL" in the center... And anyone can get an embossing seal made. It seems several of the goofs from the last hoax are corrected in this one.

It occurs to me that if he wanted to convince people that he had the real deal, he would have stabilized the document, by placing it on a solid surface and carefully filmed it instead of waving it about and capturing glimpses of the info on the piece of the paper. This just seems like a "carrot" for those who still want so badly to believe.

This guy's a criminal.

The certificate says Obama's Father was born in 1936. No other date, just the year. Interestingly, every internet source I can find has the same. Just the year. But Obama's Mother's full birth date is noted.

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
I knew he is Christian today, but I thought I heard he was at one time muslim when he was younger...

You probably did hear that. There is a school registration form from when he went to school in Indonesia as a child, and it lists his religion as Muslim. It was filled out on a form. So, at one time, someone filled out a form (I suspect his step-father) and wrote in "Muslim" and that's what people are taking as fact. Personally, I doubt that a 6-year-old boy knows or cares what Muslim is.

S'pose we could get any DNA on that footprint? Or match it up to his now?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by joeofthemountain

Sounds to me like you and I see things somewhat similarly. I don't see how hyperinflation can not be avoided. I'd be happy to be wrong.

I think many of the BC "documents" are frauds perpetrated by both sides. It's a distraction on many levels. This issue was tried to be put to rest prior to the election. Various legislative bodies ruled that the suits had no standing to file the charges.

Okeydokeyfine. here's you bed. Get comfy.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It amazes me how some still think this is a valid point. Do you fail to realize that if there was truly any question the Republican party would have been ALL OVER IT.

Seriously guys? The birth certificate is so last month. Get with the program and start bashing the health care reform. Try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Does anybody know if we could get some DNA off that ink footprint? Or could we match it up to his existing footprint????

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
It amazes me how some still think this is a valid point. Do you fail to realize that if there was truly any question the Republican party would have been ALL OVER IT.

Seriously guys? The birth certificate is so last month. Get with the program and start bashing the health care reform. Try to keep up.

I just can't stand the thought of this guy getting away with pulling the wool over ALL of our eyes, and we just stand there and say, duh, okay - no legitimate birth certificate? Well, okay, just cause the constitution of the United States says you should have one, and you can't produce one, well, that's okay, dude. Really? Not me. I want to see it - I STILL want to see it. And if he doesn't have one, I insist he apologize and take his medicine.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Whatever the answer. The people are on a quest for truth. Birthers have a valid opinion and are basing their opinion on Constitutional law. Obama and all polititcians have too much to hide.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join