Barack Obama "Kenyan Birth Certificate?" - Enhanced Lucas Smith Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
ATS Information Account? I like it!

Is that new or has it been around for a while and I've missed it?

Well the register date shows 2002, so I doubt its new. Of course I suppose they could make it whatever they want. Plus the Profile shows numerous threads. Powers of observation?

Seems like a much better vehicle to disseminate questionable information than certain select ATS members.

The enhancements help a great deal. The document looks undoubtedly fake. However as BH pointed out in the original thread, there is some Graffiti in the unedited version in English.

Based on the ethnicity and clothing of the "extras" and the verbiage in the aforementioned graffiti the location very much resembles Jamaica based on my travels.

Add to that the dubious background of Mr. Smith, I'd say we got another fake BC for the shredder pile.

Nice job ATS on a fair and unbiased presentation. Kudos from Kurious. Big up!

[edit on 23-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

Seriously guys? The birth certificate is so last month. Get with the program and start bashing the health care reform. Try to keep up

HR3200 bashes itself. Have you read it? Really read it? It's a mere 1000 pages doublespaced. I think it would take about 10,000 pages to make it a precise document.

I have read it. I've made notes. It's a nebulous document. There's more to be afraid of in what it doesn't say, than in what it does, IMO. I'm not against it, and certainly not against universal health care. I think that HAS to happen for the U.S. to be whole. I just don't want to see a bunch of graft rolled into it, and I believe it should ONLY cover those who are on U.S. soil legally -- you notice I didnt say only "citizens".

"Try to keep up". Next you'll be telling us to "wake up!", my personal favorite. My truth is, the U.S. has to find a common denominator. You can stand on the outside and be derisive toward people that ask unanswered questions, but the country will come together if and only IF the citizens can find a common boundary.

Do yourself a favor. Take six hours like I did and read HR3200. Take notes. Ask yourself if this outlines the best strategy for care for everyone. Consider alternate proposals, and measure the dollars against the basic human need for all citizens to have health care. Consider the liklihood that financially penalizing those that truly cannot afford health care is a good way to go; consider the possibility that providing total health care for those who occupy U.S. soil illegally is a benefit to the nation. Then........ after all that, you'll be "caught up."

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Seriously guys? The birth certificate is so last month. Get with the program and start bashing the health care reform. Try to keep up

HR3200 bashes itself. Have you read it? Really read it? It's a mere 1000 pages doublespaced. I think it would take about 10,000 pages to make it a precise document.

I have read it. I've made notes. It's a nebulous document. There's more to be afraid of in what it doesn't say, than in what it does, IMO. I'm not against it, and certainly not against universal health care. I think that HAS to happen for the U.S. to be whole. I just don't want to see a bunch of graft rolled into it, and I believe it should ONLY cover those who are on U.S. soil legally -- you notice I didnt say only "citizens".

"Try to keep up". Next you'll be telling us to "wake up!", my personal favorite. My truth is, the U.S. has to find a common denominator. You can stand on the outside and be derisive toward people that ask unanswered questions, but the country will come together if and only IF the citizens can find a common boundary.

Do yourself a favor. Take six hours like I did and read HR3200. Take notes. Ask yourself if this outlines the best strategy for care for everyone. Consider alternate proposals, and measure the dollars against the basic human need for all citizens to have health care. Consider the liklihood that financially penalizing those that truly cannot afford health care is a good way to go; consider the possibility that providing total health care for those who occupy U.S. soil illegally is a benefit to the nation. Then........ after all that, you'll be "caught up."

I didn't read it all - I read enough of it though, to make me sick in my stomach. Real-time access to my financial accounts? No attempt or guarantee to keep my private health records confidential? All aliens must be granted this all for free? Know what really tells me this is a bad bill? When asked, bald-faced, if the President, his family, and congress would have to subscribe to the same treatment, provisions, etc., as we would - whether they would have to go on this wonderful government insurance - NOBODY ANSWERS! The closest I've heard, is that they would be given the opportunity - now, which would YOU choose? Their elite first class health insurance, or this piece of crap??? Hmmmmm - hard choice.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

You made a point I often think. I see political "Experts" and almost laugh because they talk and talk when really they don't know ANYTHING. I feel like they are in grade 1, and the universities are saying "Oh wow good job! You should be proud!". passing them through simply so they can reinforce the lies we are all fed.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Touchy Touchy it was a joke mocking the constant re-emergence of the certificate and how the jab of the day has moved on.

"measure the dollars against the basic human need for all citizens to have health care." - Don't need to, I think that for all we put in dollar wise to the coffers of this country I think the least they can give back to us, besides security etc etc, is a universal coverage. I.e. Break your leg, show your healthcare card and get it healed.

"Try to keep up". Next you'll be telling us to "wake up!" - Never. I don't look good in tinfoil.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
idiots fall for this stuff? and its already too late.. hes the president.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

So, we can impeach him, can't we?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm on board. Makes good American sense.
Throw some black people in front of Obama's birth certificate.
It must be real.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

It wouldn't matter what connections she had because he was backed by the Trilateralists all the way. They would have told her to stuff it or else.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hmmm. This seems like a lot of hyped fony BS. Why would someone film a boys birth certificate in the first place??? What was the occasion??? Not impressed.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Which idiots are you talking about?

... the birthers?

... the gleeful Obama supporters that believe Obama can never do anything wrong, would never lie and has nothing to hide?

... or the zombies that are happy with the status quo, accept things as they happen without ever questioning controversial events because they are to lazy to lift a finger other than to change the channels on their remote?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If anybody was paying attention to the video, the document is stamped Feb 10 2009 on the top left hand corner.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by scoopkill]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Having waded through three pages of comments, I was disappointed not to find one that PROVES that this document is a hoax. All I found were:

Vacuous pretensions of "I know better than be fooled by this"

Why bother even to look at it?

Criticisms based upon the false assumption that it was the original document, whereas it had to be a Xerox copy

Regurgitation of arguments against the Kenyan BC sent to Orly Taitz that she has rebutted but which ATS posters have not read

The enhanced Lucas Smith video footage deserved better.

Verdict on this thread:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
FWIW, Here are 2 frame grabs from the original unedited video.
BH had alluded to this writing before. It is in English and appears to read "Larry Big."
Doesn't seem appropriate for Africa, No?

Nice catch BH.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

FWIW, Here are 2 frame grabs from the original unedited video.
BH had alluded to this writing before. It is in English and appears to read "Larry Big."
Doesn't seem appropriate for Africa, No?

It would seem entirely appropriate as English is one of the official languages of Kenya

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

So you are in support of this new finding? You lend it credence?

Do you think this document is real or the fantasy of of a Birther gone wild?

EDIT TO ADD:

Good point about English, I did not know that, but.................

Kenya is a multilingual country. Its official languages are Swahili and English. There are a total of 62 languages spoken in Kenya (according to Ethnologue), most being African languages with a minority of Middle-Eastern and Asian languages spoken by descendants of settlers.

Source

[edit on 24-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I know several people from Africa and not one of them has an English name. They're names are more like Mukasa, Ndebalwanya, Lwasa, etc.
It's certainly possible there's a "Larry" in the bunch, though.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I, like most at this time, have no idea whether it is real or not. However, I do not dismiss anything until I have proof that it is false.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

ROFLMAO.

Perhaps he's a Cable Guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Having waded through three pages of comments, I was disappointed not to find one that PROVES that this document is a hoax. All I found were:

Vacuous pretensions of "I know better than be fooled by this"

Why bother even to look at it?

Criticisms based upon the false assumption that it was the original document, whereas it had to be a Xerox copy

Regurgitation of arguments against the Kenyan BC sent to Orly Taitz that she has rebutted but which ATS posters have not read

The enhanced Lucas Smith video footage deserved better.

Verdict on this thread:

Yeah, well I found the same to be true on the original thread that broke this story here at ATS from WND. Lots of just "this is false" and not much else. What little arguments there were against this document were pretty trite at best.

While on the contrary, I presented evidence that the doctor did exist in Kenya at the time, was involved in pediatrics, and I also presented a set of footprints that looked similar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, no one cared to counter those posts or even comment on them.
No one seems to have made any real headway yet on debunking this certificate. If anything, it is seeming more and more to be the real thing to me, unless someone can come up with something substantial to debunk it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join