It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama "Kenyan Birth Certificate?" - Enhanced Lucas Smith Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We captured the video of the supposed Kenyan birth certificate of Barack Obama first discussed in this thread on ATS. Since the original video was rotated and of difficult to read quality, we applied some enhancements to aid our members in a closer examination of this video. The enhancements include rotation, sharpening, contrast adjustment, brightness adjustment, saturation reduction, slowed frame-rate, and zooming-in at key areas. Also, the sound track has been omitted to preserve as much bandwidth as possible for the video portion. In addition, the video is presented with very-low-loss compression and full-screen playback is recommended for those interested in a close examination of the document shown in the video.

(click to open player in new window)

AboveTopSecret.com, its staff and management, make no claim or state no opinion as to the nature of the document shown in the video. This enhancement is provided as an aid to our members who are interested in this topic.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
hahhaah awesome find ;-P

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting find!

My only question at this point relates to the units of weight and measure on the BC . I am currently researching the methods used in 1961. It seems as though metrication was not standard until 1964.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Huh...I have three observations and a quick note.
First I would like to ask if they are saying this is an original?

Observation 1) If they are in fact saying it is an original, then I have to point out how very dark the lettering is...For a document that is close to 50 years old...the ink looks very fresh with no fading what so ever....

2) The foot print is very filled in and dark...Both my childrens are much, much lighter in color. So is mine from the early 80's..Maybe it is different in Kenya. I dont know...

3) There are two letters indicating he is a "second" of "Barrack H. Obamas"
There were two "II"s after his name on the first line.

Now, I m not completely up to date on his name so all I can say is I dont know. But besides not realising he was s second, I did not realise barrack hussein was his original name. I thought those were converted when he was muslim...I dont know... its hard do distinguish fact from fiction with this whole conspiracy theory...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
one thing i don't get on ATS, is that you guys worry about he Birth Certificate AFTER Obama was sworn in...I'm sorry, but you'll never see him stepping down because of some administrative paperwork. face it, because you're wasting time and sometimes money to verify claims that, in the end, will lead to nothing .....................

no offense for the OP, but i had to say it

to provide balance, let Schwarzie run against obama in 2012

[edit on 23/8/09 by MattMulder]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

I did not realise barrack hussein was his original name.

Sad, we don't know what his original name was, but voted for him anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you very much MODS +ATS staff obviously you can do the best research with the best evidence.Thanks again

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I still don't understand what people are trying to accomplish here. I'm no fan of Obama, but at least I realize that if we can't get Bush impeached for War Crimes Against Humanity or Violation of the United States Constitution, then certainly there's no way Obama will be impeached for not being a Native Born American. Paperwork is a lot easier to forge or cover-up than human deaths or blatant disregard for the oath sworn to that which we base the foundation of our country upon.

That doesn't mean anyone should give up, but certainly there are more productive things people could be focusing on.

I guess I'm just disheartened after all the things Bush got away with. I feel a real disconnect with anything slightly related to the government and feel sorry for those who make politics their lives because they're whole career is based nothing but compromise and deceit. It has to be the most dishonorable career, I think even surpassing lawyers.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I can only speak for myself but the real issue behind all the obama B.S is weather or not he is a liar.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I didnt vote for him...

i intensely dislke partison politics....and the two party system we currently have..both sides have been so manipulated and corrupted its a gross defilement of the constitution

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For the record Obama was never a Muslim and was known as Barry for much of his early life but found his given name to be Barack Hussien Obama. Perhaps his father from Kenya was Muslim but he was raised Christain and maintains that faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

OK...thanks for clarifying. I knew he is Christian today, but I thought I heard he was at one time muslim when he was younger...

I definitely dont wish to be spreading more lies...It sounded feasable considering his name...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks for doing this, SO.

I stated my thoughts on the original thread here. Nothing else jumps out at me. But the footprint actually looks more like a real baby's footprint in this video. I have never seen one so perfect as this, though.

A couple more points:

The seal seems to say "SEAL" in the center... And anyone can get an embossing seal made. It seems several of the goofs from the last hoax are corrected in this one.

It occurs to me that if he wanted to convince people that he had the real deal, he would have stabilized the document, by placing it on a solid surface and carefully filmed it instead of waving it about and capturing glimpses of the info on the piece of the paper. This just seems like a "carrot" for those who still want so badly to believe.

This guy's a criminal.

The certificate says Obama's Father was born in 1936. No other date, just the year. Interestingly, every internet source I can find has the same. Just the year. But Obama's Mother's full birth date is noted.

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
I knew he is Christian today, but I thought I heard he was at one time muslim when he was younger...

You probably did hear that. There is a school registration form from when he went to school in Indonesia as a child, and it lists his religion as Muslim. It was filled out on a form. So, at one time, someone filled out a form (I suspect his step-father) and wrote in "Muslim" and that's what people are taking as fact. Personally, I doubt that a 6-year-old boy knows or cares what Muslim is.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

www.timothybirdnow.com...

In an interview with the New York Times, published on April 30th, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama’s younger half sister, told the Times, “My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim.”

According to Tine Hahiyary, one of Obama’s teachers and the principal from 1971 through 1989, Barry actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his time at the school. “I remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran)” Tine said.....

To put it quite simply, ‘mengaji classes’ are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to. To put this in a Christian context, this is something above and beyond simply enrolling your child in Sunday school classes.”

“He was quite religious in Islam but only after marrying Michelle, he changed his religion.”
So Obama, according to his classmates and friends was a Muslim until the confluence of love and ambitious, caused him to adopt the cloak of Christianity: to marry Michelle and to run for President of the United States.

In Kenya while he was a Senator, Obama stumped for his cousin, opposition leader Raila Odinga, the son of Senior’s sister, a direct first cousin and nephew of Obama’s father.
On August 29, 2007, Raila Odinga and Shiekh Abdullah Abdi, chairman of the National Muslim Leaders Forum of Kenya signed a Memorandum of Understanding in which it pledges the support of Kenyan Moslems for Raila’s election. In return, as President of Kenya, Raila agrees … within 6 months re-write the Constitution of Kenya to recognize Shariah as the only true law sanctioned by the Holy Quran for Muslim declared regions [and] within one year to facilitate the establishment of a Shariah court in every Kenyan divisional headquarters — everywhere in Kenya, not just in “Muslim declared regions” — and to popularize Islam, the only true religion … by ordering every primary school in Kenya in the regions to conduct daily Madrassa classes.

Ummm...I don't think so. He may have changed to get where he is on the surface.....

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As much as i hate seeing someone who isn't even eligible to be president being the president of the US, he is nothing more than a puppet. Bush, Obama, Clinton, hell, most of the 44 president if not every one of them were puppets.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder
one thing i don't get on ATS, is that you guys worry about he Birth Certificate AFTER Obama was sworn in...I'm sorry, but you'll never see him stepping down because of some administrative paperwork. face it, because you're wasting time and sometimes money to verify claims that, in the end, will lead to nothing .....................

I remember this being a big deal during the Primaries against Hillary. I would check you facts before you ramble on about something. Also he won't have to step down if he is proven to not be a national born, he will be thrown out.

Here's his site that talks about it, they have articles that were written during the Primaries to help voters overcome the "demonizing" done by the Right.

This was an issue BEFORE he was sworn in.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by gravitybender]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am puzzled by the dates on the document. One seems to be 8/7/1961 and the other 8/8/1961 which if they were written the British way would be 8th July 1961 and the other 8th August 1961. The day is placed before the month in the british system and that is reversed in the american and it would appear that this certificate follows the American practise, which I would have thought unlikely in Africa at that time.

If it was using the british dating system it would be a fraud as 8/7/1961 would be 8th July 1961 which would be before his birth on the 4th of August 1961.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by keldas]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by keldas]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice try, but it has to be a fake. Two things I noticed in the video:

1) The paper itself looks new. 48 year old paper should have aged, especially under normal, "real-world" conditions. It should have yellowed, which would still be noticeable even with the processing adjustments listed in the original post. There should also be crinkles, folds, tears, frayed edges. This would be a normal birth certificate, not something stored in an inert gas enclosure. Which means Obama would need to use it occasionally, id cards, passports, etc. Although you could use a certified copy/duplicate. Also, how common was 20#, 87+ brightness, A4/Letter sized paper 48 years ago?

2) Multicolored ink tends to fade a bit over time, and the stamp in the top right looks like it was stamped yesterday.

Bonus, but unimportant:
1) The clipboard is brand new. No scratches or dulling of the silver, no bent or beatup corners or edges.

2) That video could have been filmed anywhere. There were no distinct Kenyan characteristics in the surrounding elements (clothing, architecture, shoes, etc.). It could have been filmed in Detroit for all we know.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Of course it's fake, Obama was born in hawaii, you know why I know this, because believe me, if he wasn't back when he was running against Hillary Clinton, she would have exposed him so fast and she has the connections to find out the truth. Believe me she checked him out upside down, backwards, side to side, in and out, and than some!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ATS Information Account? I like it!

Is that new or has it been around for a while and I've missed it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join