It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU conspiracy. Wake up ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have some general questions. Can you move to any member state you want to live in? If not what is the point then. If you can move at will, then you have to start looking at health care uniformity, education uniformity etc. If you don't like other nationalities, it's not going to work very well. If the Irish hate British rule, why would they embrace the EU?

Can we call our troops based in Europe home so we can spend the savings on our health care now? Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

I think that the Gallileo is actually ment to be the replacement to the Hubble..?

And also, if your a member of the EU you still need a Visa to work in another country and you also emigrate the way you would outside of Europe. Basically im sure you need to hit some sort of qualifying agrement to live abroad. Such as have work or enougth money in the bank... Im not 100% sure though.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

Thanks for the thread! I write about "conspiracies" for a living. Generally, I stay out of the political/nwo-ish threads here on ATS, because it's what I have to deal with for work. But I'm glad this one caught my eye.

I'm often told to write about the 'NAU plan' (a concept I'm not personally invested in) and I'm instructed to use the EU as an example, as it's the first united region in the supposed plans to do the same thing around the world, leaving us with a few united regions instead of nation states.

Anyway, I generally use NAFTA as an example of how the NAU is being developed, but I wasn't aware the EU was also founded for the concept of 'free trade'. It makes sense. lol

I have more studying to do, obviously. Thanks for enlightening me about the EU, I'll watch the videos as soon as I get a chance (work to do now) and I have to read up a bit more about this Javier Solana you speak of.

For once, a political-conspiracy thread that is somewhat useful for my work. I thank you greatly.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interestingly why did germany join EU. They have export balance in excess of 1 trillion dollars, the biggest in the world. If they kept deutchmark it would be a very stable currency. Now the value of Euro is diluted by various member countries that have no meaningful manufacturing and exports By loosing the strong currency germans were aiming for something else- annihilation of customs barrier to their products within Europe, that would seemingly counterbalance the loss of national currency. Yet the GDP per capita was diluted also by East Germany as well. manufacturing countries are always interested in Unions that destroy trade barriers and customs barriers. This way they can attack markets of smaller countries and rip them in shreds by wiping out competition and dismantling all trade and customs barriers.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree. It's scary how Europe is being taken over but people are scared to speak about it or they'll get called a racist. Just look at some of the politicians who have brought it up. One is dead and the other needs constant protection.

Anyway, I disagree with how Europe is trying to control its citizens, but from a safety point of view I don't think one strong Europe is a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Turtledub

The EU is nowhere near to have a standing army or a diplomacy of his own.
European armies are at the american Elite/powerfuls/PTB disposal under NATO. We fight and get killed like all the american soldiers for the defense of the interests of the rulers and their power grab.

The EU's job is to rip off the people and kill their freedom and liberties. The EU's focus is the economy, downsizing the labor standards, reducing the wages, speeding the outsourcing, raising the big companies profits and, the most important, destroying the social welfare, health system, education system... It's already broken, soon enough it will be gone.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Your so correct...the UE was started just the same as NAFTA here in North America, as freetrade between neighboring countries...sold to the people as good for jobs, market and individual countries. And we all see what has happened...our manufacturing industries are all but gone or bankrupt. The only difference is the fact that TPTB can't do it as quickly here in the US as they have done in Europe. But, mark my words...
TPTB....NWO has their grip around the USA's throat and is strangling the life out of her. The year is almost up....which brings us to 2010...the year of NWO. Bush senior said it in several speeches, as I am such most of you have veiwed, and it is rearing it ugly head.
If you have not notice the little remarks made, only several times, over and over and over again...conditioning the people to get used to the term, idea or way. Just a small example.....you hear politicians, reporters and the likes use the term "States" when discussing nations, isn't that interesting.....wonder why? Here in the US they have been refering to us as a "Democrecy".....when did we switch from a Republic...which there is a huge difference.
And let us not forget the recent talks with Russia, China and Brazil about a economic partnership......I think that if you were TPTB forming say 4-6 unions throughout the world and take them over, would be far easier than dealing with 180 nations....just my thoughts and MHO....

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Interesting...you actually have a job like that, my dream job..
Can you tell me where you work? Would like to read some of your work....if you can't post it here u2u me....thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Europe is not the USA. Europe will never ever have an army like the USA. It doesn't have all those FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.
It's all in a lesser scale, and it is not going to change mostly because the German are still obsessed with the last war.
Europe citizens will not stand behind their soldiers like the US, because they learned from the WWI and WWII.

Europe, is not one big country like the USA. France, Germany and England are the main actors, and first they try to do what is best for their country. Every country has its own (different) health care system, school system, political system, army, taxes, etc. What Europe do is try to build brides between those systems.

Europe is good for the European countries. Today you can not exist with large countries like the USA, China, Russia.... It is that simple, it is why the European countries unite even if every country wants to keep its sovereignty.

In everyday's live Europe is a huge step forward. One currency, no borders.

Anyway I don't think that the decisions are taken by the politicians or by any democracy. The power is where the money is.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

I believe October is going to prove to be a pivotal time for the U.S. and the world.

California (I.O.U.'s), vaccinations & flu, dollar demise, middle east war, Russian intervention, earthquakes...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
so what can we do to help? can we organize something? is anyone organizing anything? if so lemme know. i wanna do something instead of watch something.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by A52FWY

Never thought of that...excellent point. Why are we still in Europe? we should do a Thread on that alone......I am writing my Rep's and Congressmen and posing that question to them....excellent point!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

Actually there are 10 unions ... they exist and you can find them through analyzing credit card companies districts (easiest to see is the holding co of master card...)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
dont the rothschilds run the main bank in france? am i wrong. i dno speculating.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
AND? what is your problem with an united europe? Its about time europe got its act together and starting to unify the countries. You really think you better off with seperate countires with different monies unfair justice massive tax difference in countries where its cheaper to outsource to another etc... Well tough most people in europe see them selves as europeans as well as their national identity. They like to have a single monetary system common laws for all etc if thats wrong then what do you suggest we do? the only problem is that at the moment it is run by unelected officals but that will change when everything else starts to run smoothly as the biggest problem people face in Europe is how to fairly vote for someone to run for presidency of europe where most people are likely to vote for someone of their own country.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by A52FWY

Yes, persons from any member state that has joined the EU to date can move freely, live, work, avail of social schemes etc in any other state, Spain has brought in some new laws to curb immigration. Any future member states towards the East will not be able to avail of the freedom of employment laws in other member states until they are of sufficient economic development.

RE: Education, healthcare etc.. Why? Each state has control over social policies.. would you move to a place that speaks another language just so you can get free healthcare when you could stay at home and pay for cheapish health insurance? Same with education etc. We don't think like that anyway.

Ireland is not under British rule.
Northern Ireland is.

Ireland has joined the EU by choice.. Previous to 1922, Ireland was under the Commonwealth by force.

If you look at it this way, the US is helping the EU and the West with security issues and by waging resource wars until the EU army is strong enough to be able to take over at least half of the load. Then roles will be reversed while the EU military helps the US while the US recoups the money it has spent on war.

The EU and US will always be a partnership, simple as.

[edit on 22/8/09 by Dermo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am not against a united Europe per se, i would just like some kind of say in what they do and i don't want things done under some borderline authoritarianism.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
lol a fourth reich?

You guys are crazy!!!

If you're right, at least I want a cool uniform... I mean the third had them, so the fourth has to get them also!

EU conspiracy... lol god...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) of 2000 was the latest 'great' 'change we can believe in', that in Reality, was a precursor to forming the NAU (North American Union).

The NWO (New World Order comprising of the International banksters/illuminati folk) is not folk-lore.

There are 'no boundaries' to Greed and Lust for Power, only destruction for both parties involved. The Master? destroys a Slaves body while destroying himself from within. From 'within' is a much more painful way to go. A Man/Woman is often their 'own' worst enemy and their own best freind. If your voyage is off compass, consult one.

Lead and others will follow.
From time to time, all Men are corrupt.
This is the purpose and meaning of the idea of 'Separation of Powers' and Trial by Jury (fellows).

May one be part of the solution than part of the problem.
May we all be our Brother's keeper.
It really does 'take a village'.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The EU right now is focusing on economic power,which as it stands is the greatest economic power in the world right now and still expanding.After that is finished no doubt they will combine military power...probably under the guise of peace keeping first of all then expand over the years into a single military.Many people think the EU countries are always at logger heads with each other and could never achieve this,i think that's just a facade for the most part.

Anyone wonder if the military power will come from the U.S.? I mean, once the one world government sets in, the U.S. will probably be the military capital of the world, as it is now. If you look at the Vatican's power, the EU, and the U.S., they all contain a part of the wielding power - U.S.: military, EU or specifically U.K.: economic and the Vatican is whatever is left.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join