It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The EU conspiracy. Wake up ATS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

OK, that's what happens with outdated, second hand information.

I posted that because that was what my sister told me happened when she went to the Netherlands some years ago, they were asking for an ID and if they were EU citizens they could pass, some Brazilian guys that were on the same train had to go through the usual procedures.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

OK, as most people were talking about illegal immigrants and as EU members that move to another EU country are not really considered as immigrants, I thought you were also talking about illegal immigrants.

You said that they reach a time (I suppose it's time related) when they can vote; does that happen to all immigrants or only to people from the EU?

As far as I know, here in Portugal people from other EU countries can only vote for European elections and, I think, local elections (although I am not sure if they already can vote for the local elections), they cannot vote to choose the president or the parliament unless they are Portuguese citizens.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
apparently in germany the reproduction rate is 1.3 children/couple and it is over 8 for the muslim population.... the projection is by 2060 the muslim pop is the majority in europe, just like the latino will be in the usa by 2060

ever heard the story about how gengis khan took over a city? first the army surrounded and no trade came in or out, economic siege. then at the point of weakness the dead plague bodies were thrown over the walls. (this eventually spread through rats to england) then every man woman, child and animal was exterminated. soon the tale spread and when the army would surround a township, it would surrender to taxation.

it seems pretty obvious doesn't it?
if it works don't change it?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by DChenO]

<< 5  6  7   >>

join