It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ever sense I've bee young, I could concentrait on the windshield of vehicles when it's raining, and I have been able to slow down or stop the rain. I want to know if people are having/had similar experiences, or if they can disprove this in any way. Do not say I am crazy, I have never seen anything before. I have never had a ghost experience, or alien experience, just that. I have yet tried to produce lightning, or more rain though, next rain I'm in I will try it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I want to know if people are having/had similar experiences,

Well, I don't think I can do that.

But, when I'm driving in the rain, I am able to make the windshield wipers move back and forth...it's the strangest thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by Phlynx

I want to know if people are having/had similar experiences,

Well, I don't think I can do that.

But, when I'm driving in the rain, I am able to make the windshield wipers move back and forth...it's the strangest thing.

That sounds awesome! I wish I could do that!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This could simply be a misconception. A few questions for you though:
a.) Can you do it EVERY time you want?
b.) Can you stop the rain immediatly, or is it a gradual process?
c.) Could you provide a stop in the rain during a large storm, such as a Tropical Storm?
d.) Have any of your friends documented this?
e.) Do any of your close relatives have the ability to do this as well?

You may want to research the Indigo Phenomenon as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
c.) Could you provide a stop in the rain during a large storm, such as a Tropical Storm?

A) just about, unless I am concentrating poorly, or have strong emotions on that day.
B) Gradual
C) I don't live near tropic storms, but I live in tornado alley, and it seems to work in thunderstorms
D) this is the only place I have discussed it, because people here are pretty open minded
E) not that I know of, most of my relatives have seen ghosts, and a fiew have seen little people.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

A) just about, unless I am concentrating poorly, or have strong emotions on that day.
B) Gradual
C) I don't live near tropic storms, but I live in tornado alley, and it seems to work in thunderstorms
D) this is the only place I have discussed it, because people here are pretty open minded
E) not that I know of, most of my relatives have seen ghosts, and a fiew have seen little people.

By gradual, do you mean 5-10 minutes, or like 45-60 minutes? Depending on the length of time, this may just be a coinsidence (I don't normally believe in coinsidences).
It would be great if you could document these cases,like through video-taping it.
I'd think you should try putting your skills to the test by going somewhere where there is a huge storm and try it.
Are the effects localized, or does the entire storm stop raining?

Also, here's a new thought: can you be in a hot, sunny place and try to make it rain, or get cloudy?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

B) Gradual

By gradual, do you mean 5-10 minutes, or like 45-60 minutes? Depending on the length of time, this may just be a coinsidence (I don't normally believe in coinsidences).
It would be great if you could document these cases,like through video-taping it.
I'd think you should try putting your skills to the test by going somewhere where there is a huge storm and try it.

Also, here's a new thought: can you be in a hot, sunny place and try to make it rain, or get cloudy?

In gradual I mean like 30 seconds-2 minutes. Sometimes it fully stops, other times it trickles.
It's localized, as far as I notice, but if I stop my concentration and check, it usally picks up again. I'm still kind of skeptical about it.... I've been trying to proove myself wrong about it for years now. I am planning on seeing if in anyway I can make it rain more or something. It's only worked well when I can see it splattering on a surface like a windsheild, I kind of need the image for it to work.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

B) Gradual

In gradual I mean like 30 seconds-2 minutes. Sometimes it fully stops, other times it trickles.
It's localized, as far as I notice, but if I stop my concentration and check, it usally picks up again. I'm still kind of skeptical about it.... I've been trying to proove myself wrong about it for years now. I am planning on seeing if in anyway I can make it rain more or something. It's only worked well when I can see it splattering on a surface like a windsheild, I kind of need the image for it to work.

Interesting, very interesting!
U2U me when you try out different things!

S&F

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Hi, Phlynx.

It's not the first time I hear about that.

Try to contact him:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a.) yes
b.) gradual process
c.) never had the chance to try
d.) eh, i showed my friend, he got into it, and we had better progress.
e.) no idea.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Care to explain about the indigo thing?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

a.) yes
b.) gradual process
c.) never had the chance to try
d.) eh, i showed my friend, he got into it, and we had better progress.
e.) no idea.

Someone else! It seems its not only something I can do!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Tell me how you do it.

For me it was years ago when i was 11-13 and i was getting into everything out of the norm and tried magick, green magick or something idk nature spells basically and it talked about incantations for controling weather and i started with rain and stopped there but basically i did that with little success and as i learned more in metaphysics i came up with my own tech which involved visualizing the rain slow down and stop or make the rain start while also using incantations i made up myself and then i do it with a strong will ( quite easy since i dont like rain) and stop this entire technique suddenly and it has great success.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

Tell me how you do it.

For me it was years ago when i was 11-13 and i was getting into everything out of the norm and tried magick, green magick or something idk nature spells basically and it talked about incantations for controling weather and i started with rain and stopped there but basically i did that with little success and as i learned more in metaphysics i came up with my own tech which involved visualizing the rain slow down and stop or make the rain start while also using incantations i made up myself and then i do it with a strong will ( quite easy since i dont like rain) and stop this entire technique suddenly and it has great success.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

Mine, I just calm down and focus on the rain and just will it to go down, for me it takes 2-3 minutes. The reason I first ttried it was because I was bored, and my mother doesn't like thunderstorms.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
.........o.o..........
........o...o.........
.2oooooooooooooooooo1.
...o..o.......o..o....
.....o.o.....o.o......
....o.....o.....o.....
...o..o.......o..o....

I point with my index to make that shape (banishing water, a pentagram starting at 1 and endeng at 1, so 1,2,3,4,5,1, or just a line from 1 to 2) while 'falling upwards' for instant or quick results.

I was so surprised the first time I decided only to do it when I had a good reason.

I don't do it often, but when I do it works either instantly or in a few minutes, and I give thanks right after I do it.

Also, I don't always use my hand when I do it, and I've done it so rarely that it's very possible it's coincidence.

More about invoking/banishing pentagrams (Paganism, Wicca)
asiya.org...

I've heard falling upwards is astral projection and/or related to dreaming, but it feels like you are falling in place.

I also have had my third eye (indigo chakra, interestingly) slightly awake since before my first time trying it.

More about both of these things and more in this e-book
www.clairvision.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

thats about how long it takes for me too, 2-3 minutes! =) have you ever made it rain though? especially when theres little to no clouds in the sky? a group of friends doubted me and my friend, lol we showed them! =) course it was annoying to make it rain, i dont like rain! xD

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

I'm starting to think my third eye has always been slightly open 24/7.

Also I don't like making it stop raining anymore, nature needs it, it isnt right in my opinion. =) But i can still make it rain, i dont see what harm making it rain can do. Although it does take more then 2-3 minutes to make it rain, i have to visualize the clouds forming aswell. =)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

thats about how long it takes for me too, 2-3 minutes! =) have you ever made it rain though? especially when theres little to no clouds in the sky? a group of friends doubted me and my friend, lol we showed them! =) course it was annoying to make it rain, i dont like rain! xD
I've never been able to make it rain. I wish I could though, I love th rain.

top topics

join