It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Actually, thank you for the beautiful answer. I do understand the compulsion you feel, i feel it as well. There is so much to share that sometimes too much comes out at once and overwhelms the reader, at least that is my problem. It is like someone asking you to describe color, there are just so many correct answers....but none of them complete. You are a delightful writer and a pleasure to read.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conan The Usurper

Originally posted by debris765nju

Are you sure they aren't turned into chicken McNuggets?

Your name "usurper" is certainly fitting as your "humor" seems to be an attempt to usurp this thread.

This is one of most interesting threads I've read in a very long time. It saddens me that the highly personal and risky sharing of another individual is being smashed to bits like a sand castle under the feet of resentful children.

There is so much to be happy about. Why the anger? We are all in this together.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Just popping on for a moment, starting at the last post, you have made me cry. Thankyou my knight in shinning armour.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Did you recieve my u2u? Yes the information has been coming to me for a couple of months but I have not taken tme to answer the call yet.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

That is the truth, there are so many hints and clues out there for us, I think that we are still in the gathering data mode, but at some point the puzzle will begin to give us a pretty clear picture of the scene.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

yea i got the U2U, but I don't have 20 posts to respond back. However, pretty much The Law of One is channeled work of three people who were contacted by the social memory complex of Ra. Pretty much what the material describes is our past which is effecting our present, and how to act now to most effectively prepare for the future. And as you I'm sure have guessed describes unity, how religion is a distortion of the law of one and just so much more. Also, the material The Wanderers Handbook is for the spiritual seeker and again you have to read this material to get its full grasp. You can find it easily on google.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

OK, on a side note, I was friends of a woman from Sedona many years ago, her name was Kim Ra. I love her and her work was a kind of hands on typye affiliation with the sort of comments you made about the Power of one.

You could visit her home which was like King Tuts Tomb meets the ocean, it was a magical place and everytime I visited there would be something new to see and experience.

The inside flowed to the outside and really was a museum of sorts. She was very private yet there will most likely be someone along the way reading this that will recount the joy of having known her.

She had two large grey wolves as her protectors and companions, and she trusted them to know who could be allowed in and who must remain outside her gated property.

She had the whole theory down that life is like a game of chess, her intelligence and presence is one that is an example to me always. There are people along the path that are living in ways that are as much a mystery to me as life itself.

Just wanted to share with you this profound womans name and a bit about her beautiful being of wisdom, charity, goodness and light. She also looked like every Egyptian Gooddess ever carved.

Needless to say, she never doubted this chance meeting with the alien being for a moment.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Since nobody has offered up any answers for me, or shows an interest in brainstorming, I will talk a little bit more about this encounter.

The following day I was sitting at the White House Inn coffee shop contemplating the day before and what it meant to me and my path, it was most interesting that I had no recall of having spoken with the beautiful lady, and yet somehow knew that it was very important.

Deciding that this was one of those experiences that is better left in secret rather than trying to talk to others about as I has discovered the day before people just did not believe the story.

There was one girl however , a young maiden from the Hopi tribe who I asked and she told me that only the elders and medicine men were able to see them. I said well I am neither, and it was an accident, she said there are no accidents where they are concerned, she told me the Native name for the being, but I could not catch it from her native tongue.

It seemed to kind of scare her and she was quick to excuse herself from me to return to her work.

I wish I had asked her more, but out of respect just walked away with more questions now than answers.

Back to the Coffee Pot Inn, sitting drinking my tea as the sun was setting, I was facing the door and in she came strolling, another tall man by her side, he was blond and was talking in her left ear as they passed, my heart lunged into my throat and I just about choked on my tea upon seeing her!

As she casually and most gracefully walked past, she turned with a knowing smile and said, hello antar.

I started to shake uncontrollably, could barely lift the tea to my lips and so shaking like a leaf I set it down and did not try to pick it up again. Turning at my waist to look back at them sitting at a table 'talking', this incredibly embarrased feeling came over me that I just to this day do not understand.

I took out some money from my purse and set it down on the table and headed out the door, it was as if I had to escape from my embarrassment, I 'KNEW" that they were not human, that they knew what had happened the day before when I closed my eyes, but I did not.

With hands trembling and tears flowing down for some reason I did not know, I drove off towards the place I always went to feel at peace, a Vortex called Boynton Canyon.

Perhaps it was not the thing to do, but I had to get away and to the outbacks I loved so much.

I parked my car and headed up the trail towards the back way to the Vortex, it was a pitch black night however i could walk the trail blindfolded.

As I walked along I could hear little voices and footsteps scampering behind me. Never before had I felt like I was being followed in this manner.

At first I would stop and the little footsteps would also stop, after a time it almost sounded like laughter, it soon dawned on me that this may not be the best time for me to be wandering around out in the dessert in the middle of the night so I began to get a panicked feeling that said, better get out and quick!

Of all times to loose my bearings! I suppose it was my state of mind, but the trail seemed to take its own course and not the familiar one I had known for years.

As I made my way back to the beginning of the trail head it felt like things were touching me on the backs of my legs and calves, i felt breath on my legs and ankles, like an exhale, and giggles, but not sweet sounding giggles. I wont say more , but who knows what they were or why now, why when I was in this space in need of tranquility and peace did they come to chase me.

To be honest, there was a point where I had a quick visual of the little beings following me, and they looked a bit like that little guy in Lord of the Rings, the one that says "The Precious."

Mind you this was long before the movie came out or the character developed.

So that night I drove to my Moms and ate, took a shower and went to bed safe and sound.

As I lay listening to the sounds of Oak creek, I made a decission to return to the same place I had seen the alien the day before and to investigate what she might have been doing down on the creek with the device.

Little did I know that what was to come would test my mind to the brink of insanity.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to add an interesting site that just popped up on my favorites today, to be honest it must have come from some link here on ATS and I just hit save to favorites to get back to at another time, but who knows?

Anyway it goes into detail the various types of aliens and I figured anyone just setting out on the path to discovery may find this informative.

www.alienshift.com...

On another note, I have received at least one u2u asking that I continue this story, to be honest I felt as if I was putting it out only to be wasted. This was one of the most profound experiences and did not want to see it either ignored or sluffed off as fantasy.

I am here for answers just as everyone else, this is one of if not my favorite field and because I saw an alien, lost time and more does not make me an expert, does not give me more etclout, or place me above anyone on this extraordinary path, if anything it gives me perhaps a few more questions, so not to mislead anyone that I have the answers you seek, just experience and as much honesty as I can share.

Can we continue or am I banging my head against a wall? Is it possible there are members here that understand this ET presence that could shed some light on why I was allowed to remember the most telling part of this experience when I have read so many times about total memory loss after such an event? I have to believe that it was so that one day I could share the story with others.

Anyway, check out Alienshift if you want to learn more about the various types. I suppose according to their philosophy I am an Alien Shifter and maybe you are too. Was reading what it is and then clicked onto another page and could not find it again, its a pretty big site. You may want to put on sun glasses first as it is one of those that use harsh colors on their pages, hard for me to read.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
interesting story as always antar. imaginative and detailed. most of the time i enjoy reading your threads.

however, i have to echo foof and ask...why is this in atsnews? i know you believe this happened to you, and i'm not saying it didn't. but a personal story with no evidence does not a news piece make. it's basically hear-say.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hope this reaches you. Kim Ra Kane was a friend of mine. We met in Los Angeles in 1968. She was living at the beach in Malibu. She then moved to a spanish apt. in West Hollywood where we spent many hours together. She was indeed exotic and spiritual.
I don't know what happened to her after she moved to Sedona?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by orink

Beautiful, we will have to connect and talk sometime. Life is so full and abundant through the people that we meet. She was a magnificent human being, although I at times wondered if she had some timeless connection to Egypt, she certainly was a Goddess.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We are all on this tiny blue spaceship together.

Conan: You said some pretty funny stuff, you remind me of a guy called Cbass. I lmao at interactions between him and Antar, and he was part of the reason I joined ATS. He managed to get himself banned though, I think because he was rude too many times? So keep posting, keep being funny, but love thy neighbor.

Fractal: What is these entities you see in the photos? I can see all sorts of animal shapes when out in nature, among tree branches, the ground, the sky, the clouds. Especially when younger after a good session. This is my mind being creative. Are you implying there are actual beings hiding in the photo, and not just shapes your mind can make?

Sanchos: You present some good arguments, but this thread will not change into a set of logical sequential questions & answers just because you would like it to.

Antar: That gangling thin creature from LOTR is named Golem. His name was once Shmeagol. Antar you said this:

Laying on your side, have the other lie on their side but feet pointed in the opposite direction. Move your faces very close together, nose to nose but remain in your own visual energy by not touching.

Do you lie back to back, with faces turned to touch each other? That is the only way I can picture this. It sounds like an interesting exercise. Antar, you said this:

listen science is why the alien I met was here taking water samples, the lack of responsibility by the scientific communities due to the repressed abilty to manege anything but the pocket books of the global elite.

Antar, science is why I am talking to you now, why you breath, Science is why anything and everything happens. Do you mean to say though, that the alien was taking water samples for scientific study? Did the alien tell you this or are you guessing?. I dont belong to a "scientific community" but I do know how to think and test with scentific methods. Any scientist with a curiosity for the subject and time on their hands will be open to testing out claims of ET life, IF provided with something to test. The big big problem is not the scientists, but a complete lack of testable scientific evidence, at least for the "scientific community". Maybe the secret military are testing ET's as we speak, but now we have left the realm of science and gone to speculation & conspiracy.

Did you ask why the alien did Namaste? I know what Namaste means, but how do you "do" it?

Namaste Antar.

Edit to get rid of my last question "did you make phisical conatcact?' Antar already said they touched, its arm was thin, and the tiny aliens were playing with her feet.

[edit on 13/9/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello Antar,

I read your story and noticed the word beautiful through-out your thread which is the only word I can use to describe your experience, WOW, just simply beautiful!

Thanks for posting descriptions and pictures of different types of Aliens, very informative
I never knew there were so many.

I had a dream the other night - I was in my house and as I looked out of my window the sky was thick with Alien craft ( like a scene out of Starwars ), the noise was unbelievable. There were also military planes trying to shoot them down and people were screaming, panicking.

I got the feeling these werent the friendly type, I think because people were so scared. Myself and my family fled to an unknown building and tried to find somewhere to hide.

We found a place to hide and lay down on the floor face down, I was really afraid so I closed my eyes. I felt a Clawed hand on mine and at this point was petrified and I awoke.

I would like to think that if I ever encountered an Alien being that I wouldnt be afraid, I know I would never bring harm to it but feel my instinct would be to run or that I may possibly freeze on the spot lol.

Thankyou so much for sharing your Beautiful experience Antar, Starred and Flagged my friend

Ps I have no answers for you but I truly hope you find some!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Clawed hand huh? Like the alien I met on Oak creek. Well the best suggestion I have for you is to simply accept whatever it is you feel and own it, in otherwords if you feel fear when or if you ever do encounter a being like I described, let them know telepathically.

Even though I was not afraid and even my big burly biker friend was more in awe than a state of fear, she did change into human form before we met.

It stands to reason she did it out of compassion for us, would you agree?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Tidbit.

My old guitar player and his ex-gf came out to Vegas from Sedona for a day and we got to talking about stuff. I was telling my story of living there before and how wonky the energy was there. How I was going nuts without a car - this was the second time I lived there and when I went back I was without wheels - because I couldn't get away from the energy there.

She remarked that the people there say you should leave at least four or five times a year to get away from it, which I have heard from bunches of peeps there and I know firsthand that it's true.

He remarked that the Indians didn't live there BITD because it is a place where humans are not supposed to live.

Take that FWIW, all of, maybe, $.02.

This just happened last night and I haven't kept up on this thread in a few weeks and I don't know what's been said so I'll have to go back and read over the next couple of days. May take me a while as new important topics come up that must be read, I have to go take pictures of dinosaur bones, go for a interview, buy shoes, listen to Rainbow downloads, try and dig more holes to try and grow food(futile effort but I keep on keeping on with it) and other such ridiculous crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I like your energy. Yes it is true, and yet the few times I 'tried' to move away during the 15 or so years I lived there, some thing strange would happen like once I was sent a box from the area and as soon as I touched the box a shock rang through me, it felt alive, really weird and when I opened the box it was a bunch of red dirt and some beautiful Sedona rocks.

I sat the box down and just said to noone in particular, "I am going back to Sedona." I did not know how, when or why, but sure enough within a short period of time all that I had hung onto was gone and I was headed back to sedona.

Lol on the car, I actually lived in my car more than once while in Sedona. Even enjoyed living up on Schnebly Hill during a snow storm in my car. I dont know how but stayed very warm and was quite comfortable.

For a couple of years I drove around in a big Ford LTD, with no licence plates, I had never gone for a licence either. And yet once coming home smashed from a bar I got pulled over and the Cop just said listen antar I am going to follow you home just to make sure you make it there safetly.

In those days if my car broke down I just left it on the side of the road. I was on foot alot while in Sedona too but it never seemed to bother me unless I was late for work.

Thanks for your post and yes, Sedona is a very very different place, much has changed politically now but the energy still remains the same yet a bit less tollerant of ignorance and abuse.

We will see it is an ancient sea bed and who knows maybe will be again some day a beach front resort for humans and aliens alike.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Clawed hand huh? Like the alien I met on Oak creek. Well the best suggestion I have for you is to simply accept whatever it is you feel and own it, in otherwords if you feel fear when or if you ever do encounter a being like I described, let them know telepathically.

Even though I was not afraid and even my big burly biker friend was more in awe than a state of fear, she did change into human form before we met.

It stands to reason she did it out of compassion for us, would you agree?

Yeah clawed hand, thats why I felt I had to share my dream with you after reading your op.

I do believe they would communicate telepathically as they did in your experience.
If I did happen to meet one I could only hope they show the same compassion that they showed you - depending on their agenda of course

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty Hairy Beast

A few of the reasons I started this thread were to first see if out of this huge forum anyone else had seen the same as I, also to roundtable what could have happened in that flash as we closed our eyes and opened them having felt as if we had been gone somewhere, I always supposed a ship.

And also to discuss the possibility that everything we have been taught in life is a means for keeping this kind of truth from us, but if they are here doing experiments with our water and land and who knows what else, then why not just allow it to be part of our existence?

I do not claim to be an expert or know all the answers, as a matter of fact the more answers I find, well you know what I mean to say.

I am humbled by what I know and that is fact.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Have to mention the newest threads by the Web Bot as well as David Wilcox, they are saying that between now and December there is going to be a full disclosure worldwide about our very real connection to The Otherworlders, I have to say that I do not think people are ready for the full truth so even if there is a semi disclosure of sorts it will be a very watered down version.

With the Vatican making statements about it being now acceptable to acknowledge the ET presence and that it does not in any way take away from the fact God has many more planets filled with life forms, it does open the door for a soft launch of awareness yet with what I know I am saying it will be only the bare minimal of the complex truth in it's entirety.

The human population is not prepared for all of the story yet. It is possible that it will be long after many of the people who would be held accountable are deceased.

It will also have to be after the great shifting of the earths axis.

So what I am preparing you for is not some big coming forward by the powers that be, but more of the same media propaganda which has aided in keeping any of the truth to be told in over 50 years.

It can be exciting to think in terms of the proof coming out, but it is also frustrating to hope for the impossible, at least at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join