It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Antar,

Thank you for sharing your experience, I am wondering how one can keep from at least being startled by the presence of these unfamiliar beings...startled enough to have a physical reaction: hyperventilating for example.

I am just trying to imagine my own reaction, hopefully I could calm down and have a pleasant visit, but it seems like it would be a little too "exciting" to remain chilled out and all Namaste like you were.

If you wouldn't mind I'd love to hear more detail of your emotional state during the encounter. DID your heart race a little?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
edit content

[edit on 013131p://am3106 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Not at the time, my mood was reverent for the walk in such a divine place to start, and once I stood above the creek enjoying the view, it took my mind off guard to see the alien stooping on an embankment on the creek, so I went from observing to taking in every single thing I was looking at until I realized with humble embarrasment that I had happened upon something I was not meant to see and turned to walk away at a steady pace, not out of fear, but respect.

It hit me that I would always regret it if I did not walk back and try to communicate. You could say I was running on the energy of the moment rather than a fixed reaction to an unknown phenomena.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As for being startled, I used to work with my children to prepare them for the same transition.

I didn't necessarily push the alien thing but instead used a severely burned or deformed persons face as examples, here is what I would have them practice:

Laying on your side, have the other lie on their side but feet pointed in the opposite direction.

Move your faces very close together, nose to nose but remain in your own visual energy by not touching.

Soft focus your eyes. Look unblinking into the others until a close connection begins to happen, it at some point will you begin to open a different paradigm for your mind to adjust to, it is also looking with the opposite eyes than our conditioning has taught us to look through.

***Caution this technique may cause severe laughing and uncontrollable bonding! ***

What it has always shown us is the alien within, and it is a way to accept others not with the preconditioned mind but from a higher love of differences. Hard to explain it is more a hands on kind of experience in tollerance.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Take out the faces and the word fireball and that's what I saw. At least twice, maybe three times. I used to go out on our balcony to smoke. I'd see this fireball, comet, whatever the hell it was, in the west, going from south to north, coming down very slowly. Almost horizontal they came down and would have landed in the region of Boynton Canyon, maybe, if my sense of distance isn't that far off. It freaked me out, I'd call my girlfriend out and she would always miss it, used to piss her off that I saw something and she didn't.

I have no idea what it was but I saw it. There probably is a explanation for it but I have no clue what that might be.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Boynton Canyon is one of my favorite spots in Sedona, spent a bunch of time out there years ago, I did return last June and it had been developed so much it was amazing, but still I was able to get a bit of outback alone time.

Here is a little place you may reccognize driving out from Boynton, my Mom and I saw what you describe explode over this little mountain top, we never saw any smoke just the bright flash as it passed out of our vision.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by antar

Take out the faces and the word fireball and that's what I saw. At least twice, maybe three times. I used to go out on our balcony to smoke. I'd see this fireball, comet, whatever the hell it was, in the west, going from south to north, coming down very slowly. Almost horizontal they came down and would have landed in the region of Boynton Canyon, maybe, if my sense of distance isn't that far off. It freaked me out, I'd call my girlfriend out and she would always miss it, used to piss her off that I saw something and she didn't.

I have no idea what it was but I saw it. There probably is a explanation for it but I have no clue what that might be.

From wiki:
"Descriptions of ball lightning vary wildly. It has been described as moving up and down, sideways or in unpredictable trajectories, hovering and moving with or against the wind; attracted to,[18] unaffected by, or repelled from buildings, people, cars and other objects. Some accounts describe it as moving through solid masses of wood or metal without effect, while others describe it as destructive and melting or burning the same substances. Its appearance has also been linked to power lines[19] as well as during thunderstorms and also calm weather. Ball lightning has been described as transparent, translucent, multicolored, evenly lit, radiating flames, filaments or sparks, with shapes that vary between spheres, ovals, tear-drops, rods or disk-like.

The balls have been reported to disperse in many different ways, such as suddenly vanishing, gradually dissipating, absorption into an object, "popping," exploding loudly, or even exploding with force, which is sometimes reported as damaging. Accounts also vary on their alleged danger to humans, from lethal to harmless."

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

I don't know, the pics I just looked at don't "seem" to resemble what I saw, but who knows. Maybe my mind is just frazzled after all these years and that is what I saw. Truth be told I have never really tried to figure it out. It happened and that's about it. I'm not going to go out and claim it was something out of the ordinary, just out of the ordinary for this city person.

Seriously, what the hell do I know, I grew up in Las Vegas. About the only odd thing sighted out here are Elvis impersonators. Can't even see the sky for all the lights.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Even though the lightning ball phenomena explains a portion of sightings it strongly reminds me of how the governments attempt to divert any real investigations by giving them fancy names like fireballs, swamp gas, water balloons and the like.

I do not think that any witnessing is inconsequential to the truth being brought forward, it is going to take everyone that has experienced both aerial phenomena and encounters such as mine to come forward without fear of reprials and criticism before the whole and big picture can begin to present itself as we could wait until doomsday for our leaders to come out with what they have been concealing.

I suspect it is because they have been in connection with some of the species that would further serve to enslave the human and animal populations of the world.

Think about it this way, if you had all the worlds money and power in your hands would you idly stand by and watch as the tropical rainforests are destroyed, people worldwide starving to death and being massacred by the millions, all the while knowing that with just a small percentage of our technological ability we could create waterways and agriculture, clean energy and so much more, got to go!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Before blaming the government for what you can't explain, look into science. For example, you know what a St. Elmo's fire is?

from wiki:

St. Elmo's fire (also St. Elmo's light[1]) is an electrical weather phenomenon in which luminous plasma is created by a coronal discharge originating from a grounded object in an atmospheric electric field (such as those generated by thunderstorms or thunderstorms created by a volcanic explosion).

St. Elmo's fire is named after St. Erasmus of Formiae (also called St. Elmo), the patron saint of sailors. The phenomenon sometimes appeared on ships at sea during thunderstorms, and was regarded by sailors with religious awe, accounting for the name.

Ball lightning is often erroneously identified as St. Elmo's fire. They are separate and distinct meteorological phenomena.[2]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Conan The Usurper

Well thats all neat and tidy however the phenomena he describes did not sound like anything you are discussing, listen science is why the alien I met was here taking water samples, the lack of responsibility by the scientific communities due to the repressed abilty to manege anything but the pocket books of the global elite.

I love your wiki on the fireball anomoly, it fasinates me, make a htread about it and i will come in respectfully and discuss it, may even mention that it is possible some of the reported UFO activity is actually do to St. Elmos fire, respectfully and on topic.

Thanks for you input

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Take the two bottom images. The one on the left was the color I saw and the one on the right was the shape. I see no resemblance to St. Elmos Fire nor to ball lightning.

Those are pictures of comets, and I'm telling you that is what I saw. or at least whatever I saw looked like. I cannot say that is exactly what I saw but that's what my recollection is.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Loony

You have nothing to defend, you stated clearly that you did not think twice about it, but just adding to the fact that Sedona has some very 'different' happenings then else where in the US.

When mom and I saw the same as you describe , it ended out of our sight over the little mountain and there was a huge flash, like I said we almost thought that it was an airplane going down and exploding.

How did the light anomaly end when you saw it?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just a polite question....Is more than one person posting under the name Antar? There seems to be a distinct change from the beautifully harmonic prose of the opening post about the alien you encountered on oak creek and the less harmonic second page concerning lights in the sky.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You are on the right track, however a couple of things are out of place with your information. I think you should watch the video above and then you should read the material The Law of One and The Wanderers Handbook. Combine that information with what you know already and it should make a little bit more sense this "reality". Please send me a message if you wish to know more.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by agentofchaos]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

If you are talking to me, that is just phenomenal, lol, I have had several people bringing this up to me in the past 3 months and I still have not taken the bait.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was talking to you but what have they already brought up to you exactly Alex Collier or the material to read? I'm just saying if you are going to say something you should atleast get your material from more then one source. I've had both a physical as far as i seen a UFO if you will for lack of better words to describe to the light we saw and mental contact aswell. and everything I've read and seen says that The Orion Group is "bad" again for generalities and that a benevolent will go to great lengths to make sure you feel no fear where as a malevolent being will instill fear so you will relinquish your power to them in a way.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Thanks for asking, it is one of the most significant occurances in my life, it is the main reason I continue to keep hope in all things and is the driving force of my greatest passion.

I am human.

It is very difficult to put oneself out to the public in this way and for many years I did not have the courage.

I love this forum and all of its members, some can be very challenging when it comes to unsubstanciated reports of anomolous phenomena like I have shared, and it takes getting to know the members sometimes to understand the true hearts intent of that member no matter how different our world views and oppinions, expereinces have been.

So even though I try to respect others for their skeptisim no matter how rudely I see it handed out to me, I cannot completely blame them for their stance on such matters.

What is admitted here is that as a human being with all my imperfections, it is not always easy to keep a spiritually high image and direction for myself let alone anyone elses image of how I should behave, or feel at different points in this and my other threads.

I am not here to scare or offend anyone or test the limits of how far they choose to believe or disbelieve my claims. For some reasons I feel compelled to tell my little piece of the puzzle.

I am not here to harm anyone mentally physically or spiritually, and require the same in return.

This is why many people who have had awakenings and experiences such as this choose remain in the back ground, quietly reading as others put themselves outhere.

If you had seen an alien and spoke with the being, would you be jumping in to make a thread about it?

I have great respect for Sgt. Clifford Stone and so do the Owners of this forum as well as many others, and look at the flack he takes, I am not such a sweet person, if its a fight I may walk away or turn and give em heck.

When my energy is unrestricted there is a creativity that flows, when I have to feel to defend not only my self but others who may be reading thinking they too have a story or something to share just remember this, I have great sensitivity and so do millions of people world wide who no longer ask, they like me know and we are coming forward, each of us similar in some respects and totally unique in others.

What I love most are the private u2us, so many threads so little time. And seems for every person that is mean or degrading, there is always someone sharing with me in positive supportive ways.

It is not about me, it is about the information.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
reply to post by antar

I was talking to you but what have they already brought up to you exactly Alex Collier or the material to read? I'm just saying if you are going to say something you should at least get your material from more then one source. I've had both a physical as far as i seen a UFO if you will for lack of better words to describe to the light we saw and mental contact as well. and everything I've read and seen says that The Orion Group is "bad" again for generalities and that a benevolent will go to great lengths to make sure you feel no fear where as a malevolent being will instill fear so you will relinquish your power to them in a way.

I am so happy that we have finally found common ground my friend, and you raise the same questions I come here to discover myself.

I am no professional at this, I am just like you a person trying to find out what this whole thing boils down to. The research and reports by others are just over whelming, so much information out there.

One of the reasons I resonate with this forum is in part because of the wide variety of view points and for the respect that eventually happens even among those we fight the hardest with at first and you have proven that again.

Learning and growing and discovering together is why we are all here.

I really dont know if the being I met was malevolent or benevolent, but over the years it has occurred to me that what we have been lead to believe may in fact be leading us in the wrong direction when considering the different species of alien.

There is a strong sense that contact may be getting ready to happen without the governments and on an individual basis.

To even say alien is wrong, it does not resonate or feel right.

Sounds like you have had some experiences in life which lead you here like me to get answers to so many questions whose answers seem to lead to more questions.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is good to hear someone on the same level and as I tell anyone looking for anwsers, there isn't any. However, there is eough material to build a good idea for yourself that can change as you change. As I recommended and you can find it online the material The Law of One and The Wanderers Handbook. Not only does the material provide love and light in every word, but as you read it, it just makes sense. Also, have you ever read or heard of this material?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join