It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imprisoned Girl on video feed - looks like ARG

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I only see a black screen with date on it when I google Alfa Tsentr.

It also says Rei Numitorova in cyrillic alphabet. But I only see discussions about this ARG if I google Rei Numitorova or Реи Нумиторова (I don't know if this russian writing just seems like a mess in your browser...)

But definitely this is an ARG or a viral marketing campaign.

I just don't think somebody would imprison a girl who would just happen to look like a Russian supermodel and stream it to the internet. Or at least it would be too sick if they did.

This Alfa Tsentr also sounds a bit weird to be true... A politically minded mercenary company with anti-aircraft weapons and aerial recon... It might be possible in Russia but I still doubt it...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
room is black for me. Too dark to see anything.

But I only watched for about a minute.

Either an ARG, or more likely..., A viral marketing campaign for a new movie/game.

Maybe Parasite Eve, or Ghost in the Shell or something.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Now she is back! Just sitting on the floor in a meditation posture!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I didn't have time to read all the posts in the thread, but I googled "Alfa-Tsentr" and clicked on the wikipedia page and it said it had been deleted on the 18th. That's a little weird imo.. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
I didn't have time to read all the posts in the thread, but I googled "Alfa-Tsentr" and clicked on the wikipedia page and it said it had been deleted on the 18th. That's a little weird imo.. en.wikipedia.org...

Deleted since Wikipedia doesn't want articles about imaginary ARG organizations.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now a search of Alfa Tsentr on 174.133.240.117... will just take you to a normal Google search results page, no video and no girl.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ok, that's ****ing disturbed whatever it is if it's viral those people should be shot, and if it's real, those people should be tortued.

she just like, got naked and changed, and then sat their.

disturbed, people who came up with this should die a slow painful death.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I can't figure out what this is, it seems very viral. Definetly seems like some retarded prologue to a movie or something.... The whole Junsui thing, being linked to the girl in the room....ya its retarded....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here is the post info on the deletion of Alfa-Tsentr from Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Alfa-Tsentr

The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was Speedy deleted this as vandalism. If anything comes up to show otherwise it can be re-created. Rich Farmbrough, 18:36, 18 August 2009 (UTC).

[edit] Alfa-Tsentr
Alfa-Tsentr (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) (delete) – (View log)
(Find sources: "Alfa-Tsentr" — news, books, scholar)
No evidence that Alfa-Tsentr exists; it may in fact be made up for an alternate reality game. rspεεr (talk) 07:33, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Delete - Wikipedia is not free ad space.— Dædαlus Contribs 07:48, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Delete as blatant hoax. The Military Thought journal's inaugural issue was in November 2000, yet this article uses an issue from 1999 to establish that the company is in Beloretsk. Multi-Xfer (talk) 07:52, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Delete per the ANI thread and above. MER-C 07:55, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

I call bull#. "Islam in Russia" doesn't mention the claim made in the article, though it exists. "Survey of Russian Large Bunker Facilities" is not the title of an article in The Journal of Slavic Military Studies, Neither pointer to Military Thought is correct. "State Arms Program: Stages and Forming Principles" is the actual title of the article from 52-57 of the 2000 volume. I can't access the 1999 issue of Military Thought, though I suspect that is wrong as well Because it doesn't exist. There doesn't look to be a Lenin st. (or ave or blvd.) in Beloretsk, though it wouldn't surprise me to find one. WHOIS on the russian domain name gives an american contact number. Also, the english copy on the site reads like it was written by a screenwriter with a hardon. At least the 'close protection team' is pictured next to a german luxury sedan. that's close to accurate. Finally, any company in Russia selling military equipment outside of Russia which doesn't show up on Rosoboronexport's list is bunkum. Protonk (talk) 08:12, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

As a followup, this was all before I watched the video...which makes it abundantly clear this is fake. Protonk (talk) 08:57, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Additionally, pinging the site yields an IP owned by a web hosting service in California. See [1]. Cheers. lifebaka++ 15:24, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Delete. Fairy story—fails WP:V. Mr Stephen (talk) 08:19, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Comment This may be just the tip of the ice berg, any involved parties, please view Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/A nikitin.— Dædαlus Contribs 08:21, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Delete, hoax.Ironholds (talk) 13:06, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

Delete: Hoax. Joe Chill (talk) 18:18, 18 August 2009 (UTC)

The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.

[edit on 8/21/09 by Cyprex]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Viral, retarded and lame at that, I'm sure they have 4 hours of footage on loop, I'm going to "learn" some more about that website when I get my computer up and see if that Flash object is even connected to a live feed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok, so I've decompiled the .swf file that makes that little video go boom, unfortunately I only have a trial version which wont decompile the entire object, so therefore you guys will have to wait but i'll be able to tell you if it's a live feed or not by the end of the day

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
K so:

I watched the flash.
www.junsui.shineisei.jp...

Then watched it again, got 'http errors' click on the!enemy takes you to the google page)

Cleared history, watched flash again:
www.junsui.shineisei.jp...

Redirect after flash leads to video:
vimeo.com...

Link under vid leads to facebook:
www.facebook.com...

One of the friends, Bruce Herring:
www.facebook.com...

Morgan Freeman:
www.riverwired.com...

Bruce Herring is a fan of Junsui Films:
www.facebook.com...

I would definitely call a movie.

Parasite Eve seems like a pretty decent candidate, as in the game there are references to the first test, which happened in Japan (called Eve, reference to what scientists irl called the beginning - 'origins' - of human history or something - Mitochondrial Eve). The game didn't have to do so much with genetic alteration, as far as I know, but was about the mitochondria evolving to become the dominant genetic structure in the body. Unless I missed something in the story about the scientests engineering 'Eve' to be suitable to 'awaken' the mitochondria. With this came the ability, at least for Eve, to start other 'nucleus dominiant' creatures on fire (reference in flash) or to mutate into mitochondrial-dominant beings.

This is of course based on that 'Bruce Herring' is indeed Morgan Freeman.

Edit: SPOILER TO GAME STORY (lol): The game first describes tests on certain individuals with the right, I think, blood type to serve as a suitable mate to 'Eve', which would be to create a supreme being. In Japan, the Ultimate Being was created, but subsequently killed due to the fact that the scientists couldn't control it. Same scenario happens in New York, which is the beginning of Parasite Eve.

Just history of the game, which I believe correlates to this fiasco and what posters have said here. Could be something quite different, though.

Yes, this is based on a novel, as said earlier. I always wanted this one to be a movie, hope I'm right.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

I did the video again like I did yesterday a few times. This time it des not work. If this is marketing for a game or a movie why would it be taken down already?
Is someone trying to block I am confused.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

If it is a viral, which it really seems to be, it could just be part of the ARG: "Someone" is trying to "shut this thing down" - maybe there has been enough talk around internet communities/traffic to the site. Soon enough another part of the 'saga' will be unveiled, if it isn't already hiding.

As I said I think Morgan Freeman is privvy, though maybe I'm wrong - could use some other opinions.

I actually find this kinda thing to be very clever... some of us hoping for the truth in EVERYTHING won't agree. But, like I said, I could be wrong - just going off how I see it - and I still hope it's Parasite Eve.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just opened up the video of the room, still works. I would say delete your browsing history or wait awhile and try again if you can't get it up. When you Esc it, you go to the flash, which is where I started earlier.

I would say the next part of the game is finiding the username and password for the "Japan New Health" website. Probably in the available material somewhere, or in the HTML scripts on said material. This will lead to some information regarding test names and you will have to figure out (with this Japan New Health website likely) what to search for in the fake google, or possibly the real google... see how intricate all this stuff is?

If you read my first post, a few posts up, I detailed what I think it is... this post is about actually playing it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.lineshirts.net...

Lol, the shirts their selling are ugly as hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
so i went to the video thing it took me to this website called junsui project, and it was a bout this blond girl and it said how they can control the dna to w.e they want and make this human being, after it the screen started acting up and it said something about the human body and how it is our enemy, now i try to go back to the page and it doesnt let me it just says error. japan new health is the name

www.pinktentacle.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

If this is a game how do you play it or is the game figuring it out?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by shanerz

If this is a game how do you play it or is the game figuring it out?

I was thinking like a video game?

It'd seem like resident evil or something. It'd be awesome.

If it is a video game, I may have to start playing again, after my 3 years of no playing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join