It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imprisoned Girl on video feed - looks like ARG

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is something seriously bogus about the link. When I clicked, I got a "Google" clone page; that is, a fake Google page, When I did a 'whois' inwuiry for the IP number in the link, I got:

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321

NetRange: 174.132.0.0 - 174.133.255.255
CIDR: 174.132.0.0/15
OriginAS: AS13749, AS21844, AS30315, AS36420
NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-15
NetHandle: NET-174-132-0-0-1
Parent: NET-174-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.THEPLANET.COM
NameServer: NS2.THEPLANET.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2008-06-17
Updated: 2008-06-17

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
RAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
RAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
RAbuseEmail: [email protected]

RNOCHandle: THEPL-ARIN
RNOCName: The Planet NOC
RNOCPhone: +1-281-714-3555
RNOCEmail: [email protected]

RTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN
RTechName: Technical Support
RTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: THEPL-ARIN
OrgNOCName: The Planet NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-281-714-3555
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: TECHN33-ARIN
OrgTechName: Technical Support
OrgTechPhone: +1-214-782-7800
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-08-20 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Found a referral to rwhois.theplanet.com:4321.

%rwhois V-1.5:003eff:00 whois.theplanet.com (by Network Solutions, Inc. V-1.5.9.5)
network:Class-Name:network
network:ID:NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-15
network:Auth-Area:174.132.0.0/15
network:Network-Name:TPIS-BLK-174-133-240-0
network:IP-Network:174.133.240.112/29
network:IP-Network-Block:174.133.240.112 - 174.133.240.119
network:Organization-Name:Swarma Limited
network:Organization-City:London
network:Organization-State:UK
network:Organization-Zip:W13 8NH
network:Organization-Country:GBR
network
escription-Usage:customer
network:Server-Pri:ns1.theplanet.com
network:Server-Sec:ns2.theplanet.com
network:Tech-Contact;I:[email protected]
network:Admin-Contact;I:[email protected]
network:Created:20080716
network:Updated:20080716

I did not get any flash displays, because I have my security settings on quite high; also, I run Linux, meaning many common Windows vulnerabilities don't work on my computers.

When I went to the real Google, I got many hits for alfa tsentr. One comes from Wikipedia, which has deleted the page on alfa tsentr. It was claimed to be either hoax, or advertising for some company, but not a legitimate Wikipedia article.

Alfa Tsentr itself appears to be some sort of quasi-military Russian organization dedicated to security or perhaps mercenary services.

I'm guessing that this post was spam.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
you people are always about viral marketing,when was the LAST TIME any of you saw viral marketing? if u wanna debunk it just say its some crazy cultist chick.
i hope its not one of those tests that they see how people react to this to test us...if its this again..like the timer last time..arrgg ill be so mad,ill go tero on them!
anyway really creepy,im interested who are they and what are they fighting?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

What tests are you referring too? I just checked it to see if it was back up and it is not. Maybe I went through all the loops or something. I have tried to do some research on the internet about the video directly.
I always like to solve msyteries and it is driving me crazy that I have no cool what this is.
It is either a cult, a marketing ploy for a movie, a game, real live feed, a hoax, or an art piece.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Somebody wanna try to crack the code on www.lineshirts.net......

Heh, I don't wanna try.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

forums.unfiction.com...
This is an ARG game. If you read some of those posts you will understand what I mean.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

Dude, I saw her putting her clothes back on just a few minutes ago.. I didn't see her take them off initially though..... lol

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I liked that, she was hot!

Standing in the field, you can make her look in the direction of the mouse cursor, and the flies follow it also.

I dont know wether to smile or cry at the people who think it's real, and the people who want to kill the ones who do things like this... man...

It's reminding me of the web-games Lost had when it first came out, you could go to a real OceanicFlights website and see the layout of flight 815 etc.. Hahaha you still can - Oceanic Airlines

And you could go to a dozen or so other websites where people were tracking down Dharma and making vlogs of being chased by strange people, how they had to be careful what they said etc...

It's just fun... but lets put them in jail or at least hope she doesn't die.. all naked in that room... 8]~~~

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

It is not working for me right now. I want to see her taking off her clothes. Now if this was real I would be apalled. I am glad this is just a game.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by Ketzer22

It is not working for me right now. I want to see her taking off her clothes. Now if this was real I would be apalled. I am glad this is just a game.

There are many websites where girls take their clothes off. That is not exactly what Alternative Reality Games are about...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Anybody have any idea what kind of code this is? How to crack it? Any cypherpunks here?

www.lineshirts.net...

The code between "HUMANS ARE NOT THEIR RESOURCE" and "MATERNAL BEAUTY WILL CRUSH THEM" that is, cannot copypaste it here since it will break the BBCode...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Frist, I think people should see my first post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now,

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by shanerz

If this is a game how do you play it or is the game figuring it out?

I was thinking like a video game?

It'd seem like resident evil or something. It'd be awesome.

If it is a video game, I may have to start playing again, after my 3 years of no playing.

Yes to dreamseeker. An ARG is an alternate reality game. You take part as a character in the storyline by, usually, solving puzzles within websites. In the case of movies, they usually give some details about charcters, etc. This has all been covered in this thread by others.

Nine Inch Nails did a very elaborate one to give people something to do while promoting one of it's past couple albums, can't remember which one. Pretty sure it was the album with the song titled Survivalism in it.

As said previosuly, Cloverfield also did this.

Not a video game, but may be based upon Parasite Eve for the Playstation... but the more I think about it and looked at the material, it would seem to just have aspects which might correlate to it.

My opinion is that it is a movie coming out soon, as in my initial post I think I found Morgan Freeman in it.

It's a game, imo, if you want to have fun or roleplay, have at it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I cant watch the "live" feed for more than five minutes without it shutting off, and taking me to the REAL google.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hahah, I downloaded the entire FLV, it's 59 minutes 59 seconds long...

Starts with no lights on for about 2-3 mins, then the lights come on. She wakes up, acting groggy and someone throws clothes at her.

She gets naked (Yes you see a boob...), she puts the new clothes on, atands to attention as if waiting for an instruction and takes her old clothes out of camera view.

She then lies back down and about 14 mins into it the lights go back off.

18 mins into it, the lights come back on and she again acts groggy, stands up to attention again as if awaiting orders for about 1 minute, looking ill, then goes out of view and returns with a bowl of food.

Eats the food with her hands, then at 22 mins ito it, stands up to attention, then takes the bowl out of view.

Returns and sits against the wall slunking into the corner, then about 28 mins into it, sits again in the centre of the room cross legged.

29 mins into it, she stands to attention, then walks out, returns at about 33mins, but stands facing away for about 1 minute, then turns around facing the camera ans sits cross legged again... lol

Sits there till about 44 mins into it, looking as if shes about to be sick, heaving... or breathing hard.. then stands up again !!!!

WALKS OUT ... again, and doesnt come back to 50 mins into it.

Sits back down mid room, cross legged, again breathing hard, then looks like shes crying, crouches forward and grabs her head as if shes crying uncontrollably.

Falls sideways in a foetal position and the lights go out again at 57 mins.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
K so there are several Youtube videos up of the girl in the cell.

Couple of other one's in the search results.

So we're thinking is a movie promo then are we?

This reminds me of the Hanso foundation, something very similar to all this that was connected to LOST, at times intricately.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
For gods sake you people need to get ahold of yourselves. First of all why the heck would you have to type in the IP for Google? Hellllooo! Second: If you really think this is a "leaked" video feed of someone who is being held somewhere against their will you really need to get out in the sun a little bit. And last: Slave trade? Really? Where the hell did you come up with that genius? This crap right here is why those who are serious about what is going on in this world get laughed at. This is a video for either an upcoming game or movie. Do you really need to be told this? Also, why on earth would you go to an IP address that you have no idea where it goes and when you do go to it it shows you a bogus Google page?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by sirdumpsalot]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Dude....I put all this information up back on page 2 of this thread.....do you even read whole threads before you post?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Somebody called Junko Junsui seems to be the one who has originated this ARG. Google Junko Junsui and you will find a lot of stuff.

Many places like the Alfa Tsentr web page allow you to login with a username and a password. Now we only need to find those. Probably on one of the pages that come up with Google, hidden in the HTML source code or something.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen
Somebody called Junko Junsui seems to be the one who has originated this ARG. Google Junko Junsui and you will find a lot of stuff.

Many places like the Alfa Tsentr web page allow you to login with a username and a password. Now we only need to find those. Probably on one of the pages that come up with Google, hidden in the HTML source code or something.

The more I fiddle around with alpha center websites the more shonky flash coding I see... it's getting rather fun actually..
Russians mercenaries for Hire using flash authentication eh... and a google-geolocation IP trace to scare off the kiddies.. lmao.

Hope it doesn't go away...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

Yeah I did DUDE. If you read half the crap that get's posted by people who just want to shock everyone then you'd get tired of it as well, DUDE. What, ya think I'm a damn rookie? So yeah, I do read the whole THREAD before i POST, DUDE.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by sirdumpsalot]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sirdumpsalot

Calm down there DUDE...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join