It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Chile says H1N1 flu detected in turkeys

SANTIAGO (Reuters) - Chile has detected the H1N1 flu virus in turkeys at two farms, health authorities said on Thursday.

It is the first time the virus, which is known as "swine flu" and has likely infected millions of people globally, has been found in animals other than pigs.

The Chilean animal health services said in a release that the flu outbreak has been controlled at the two farms and that turkey meat and products were safe for consumption..

Now h1n1 is in turkeys. So beware of the birds in the woods.

Just in time for Thanksgiving!

How nice!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Look...easy fix...DON'T GET THE VACCINE. Cover your face with a surgical mask, and wash your hands once an hour, and before they ever come close to your mouth, nose or eyes.

Inform your kids how dangerous this is, and give them the same instructions. Most kids will follow your direction if they know how important it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Personally, I think they would create a small batch of bad vaccines. That is enough to spread world wide.

I doubt they would temper with all the vaccines, then there would be no one left.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

That explains why millions are dying? The goverment has plan to KILL us the LEGAL way but,what for that is the question?
Other than..Repopulate,experiment on human life/forms etc.

The truth is out there..ya see why you ppl need to catch up watching x files..damm I knew the asians and foregan ppl could not be blame for SWINE FLU.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm going to need a verifiable source for this article, because the current source for Joseph Moshe "trying to release swine flu information" is a guy who said this:

"The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate."
-www.godlikeproductions.com...

He could be making it up, or the guy who told him could be making it up.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's important that he called a radio program the earlier week, interesting how the robot's on truth out are all about calling in those suspicious folks. I think everyone needs the full story on this so they can make an informed decision. Good thread and good catch!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cornczech
I cannot post private messages yet....but I wanted to say that I remember reading about the microbiologists and thinking....hmmmmm....that's scary weird...and then the "swine flu" and this untested vaccine....if there is ONE thing I 100% know about my government it is that they don't give a rat's a$$ about me and they LOVE money....especially EASY money....
I may sound crazy...but that is what I think......
We can argue ALL we want about who's gonna die and whatever...but SOMEBODY is gonna be making money off of those deaths, I can promise you that....

D-

Someone already is making big $$.. I believe I read somewhere that the patent for the Tamiflu-variation they use, lies with just óne drug-company..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
Follow up to my last post...

This maybe off topic, but if Obama was really trying to assemble a "death panel" and trample on the constitution, why are the Republicans not pulling a Zelaya. Too harsh? Then why don't they at least try to impeach him? Are they mounting a case? Has anyone consulted the supreme court? A "death panel' has to be more important than getting a BJ. Right?

I think it is below getting a BJ and above lying about WMD's.

Regarding the Loaded Paranoid link . . . it is all a little too fishy. I am bound to believe the idea that he is an agent of sorts kind of like Fox Mulder says, "I want to believe." But the photos of him? as a member of ACCESS, the photo of him on the Israeli site, the photo of him in court, and the photos of him in the car are all eerily similar and disconcertingly different. That being said, I can show you pics of myself within a two year period where you would swear they weren't the same person.

I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Oeden

They don't care, they are murders , for the greater good so thay say.

Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

[edit on 21-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm jsut thinking what if tis vaccine is actually a savior?

I mean what if it contains bio-weapon vaccines in it. What if all these vaccine shots are going to all the countries like the US, Australia (they are getting 21 millions vaccine shots), the UK, some other European countries, I know indonesia are getting like 2 million at least or something....

What if this vaccine for swine flu contains other vaccines for these bio-weapons, and once all these countries have done thier vaccinations, the actual bio-weapons are released world-wide and the main survivors are these people who have had the vaccine....

???

any thoughts?

Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There could also be a magical potion in the vaccines that make everyone who takes have magical powers... I wanna fly!

The truth is no one knows what is in the vaccines besides the people who made it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Breeze
The truth is no one knows what is in the vaccines besides the people who made it.

cant we test it out?

Someone here has to be involved in medicine, science, doctors, blood testing, or have access to that sort of equipment...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I do hope that if the virus becomes worldwide active, it makes people turn into mindless raging zombies...I mean, if your gonna end the world, at least make it epic for the few survivors.

:-)

-shoot for the head-

LOL People already are "mindless raging zombies".

Sorry I do not know what happened to Joe Moshley, but the vaccine story as it is told by Deagle doe not hold.

If you do want to hurt a population, vaccination will be one of the most difficult ways to do it.

Why?

Deagle's story goes something like
Vaccin one: it makes you vulnerable or ready for the second
Vaccin two: adds something terrible to the first.

That won't work. Too cumbersome. A "natural" disaster will do this so called mass killing a lot faster and there is no one to blame.
And yes, aluminium is bad intravenously, it gives you a higher chance on dementia....yawn...that will speed things up.

In most countries like my own it is impossible to force vaccins on the population. The WHO has NO jurisdiction what so ever. They will only give this vaccin to the "weak old and young" on voluntary basis in my country And Tamiflu (they ordered it first for the whole population) is off now because it has some bad side effects with 50% of the kids I believe.
If anyone had a bad plan like this in his head he/she would know that "the people" will not listen. They do not like riots in my country.

So what could these vaccinations cause?
They cause what I am looking at here. Paranoia and maybe a riot in the street here and there that proofs that the "people" are going crazy and hmmm, maybe they need a shot of this or that. (just kiddin).

Lately I do think that there is a plot going on. And it is working. Get people enraged about the whole health issue and the pharmaceutical companies. Very good, I agree.

But do you want to live longer? Eat healthy fresh vegetables, stay off the refined stuff like sugar and flowerproducts. Don't eat so much meat. Exercise. Be happy. Meditate. Wash your hands, rest.
I did not have the flu in 10 years or more and I am not going to get it now.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

The ones who question and distrust the govt. won't go anywhere near it. They must be counting on that. The point - why kill their loyals, knowing they'll have a harder time with the refusers?

The shot will be mandatory, and NORTHCOM is already working with FEMA to "in the event of a pandemic" enforce vaccinations, (or as they call interventions) and quarantine those who refuse or are already sick.

This video was from a couple weeks ago, from FOX news.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I dont see how they could monitor who has had the shot or not on such a large scale. Whenthey come for you, just say, i've already had the shot at my local doctors..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is all this silly hype about swine flu and vaccines because swine flu is going to become some major killer during the normal winter flu season, yet Australia, which is currently in winter, and has been hit big with the current swine flu, has not had a major deadly outbreak. I think the worlds making a big fuss over nothing.

That being said, i aint gonna be having the vaccine, its been shown thats its been rushed and there has been a few complications with it as a result, i don't think its a government conspiracy though.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
As a child growing up in the 50's and 60's....I accepted a bunch of needles in my public school I would not now do so knowing what I know. Nor would I allow My children to accept same....I guess I'm lucky...it's seems now they use genes from monkeys and suck including insects to harvest these fine items. It's about money....and the government appears to be in on it. Lifetime senators.......etc.....sit and give our behinds up for dollars...tell my thats not true? Even Ted Kennedy is working on doin it to his state on his way out with his stuff on who chooses the turkey that takes his seat. Look into that.....thats a huge laugh....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
There is all this silly hype about swine flu and vaccines because swine flu is going to become some major killer during the normal winter flu season, yet Australia, which is currently in winter, and has been hit big with the current swine flu, has not had a major deadly outbreak. I think the worlds making a big fuss over nothing.

That being said, i aint gonna be having the vaccine, its been shown thats its been rushed and there has been a few complications with it as a result, i don't think its a government conspiracy though.

Exactly what I've been wondering about..... if this flu is really so serious and dangerous then how come countries, already in their flu season, aren't reporting seriously high numbers of sick or dead?

It really isn't showing up as too much of a problem in those countries so why all the fuss about getting a vaccine together quickly and without proper testing? If those countries, already in their flu season, were reporting seriously high numbers of dead or failure of infrastructure due to so many off sick, etc, etc, then I might be able to understand all the fuss about making this vaccine available quickly but where are those reports? Where is the urgency?

I'm more concerned after reading the post at the top of the page about H1N1 in turkeys! The last thing we need is for it to mutate with H5N1 which has a far higher mortality rate and if it's mixed with the H1N1 which spreads rapidly the consequences could be extremely serious. Besides, I've been led to believe that the vaccine won't work if H1N1 mutates at all, never mind with H5N1.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Whatever else may be going on, this man's behavior was very odd. He was surrounded by various cop-type people, whoever. Police, Secret Service, I don't know. They wanted to take him in, yet he sat in his car for hours. Doesn't anyone have any problem with this?

What possible good could he do by sitting there? No matter what, he had to know he wasn't going anywhere. There would be no decision, "OK, the guy doesn't want to talk, let's all go home now". He was completely surrounded, boxed in by vehicles, his doors were pinned closed. He couldn't get out of the car. What was he waiting for, the cavalry? This is not the behavior of a rational man.

So, maybe he didn't make any bomb threat. However, most of those responding personnel didn't know that. They had what they believed was a credible bomb threat, and the guy was near a Federal building. So you take it seriously. Personally, I think they were very patient with him, which makes me believe they didn't all think he had a bomb, but figured he was mentally disturbed. They let him sit in his car for hours. They could have just shot him through his window, and that would have been the end of the story. They could have broken out the window and tasered him during the first hour. Why did they let him sit so long, then? Probably because they were trying to give a mentally disturbed person a break.

Had the intent been to stop this guy from going public, all they'd have had to do is to accost him and deport him. If he had diplomatic immunity, then they could just trump up a drug charge and deport him as "persona non grata". They didn't have to trump up a whole bomb threat scenario with a chase and standoff that was guaranteed to get the maximum unwelcome attention. A quick arrest, plant the evidence, a quiet deportation, all done.

But no, you've got what looks like a a dozen vehicles involved here, a standoff that lasts for hours, a whole ongoing drama guaranteed to get attention. If secrecy was what the "government" wanted, why did they make such a production of this? Probably because that wasn't what they were hoping for.

There is way more here than meets the eye, and it has nothing to do with any vaccination.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join