It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailes don't exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Really? You call that research?

"FINALLY DEBUNKED"......

While I agree with the OP, I also agree with this users comments about the opening post.

If you want to prove something, then you are going the wrong way about it

I hate to plug some of my old threads, but Ive done many anti chemtrail threads in the past

Dont feel obliged to post on them, but maybe look over them so you get an idea of what to put next time you start one of these threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Chembreather, in your pic, the contrails stop where the clouds stop. This leads me to believe that the contrails only formed where there is moisture or dust in the atmosphere or because of another atmospheric condition in that one spot. Clouds are condensation too and since clouds nor contrails exist beyond that one point, I think this is a far more likely scenario than the planes turning off their sprayers. Btw, I enjoy reading your stuff on here so don't think I'm attacking you.
Just nicely stating my opinion is all.

What I don't understand about whoever is supposed to be spraying these chemtrails is that they live here too and they're breathing in the same air we are, so why would they poison themselves? When I start seeing random people or groups walking around wearing gas masks for no apparent reason, I'll start believing in the whole chemtrail thing, but as of right now, I just don't see it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Its easy to prove when contrail development is likely. All you got to do is analyse the weather balloon data (Now some of you know what I do for a living
)

weather.uwyo.edu...

I got a balloon release at 2325z (0855 local time for me), so I will post my data up for you guys when its done

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Funny how you pick and choose which data to debunk & ignore

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sloppy

Sloppy, you could be more specific?

Point me towards another post. I saw one that needed a quick refute, the others I thought were addressed already.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If chemtrails dont exist, than why do i see so many artificial clouds. I see atleast 10 everyday.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarhero4rox
If chemtrails dont exist, than why do i see so many artificial clouds. I see atleast 10 everyday.

All I can say is:

LOL

Can you even name all the cloud types, or any of there sub genres?

I bet you cant without looking it up

Edit to add- contrails are artificial clouds, its a WMO recognised thing

[edit on 20/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

f chemtrails dont exist, than why do i see so many artificial clouds. I see atleast 10 everyday.
reply to post by guitarhero4rox

Can you be more specific? How do you know the clouds are artificial? Contrails are artificial clouds, but contrails are just condensation trails... doesn't mean there are poisonous chemicals in them (aka chemtrails). Or are you talking about another type of cloud? Please clarify.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

I wish the people who think chemtrails are real do a bit of research

here , this is a NorthWest jet flying over the Pacific Ocean

here's question i want to ask those idiots who think there is a secret society called the illuminati who wants to take over the world , one of the methods they use is spraying people with poison

Just becasue somebody says it, doesn't make it the official conspiracy. That their is actually a few conspiracies combined, not the chemtrail conspiracy.

here are my questions

1)Why are they flying over the Pacific Ocean with a passenger 747 ?

They're trying to get somewhere.

2)what is there aim of spraying the Pacific Ocean ?

Can we be sure thats where it's going to land? You know?, wind and all.

3)is it to kill the fishes?
If the ocean is their aim, maybe they are poising our food. (assuming Chemtrails are poison in the first place and not weather modification or something else. all together.)

4)why are they using a passenger plane?

Who, the pilots or the travelers? Or could you possibly mean "TPTB"?

5) Can you point out the sprayer on the plane?

Their aren't any becasue thats a normal passenger plane with a contrail. If theres a video of that exact same plane producing a trail that persists for hours then I'll be suspicious. Are their other pictures which match more the description of chemtrails?(including great close up pictures of the plane too of course.)

Here are the photos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lh4.ggpht.com...

lh6.ggpht.com...

lh4.ggpht.com...

here is the close up of the plane.

lh6.ggpht.com...

here is the whole album

picasaweb.google.com...#

Now i want you to point out this thing so called the 'sprayer' on the passenger NorthWest 747

www.rense.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos.
Video taken from a B-747-400 cockpit over the pacific ocean.
www.youtube.com...

Mods & Admins if you dont like me called people idiots , please edit my post, i just cant find a better way to express my temper

[edit on 20-8-2009 by dino1989]

None of those photos show a persistent contrail. At least from what I can see. I can't speculate that the trails persisted for hours behind the planes in question.
EDIT:grammar

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
Really is the worst conspiracy theory!

Why would they crop dust, why not just add any chemicals they want to the water supply!?

Apparently, they do that too.

Fluoride and the Water Supply For over 60 years, water fluoridation has proved to be a safe and cost-effective way to reduce dental caries. Today, water fluoridation is estimated to reduce tooth decay by 20-40%. As of 2002, the CDC statistics show that almost 60% of the U.S. population receives fluoridated water through the taps in their homes. Some communities have naturally occurring fluoride in their water; others add it at water-processing plants.

kidshealth.org...

Supposedly safe in small amounts but I think "safe" should be replaced with "non-lethal." Since "non-lethal" seems to do its share of killing.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The truth is some "chem trails" do exist but not in a way i have heard on ATS. What i mean is we used them in Vietnam on the ho chi minh trail to induce rain and hope that the mud would cut off the resupplying.

It did slow it down but they used bikes and just pushed through the mud. Now this kind of "chem trail" (think it was silver nitrate used) can be used in conjugation with the High frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).

As far as poising people i would have to ask #1 Why not poison the water? And #2 Do they know that the "chem trails" wont do much good that high?

Sorry i do not believe the "chem trails" are to poision us just MHO.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So as with the other poster who CLEARLY showed video of the planes flying IN FORMATION
spraying simultaneously then stopping. Here is TWO MORE videos that i found in about 2 mins of searching. The second video clearly shows breaks in the trails, where the plane starts and stops spraying.

*insert foot in mouth

Have a nice day.

Wow, those videos are great, especially the second one at :30 second into it.

I'll post that second one again, in case people didn't watch it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme

Wow, those videos are great, especially the second one at :30 second into it.

Wow, can you be a little more specific?

What was so "especially great" about that video, at :30??

Care to enlighten us?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Contrails are clouds made from water vapor that condenses then freezes behind a plane engine. Since the engines are on constantly, it seems a bit odd when you see contrails with gaps in them, or even contrails that stop and start. If the engine is pumping out a constant amount of water, then why is the trail not constant? This puzzle is sometimes seized on by people who think that persistent contrails are actually “chemtrails”, or some kind of deliberate spraying operation. But it’s actually very simply. The amount of water in the exhaust is pretty constant, but the amount of moisture in the air is not. The humidity varies with altitude, and a layer of low humidity can be sandwiched between two layers of high humidity. As a plane climbs or descends through this layer, then the trail will only form in the areas of high humidity, and so look like it was “switched off” in the area of low humidity. You can get the same effect with temperature. A warm layer of air can actually lay on top of a colder layer in what is called an “inversion” (you’ll hear this on the weather sometimes, referred to as an “inversion layer”). When a plane flies through this inversion layer, the trail can be “broken”. It’s not just climbing or descending flights either. The boundaries between these layers is not flat, and gravity waves or rising convection currents of air can create large volume of air that differ in temperature and/or humidity from the neighboring air, and so can break (or make) the contrail when then plane flies through them.

Source

Some would say my source is biased, but honestly, that's just how contrails work.

It's all about areas of humidity in the air, people. Not jets turning their sprayers on and off. Plane flies through area of low humidity = no contrail. Plane enters area of high humidity (even multiple planes entering the area at the same time) = contrail.

Btw, I'm not trying to argue. More like, put your minds at ease. There are many things to be concerned about in this world, but chemtrails are not one of them.

Oh, and those pics of weird contrails that seem to swirl or whatever. Anyone who's ever flown and probably those who haven't know that there's a thing called TURBULENCE. What makes the plane bounce all over the place and scares the hell out of passengers is the same thing that makes wonky-looking contrails.

I have worked in the airline business and while I had absolutely nothing to do with the mechanics part, I know airline mechanics, pilots, etc. They don't load poisons onto those planes. I have also flown in the cockpits of various jets, as part of my former job. There is no button up there anywhere to press to start spraying chemicals. This is not to say that I have flown in every jet out there (I say this because I know someone will bring it up) but I just don't see it happening.

And, if the skies are being sprayed with deadly chemicals, WHY? Why are we not just dropping dead by the second? Where are the effects of these "chemtrails?"

[edit on 8/21/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've been watching chemtrails being sprayed for about 9 years now. In that time I have read that we're being sprayed with:

Antidepressents
Bioweapons
Barium
Aluminum
Vaccines

You name it, it has been pretty much been said.

I did come across a patent in 2004 for an Aluminum spray done for weather control that looked quite convincing, and made more sense.

Then one day I come across this article in a 2006 from Rolling Stone...it answered quite a few questions about chemtrails, the only problem is the stuff "Dr. Evil" is suggesting we do, IS BEING DONE!

Can Dr. Evil Save the World?

Wood's proposal was not technologically complex. It's based on the idea, well-proven by atmospheric scientists, that volcano eruptions alter the climate for months by loading the skies with tiny particles that act as mini-reflectors, shading out sunlight and cooling the Earth. Why not apply the same principles to saving the Arctic? Getting the particles into the stratosphere wouldn't be a problem — you could generate them easily enough by burning sulfur, then dumping the particles out of high-flying 747s, spraying them into the sky with long hoses or even shooting them up there with naval artillery.

We also see it here:

Beijing to shoot down rain

By shooting shells containing chemicals like silver iodide, or dry ice into the sky, scientists say they can create rain. China has gone so far as to set up a weather modification office that is in charge of such an endeavor.

I have also had personal experiences, of having a sunny blue sky, and by 11am there is a thick gray haze that hovers over the entire city ONLY, after planes crisscross in the sky creating a grid.

So...chemtrails ARE happening, but for the reasons you read on ATS are monstly B.S. in my opinion.

I also do not think it's smart to attempt to control the weather, especially if its the guy who is proposing it once thought it would be a good idea to mine with nuclear bombs.

I also took a look for the patent, and if you read it you will see the particles lists contains aluminum oxide which would look similar/identical to whide cloud cover or contrails.

Welsba ch Patent

[edit on 21-8-2009 by brocket99]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
I've been watching chemtrails being sprayed for about 9 years now. In that time I have read that we're being sprayed with:

Antidepressents

Wow!! Guess it's not working, I feel depressed right now...

Bioweapons

What? Like in Star Trek

Barium

Do a search, and discover just now much Barium actually exists. THEN, explainn how it could be spread from airplanes. THEN, look up how industrial factories pollurte the environment. THAT'S where your 'Barium' comes from!

Aluminum

ReallY? See above...

Vaccines

??? Vaccines? Well, at least that's a new fantasy, in the "chemtrail" land of the imagination.

Then, you mention patents. And studies for potential "Global Warming" combat techniques, and other things.

Patents are just ideas, that someone gets credit for IN CASE they actually build something!!

There are "patents" out there for anti-gravity flying vehicles. Seen many??

I did come across a patent in 2004 for an Aluminum spray done for weather control that looked quite convincing, and made more sense.

... 2006 from Rolling Stone...it answered quite a few questions about chemtrails...

LOL!! 'nuf said!

Weather modification techniques, on purely small local scales, been happening, it's good to make rain, if you can, when you need it!

I have also had personal experiences, of having a sunny blue sky, and by 11am there is a thick gray haze that hovers over the entire city ONLY, after planes crisscross in the sky creating a grid.

Air traffic goes in many directions.

Sorry, you need to get out of the "Chicken Little" type websites, they are loaded with hyperbole and mis-info.

[edit on 21 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I wish the people who think chemtrails are real do a bit of research

here , this is a NorthWest jet flying over the Pacific Ocean

here's question i want to ask those idiots who think there is a secret society called the illuminati who wants to take over the world , one of the methods they use is spraying people with poison

here are my questions

1)Why are they flying over the Pacific Ocean with a passenger 747 ?
2)what is there aim of spraying the Pacific Ocean ?
3)is it to kill the fishes?
4)why are they using a passenger plane?
5) Can you point out the sprayer on the plane?

Here are the photos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lh4.ggpht.com...

lh6.ggpht.com...

lh4.ggpht.com...

here is the close up of the plane.

lh6.ggpht.com...

here is the whole album

picasaweb.google.com...#

Now i want you to point out this thing so called the 'sprayer' on the passenger NorthWest 747

www.rense.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos.
Video taken from a B-747-400 cockpit over the pacific ocean.
www.youtube.com...

Mods & Admins if you dont like me called people idiots , please edit my post, i just cant find a better way to express my temper

www.fourwinds10.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wasn't stating I believed the anti-depressants, barium or whatever type of theories, just stating that those have been the rumors being spread.

I'm not sure why you're being a troll, but I showed evidence of plausible explanation for the spraying. Whether you think manipulating weather is a good idea is up to you, I do not.

I don't think it is good to spray things in sky containing metals of any sort.

If you read the Rolling Stone article, you might realize the fellow suggesting the plane spraying program has been involved in very high levels of government for years.

You didn't debunk anything I proposed, you only criticized the information.

I used the Beijing example, since this type of weather control and geo-engineering is happening, and there is a good chance that it has been happening for a while.

The patent I linked to was granted in 1991, and it wouldn't be surprising that the technology took some time to develop.

My initial inkling was the Dr. Evil fellow suggested this idea, as a first exposure to the concept for mainstream scientists, when in fact the practice has been going on for 8 years by this point.

It supposedly would save a trillion dollars etc...you'd know this if you read the article.

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Originally posted by brocket99

Antidepressents

Wow!! Guess it's not working, I feel depressed right now...

Bioweapons

What? Like in Star Trek

Barium

Do a search, and discover just now much Barium actually exists. THEN, explainn how it could be spread from airplanes. THEN, look up how industrial factories pollurte the environment. THAT'S where your 'Barium' comes from!

Aluminum

ReallY? See above...

Vaccines

??? Vaccines? Well, at least that's a new fantasy, in the "chemtrail" land of the imagination.

Then, you mention patents. And studies for potential "Global Warming" combat techniques, and other things.

Patents are just ideas, that someone gets credit for IN CASE they actually build something!!

There are "patents" out there for anti-gravity flying vehicles. Seen many??

... 2006 from Rolling Stone...it answered quite a few questions about chemtrails...

LOL!! 'nuf said!

Weather modification techniques, on purely small local scales, been happening, it's good to make rain, if you can, when you need it!

Air traffic goes in many directions.

Sorry, you need to get out of the "Chicken Little" type websites, they are loaded with hyperbole and mis-info.

[edit on 21 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As with all conspiracy theories, the most crucial questions to ask are "why?" and "who benefits?" from, uh, said conspiratorial activities. This is no different.

The answers to those questions applied to chemtrails are, respectively, some variation of "to keep us depressed/healthy/sick/mindless and bleating" and "the Illuminati/NWO/TPTB/political figures who are disguised reptiles." Fair enough, if I didn't like researching crazy theories, I wouldn't be here. But the next question is the kicker:

Is there an easier, more likely way to go about accomplishing these things than chemtrails, if indeed dosing the public on something was a real goal (something I personally doubt, since Reality TV seems to be far more effective)?

Think about how many are on public water supplies. Think about how many buy processed food, where a cocktail of chemicals could be slipped in well under the radar. Hell, they could even put "it" on the ingredients list; it's not like anyone actually knows what monohexamate chlorosaccaride-11 (to preserve flavor and freshness) actually does. Why go through the trouble of spraying things out of airplanes, a procedure largely dependent on difficult to predict atmospheric conditions, when there are much easier ways to do things?

I am sure various scientific agencies have conducted experiments in which something is sprayed out of airplanes at high altitudes for the purpose of cloud seeding or something less nefarious than poisoning. I am also fairly certain that such experiments went nowhere. After all, look at cropdusting; those planes have/had nozzle attachments to ensure an even distribution of pesticides, and fly frighteningly close to their targets.

I am personally not sure why this theory has such seemingly wide currency, when there are other, far more nefarious (though admittedly less sexy) things afoot in the world.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ragnar,

I felt the same way, and got tired of all the speculation. You don't need to be a scientist to recognize the difference between contrails that dissipate and chemtrails that linger in the sky for hours. One fellow mentioned planes do go in different directions etc so that they could create grids randomly, but the ones I have seen are usually have one plane or two planes making the trails, changing directions(with no trail) and coming back the opposite way with a trail again.

Anyways...the only reasonable possibility I have found is the concept of weather control/geoengineering to combat global warming by reflecting back the sunlight.

This info is suggested in the RS article I posted, and the quote...and could also explain why a 747 has a chemtrail across the ocean, if its done to create the artificial cloud cover.

Again, the reasoning would be to save a trillion dollars, as this program was estimated to cost 100 million per year...versus the cost of changing peoples habits and ruining the oil biz.

reply to post by Ragnar Danneskjold

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join