It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailes don't exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I wish the people who think chemtrails are real do a bit of research

here , this is a NorthWest jet flying over the Pacific Ocean

here's question i want to ask those idiots who think there is a secret society called the illuminati who wants to take over the world , one of the methods they use is spraying people with poison

here are my questions

1)Why are they flying over the Pacific Ocean with a passenger 747 ?
2)what is there aim of spraying the Pacific Ocean ?
3)is it to kill the fishes?
4)why are they using a passenger plane?
5) Can you point out the sprayer on the plane?

Here are the photos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lh4.ggpht.com...

lh6.ggpht.com...

lh4.ggpht.com...

here is the close up of the plane.

lh6.ggpht.com...

here is the whole album

picasaweb.google.com...#

Now i want you to point out this thing so called the 'sprayer' on the passenger NorthWest 747

www.rense.com...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Videos.
Video taken from a B-747-400 cockpit over the pacific ocean.
www.youtube.com...

Mods & Admins if you dont like me called people idiots , please edit my post, i just cant find a better way to express my temper

[edit on 20-8-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
yea.. good job on "debunking"

Looks like all you did you was post some images and go "NU UH" "NUU UHHA" while shaking your head and drooling.

www.youtube.com...

take a look. A normal contrail dissipates rapidly. You go ahead and put your fingers in your ears and stomp you're feet, but you're breathing the same effed up air we are.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Retikx]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Nice job mate, dont pay attention to ppls who want to believe in the "hurrr hurr chemtrails"

they need conspiracies to make their boring lives a lil bit more exciting

S&F

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You're a village idiot.. and you embrace ignorance.

doo do doooo *whistles

Yea he did a great job of postibg a couple images and saying nothing but "nope chemtrails don't exists"

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Retikx]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Really is the worst conspiracy theory!

Why would they crop dust, why not just add any chemicals they want to the water supply!?

Chemtrails just don't make any sense, simple physics, when hot air meets cold air it condenses to form water vapour.

The exact same as from a car engine exhaust on a cold morning.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Im sick of people on here using these completely ridiculous titles and making false statements.

"FINALLY DEBUNKED"

Its embarrassing.

Don't give up your day job

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
Really is the worst conspiracy theory!

Why would they crop dust, why not just add any chemicals they want to the water supply!?

Chemtrails just don't make any sense, simple physics, when hot air meets cold air it condenses to form water vapour.

The exact same as from a car engine exhaust on a cold morning.

Except i couldn't follow you're exhaust trail from your home to work to 7-11 back to work then home again..

thats right, because is dissipates.... video i posted shows the clear difference

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Contrails disappear quickly do they?

Where did you learn that? Youtube?

So who has their fingers in their ears and stomping their feet?

I think it might actually be you with your pseudoscience and lack of understanding of basic high school meteorology

[edit on 20/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Of course it dissipates, as do 'chemtrail', only they're thousands of feet up and more than likely condensed to minature ice particles which become suspended. Kinda like clouds - which hang around for a while.

If they were spraying chemicals and they hung in the air as 'chemtrails' as you say, what would be the point? It's not gonna reach anyone or anything. It would dissipate over thousands of miles!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have wondered for a while where the chemtrails idea came from.

IMHO its a none issue but I could be wrong my questions would be though

How have they managed to load these chemicals onto plans for years without anyone knowing what they are for and why?

What is the chemical?

What is its purpose?

What would anyone gain by wholesale poisoning of the worlds population that could not be done by other eaiser methods say poisoning of food supples?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

false statements? really , you think the illuminati wants to poison you and themself...yet you think there tying to take over the world ,but there not smart enough to realize there poisoning them self's

what about the people whos doing it ? are they retarded ? don't they know there going to be breathing the same air? why is it when you look up you see the sky with so called chemtrails?

this is my guess , every time i look up i see it everyday , i pretty sure they are more than a million airplanes in the sky doing this

so it takes 2 people to fly the plane , 5 people to check the pressure of the container with chemicals to see if its spraying properly

so 7 people on a plane , 7x1 million = 7million

yep when the pilots get on the plane and ask whats up with the poisonous chemicals? what are the government gonna say ? oh its a ancient secret society wants to take over that world and we need to kill you and your family

yep 7 million pilots and staff wont mind that would they now?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
reply to post by LiveForever8

so 7 people on a plane , 7x1,000,000 = 7,000,000

yep 7,000,000 million pilots and staff wont mind that would they now?

While I agree with what you are saying, 7,000,000 Million is 7 Billion.

I'm pretty sure the population of the earth is six billion. That would make 1 billion more pilots and staff than there are humans on the planet.

It's written 7 million

Just pointing that out.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Thebudweiserstuntman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Look, im not getting involved in an argument about the validity of the chemtrail conspiracy.

I was hoping to find some really good research and ideas in this thread that could help me form an opinion on the matter.

However, i found something that i could have knocked up in 10 minutes.

I wish the people who think chemtrails are real do a bit of research

Really? You call that research?

"FINALLY DEBUNKED"......

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok for those who think chemtrails are real , please point out the sprayer

where is it ? here we have the jet and the so called Chemicals are coming from the engines.

i wonder if the passengers would mind sitting on chemical containers

lh6.ggpht.com...

www.rense.com...

i wonder if the 400-500 passenger on the jet going to ask why are you spraying people with deadly chemicals

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well, you can look at this picture and figure out why three planes comes down over the suburbs of Oslo leaking fuel..

Im sorry for the lenght of the picture.
I dont know if all three trails gets visible here, but there are 3 trails that are short in length, as you can see.
There is no airport here and when I saw the planes coming, they started spraying as you can see just about the top of the picture and downwards, they sprayed those short trails and flew away without leaving trails at all..
How can that be ?? Let it rain 'water vapour explanations'...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ead01367cec5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

prove it, im not calling you a liar , but can you provide a video of airplane spraying than stop than spray

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I agree with the contrails thing, but i dont belive they are just water. and that they do damage the earth. a couple hundred planes would be fine. but we have too many up there.

Even Nasa Scientists agree that the amount of planes on earth are contributing to weather modification one way or another,, and it is only a few years until we start to see some serious effects.

They are made up of water vapour but also bad chemicals. just like you cannot breathe in a cars exhaust.

And on the Illuminati issue, they existed. and it is not known wether they are still around. it is Far from imposible that they do not exist anymore. there are much bigger misteries out there.

A look up at the stars on a warm summers night, usually clears out many doubts for me.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Err ok whats this then all you critics... debunk this.

Sorry dont know how to embed and too lazy to find out right now.

EDIT: Embedded.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Sloppy]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sloppy

dont just dump somthing on here and say debunk this. try to epxlain it yourself why it is proof.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The logistics of chemtrails is the hard part.

Trucks delivering chemicals
Chemicals loaded into planes
Spray nozzle maintenance
Disposal of empty chemical containers
Factory producing chemicals
All the factory workers
Delivery Drivers
Spray nozzle maintenance technicians
All the deliveries getting past airport security unnoticed
Managing who is in the know and who isnt
All the many loose ends and loose lips

And also, this isnt just happening in America right? You have to assume this level of logistics on a global scale....LOL if you actualyl saw how some things work in the 3rd world like Africa or Indonesia you would quickly see that an operation of this scale is impossible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join