It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.

I mean, what's it gonna take for the PEOPLE OF ATS to realize this as a FACT. I'm sorry people, but they have divided us. Now they will conquer.

Do you really need to read up on the 9-11 conspiracy forum anymore? Do you really need to listen to Alex Jones rant and rave about this stuff? What information is there left to discover?

The fact of the matter is You know it's only a matter of time before the system breaks down, chaos erupts, and order is restored by the UN.

It might not happen in 2010... or even 2020... but if you live to be an old man, you will see World Government, make no mistake about that.

So what are you doing to prepare for the worst, because it's becoming common sense that America is gonna get hit the hardest. I mean, they even have TV shows on the Discovery Channel about the SHTF. I mean c'mon people: The Colony??? (google it)

WAKE UP TO WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

What else are we trying to learn? We've seen the FEMA coffins, we've seen the camps, we've seen the truth. Now do something to prepare yourself. It's not a matter of being paranoid, or fear-mongering... It's a matter of being smart.

There aren't many people here on ATS that can predict what will happen next... But it dosn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something will happen soon.

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just know that beneath the surface and hidden in plain sight is a beast which tptb are completely unprepared for should they awaken it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

And what is that beast?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

A culmination of many different things. Some of which I will not discuss here some I will.

Rest assured they are unprepared for how many people are aware of what is going on and ready to stand against them. Military and civilian alike.

If you want to scratch the surface I suggest you look up the Oath-Keepers
oathkeepers.org...
and something like the Connecticut Survivalist Alliance.
ctsurvivalist.blogspot.com...

Those types of things are the mere tip of the iceberg. The main part is hidden beneath the surface.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
All is not lost...secession is the answer

Get your like minded folks together, boot out the liberal thinkers...

Let the South RISE AGAIN!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I will caution though... many in the Government know what awaits them if they were to do something like declare martial law or force vaccinations or anything to that end. If they move forward with it, it will because they want a revolution.

Granted in my humble opinion tptb still drastically underestimate the strength and size of the resistance they will meet.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

CX

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great thread, and a very true one too. Starred and flagged.

For those who have not ventured to the survival forum yet, don't be put off by the thought of it being filled with Rambo wannabe's, whilst you'll get that once in a while in any survival forum, the general theme seems to be very much a sensible approach to survival.

The more people that can contribute to the survival forum, and especially professional people with usefull post disaster skills, the better chance we will have of taking care of our families if anything should happen.

If you are in any doubt at all, look around you. No longer is survival or preparedness the subject of that odd bloke who roamed around your town in combats, there are thousands from all walks of life preparing now.

CX.

[edit on 20/8/09 by CX]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I am glad that you feel that you are prepared. I also understand that there is a lot of fear mongering going on about the situation we have all Participated in, and with what is to / or may not come.
But isnt violence and greed what has gotten us into this mess. We need to fight but in a manner that is not violent and we all have the smarts to do it.
We all know that violence leads to more violence and this then comes hand in hand with corruption, greed, hidden secrets and cover ups and more.. Its sad, we still choose to hurt ourselves and each other. Why keep doing something when quite obviously its not working.

And yes I agree with the poster, its here, its started and its obvious, yet we all still seek some sort of answer when its slapping us all in the face.
.Unity.
Yes a pipe dream to some, but do you think if we really pushed this we could become a fair and just society, yes we could, it would take time, after an initial uprising, but we could do it and do it well. We all know the rules, it should be easy! But we dont live by them.....

[edit on 20-8-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You know, if 7 billion people just refused to do anything for one week, the PTB will see that we can do harm..

One week without :

going to work
filling gas in the car
buing food
going to the cinema
talking on the phone
watching tv
taking public transportations

et cetera, dont you think that we have made an impact? think about it, one week without ANY income for TPTB, that will sting them bad, and if that dont work , we do two weeks...

But, one gonna HAVE to open the cell door, and walk out on the 'grid' , the Comfort we have is what keeps us in prison...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The Colony rocks! Good example of the grim future. They don't go into details of how it will happen but from my research in counter-terrorism the plan of terrorists is to destroy a dozen US cities with biohazard and possible nuclear fallout. That would be Katrina x12. The government couldn't handle it and we would be in immediate martial law.

There are things you can do to prepare. Stock food and medical supplies like N95 masks and antibiotics and anti fungals. Stock pet food. Make a water source. Have a family plan. Have escape routes and alternative living locations in the event your home is destroyed or inaccessable. Have alternative communication plans. Know how to defend yourself. Know the effects of PTS.

Various intelligence sources have uncovered plans of terrorists and are attempting to prevent their actions but it's possible that defense will fail. 911 was the Awakening, that gave us 10 years to arm and be prepared for the real battle according to terrorist law. 2010 will be here soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
You know, if 7 billion people just refused to do anything for one week, the PTB will see that we can do harm..

One week without :

going to work
filling gas in the car
buing food
going to the cinema
talking on the phone
watching tv

et cetera, dont you think that we have made an impact? think about it, one week without ANY income for TPTB, that will sting them bad, and if that dont work , we do two weeks...

But, one gonna HAVE to open the cell door, and walk out on the 'grid' , the Comfort we have is what keeps us in prison...

Just to note, the exact opposite could take place.

If the powers that be wanted to shut down society, quit supplying food, quit supplying fuel. The people would beg for help, and anything requested of them would be quickly granted.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The wisdom of the ages can be found among the ppl.

The difficulty is discerning the good info from the bad.

Wikipedia and Google has helped me a lot with that.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

One week without :

going to work
filling gas in the car
buing food
going to the cinema
talking on the phone
watching tv

Just to note, the exact opposite could take place.

If the powers that be wanted to shut down society, quit supplying food, quit supplying fuel. The people would beg for help, and anything requested of them would be quickly granted.

Nice counter arguements there, but if it is the money they want, they will run out of cash eventualy.
The point was that as we can not allow them to feed us dangerous foods, the pure sugestion of just 'shutting up' and swallow the GMO food is dumb..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
well maybe the jedi are our only hope.

seriously, i think for people who really want to survive anything - then you have to be able to live off the land like an australian aborigine can. or know which caves to shelter in like the american indians seem to do. if there is a huge disaster i think these people will be the most likely to survive of any of us.

it is pretty sad when you see millions of people driving in rows of traffic, following orders, living their lives according to the pattern and plan that other people (their leaders - who they dont even know or understand at all) have laid down for them. never suspecting that those in power may not give two figs about them.

but more worrying i think, is people themselves. people are oppressed and downtrodden by those at the top who are often bad people. But that isnt the whole problem. Its PEOPLE who are themselves the problem. many people are cruel and selfish. (and i am not saying i am any better), but lets just look at it: we have caged chickens, we have pigs kept in tiny pens; we have live exports of animals in ships oversees where thousands die on the crowded journey or starve to death (like the slave ships in africa),we have bear baiting, bears kept in tiny cages in china; experiments on monkeys; lobsters boiled alive; people abandoning their pets at shelters as if they were a toy they got sick of, not a member of their family or child- which is probly how the animal sees itself; we have child prostitution in thailand and asia; we have horrific abuse of girls and women all over the world; and i could go on for pages but i wont. (not to mention the lovely things we did to each other in the past: altho, a lot of the horrible things like the inquisition, burning witches, wars etc are probably at the instigation of the leaders - but still, people carried out their orders, just like in the german camps).

the problem is PEOPLE. if everyone could see that this stuff is wrong; and stopped following orders, wouldnt all the bad stuff stop too? If people stopped looking up to their leaders and started demanding better from them - better people to lead them. In short, if everybody WOKE UP.

and CARED about each other and animals and nature.

Is that likely to happen?

can anyone tell me?

becuz it seems that everything is driven by ego. people do degrees for the prestige and piece of paper. they are selfish and dont care about those less fortunate.... but i think most people are blinded most as a result of their egos and arrogance.

as a result they dont see the wool being pulled over their eyes about so many things... (also people are naive and dont expect to be betrayed by those in power etc)

again, im not excluding myself from criticism either.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I agree something is in the air store up on can goods weapons buy a generator and store bottled water.pet food if your a pet person,I am.Id have some money stashed too. Im even thinking about getting a ham radio.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

One week without :

going to work
filling gas in the car
buing food
going to the cinema
talking on the phone
watching tv

See there is more to this than you think...The problem with this is:
1. You can't get everyone to stop doing everything (OMG WE NEED MONEY)
2. 80% of people are not self-sufficient

Just try to understand that getting society to give up their jobs, cars, money, buying power, TV (oh no....NOT MY TV!), anything along those lines, is an extremely hard thing to do.
Of course, you can get most ATS'ers and maybe a few others outside this site, but from what I see, no one has the fortitude to stop what they are doing for a cause. How do you think we got to this mess?
We are relying on the gov't to take care of us. Not the opposite.

By the way, I say "we" but I mean the majority of society.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoseD1st
I agree something is in the air store up on can goods weapons buy a generator and store bottled water.pet food if your a pet person,I am.Id have some money stashed too. Im even thinking about getting a ham radio.

The Ham radio thing is cool. When everything else is down Hams will still work. That's if we are radioactive.
Pakistan has 100 nuclear weapons, very close to the hands of the Taliban (aka AQ... aka Saudi Arabia) When Saudi oil fields are gone from being burned by vandals and terrorists then Saudi will strike. Just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.

I mean, what's it gonna take for the PEOPLE OF ATS to realize this as a FACT. I'm sorry people, but they have divided us. Now they will conquer.

Do you really need to read up on the 9-11 conspiracy forum anymore? Do you really need to listen to Alex Jones rant and rave about this stuff? What information is there left to discover?

The fact of the matter is You know it's only a matter of time before the system breaks down, chaos erupts, and order is restored by the UN.

It might not happen in 2010... or even 2020... but if you live to be an old man, you will see World Government, make no mistake about that.

So what are you doing to prepare for the worst, because it's becoming common sense that America is gonna get hit the hardest. I mean, they even have TV shows on the Discovery Channel about the SHTF. I mean c'mon people: The Colony??? (google it)

WAKE UP TO WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

What else are we trying to learn? We've seen the FEMA coffins, we've seen the camps, we've seen the truth. Now do something to prepare yourself. It's not a matter of being paranoid, or fear-mongering... It's a matter of being smart.

There aren't many people here on ATS that can predict what will happen next... But it dosn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something will happen soon.

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.

Exactly what “tyranny” are you referring to? I hope I don’t need to remind you that in a democracy or a “representative republic” for you libertarians, the will of the majority takes precedence.
If everyone in the US who posted on ATS took up arms against “them”, the rebellion would last about two hours, including clean-up. Take some time out to read the history of the American Civil War. Southern landowners (and slaveholders) got ill-educated working class southerners determined to fight to preserve “their way of life” even though it wasn’t their way of life, but that of the landowners. Unfortunately for them, the northern states had the men, money and industry to fight, while the southerners had not much more than courage. Take a look at photographs of Richmond or Atlanta at the end of the war and ask yourself if you really want a repeat.
I have no doubt that this or any administration would be surprised at the number of angry, frustrated citizens there are in the country. There is also no doubt that the angry and frustrated would be completely shocked at how quickly and effortlessly they would be taken down.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You never will overcome your OPPRESSORS w/o overcomming FEAR first and I sense fear here (1 who aggressivley attempts to express what they feel is right with BRUTALITY and REBELLION is = to the 1 they rebel against) just chill out and have FAITH that your HIGHER POWER GOT YOUR BACKS even in the realm of the unknown. That said the most powerfull DESTROYER has the ability to end all you fear, if YOU have FAITH in the destroyers LEADER CHRIST AMEN *ALLMEN*.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I love it when I see posts that think ATS is the center of the universe.

I know it's a great souce for information, but it's only a small tip of a very large ice burg.

They had it right in 1776.

Everything still applies and always did. If you cannot see that, then you are just blind.

If you think men in power are going to give it up, your sadly mistaken.
They will give it up only when they think thier lives are at risk.
We the people have allowed this to happen. Instead of standing up a little over the years, it was easier to sit back and enjoy.

Well, now it's time to stand up big. Go big or go home so to speak.
It's already starting and most don't even get it.

I hope this Govt goes back and shoves thru a few more things like healthcare, Trade and cap and think of a few more like ID cards that's back on the table.

Please! Oh mightly Govt. Piss off a few more people. Wake them up.
As this will be your undoing.
Just watching them get nervous over these town hall meetings should tell you something.
They have come out and verbally attacked anyone whom opposes them.
Keep it up as it will be your undoing.................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join