Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

Ive begun to think its the ATS disease...

People have no clue. No conviction and live in the matrix...

typical doomsday scenario:

"X will happen to us. We have no control! We are all going to die!"

When?

"Oh ...In the next few months..."

A few months later...

"I meant in the next few years"

A few years later...

"In the next few decades..."

A few decades later...

"Oh it happend in another timeline"

The cycle begins all over...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.

I feel that you couldn't be more wrong, brother. The collective minds of ATS from the experts to the casual visitors CAN and DO make a huge difference... And we are closer than ever to making TRUE change come to fruition!

I think it's time for you to recognize checkmate when you see it. They are scared to death of us now. They make us feel destroyed right now because behind their face of arrogant evil, with the attitude of sure-fire success, they are truly on the verge of collapsing. If you think I'm full of it just look at the last year or so...

The uproar made by those in the Tea Parties, the TRUE information being poured into America via ATS, C2C AM among other venues, the persistent 911 Truthers, the vigil Texans who fought the NAFTA Super Highway, the brave US soldiers who are defying propaganda, defying big government because of their true devotion to their fellow Americans and the United States Constitution!

The PTB have made ALL of us into stalwart, watchful individuals who are now more knowledgeable and frankly PISSED OFF than ever of what is coming. We have the opportunity to end this chess game now - once and for all.

At this time, we literally have ONE MONTH to stop the Swine Flu vaccine. I haven't yet made 20 posts so I can't make a thread yet, but IF YOU WANT TO STOP THEM DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS, click on the link to the site below and watch the video! It's a self-perpetuating system to getting the information out, and gathering support to fight this! DO YOUR PART FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION!

Think about the effect this will have if we can really get it out there. No vaccine given but everyone knows the game behind it - they can't do ANYTHING without us being sick and looking for the govt to take care of us.
But if we turn this around on them, and bring awareness to our fellow citizens, this will be it.

This will be the TURNING POINT in the Infowar. Your grand children will ask you in the future if you had any part in stopping the Swine Flu vaccine.

They'll ask you what was it like, to turn a dying nation gone upside-down, into a riled up citizenry hell-bent on NOT bowing to government orders, kicking the bastards out, and stopping this all before it was too late!

We will do what we were born to do: Protect America from its enemies both foreign and domestic!

They won't look back on this period of time as if it was filled with a decadent and apathetic people. They will look back and say, with all of the disinfo, with all of the lies, hate, anger, violence and sex shoved down their throats and burdening their backs, they knew in the end that the only thing that was LEFT to do was to act out of the most beautiful emotion of all - LOVE.

Sorry this was so long, but I feel the need to get this out TO EVERYONE. I'm sick of the lies and corruption in our government and I'm sick of the hopeless and helplessness coming from the people around me! Why are you all so upset? Do you not remember in all the prophecies, in all the predictions, in all words fortold of this period in time, WE WIN!?

Now watch the video, get on the website. It will take you 10 minutes to do your part! Now go out there and make a difference. Make YOUR difference.

I apologize to the length and any qualms people have toward me. This is only me third post

www.youtube.com...

www.thehealingpraxis.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by tallymebanana]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I completely agree. Most of us have been through all the 9-11 crap, it happened what can we do. all the alex jones fear mongering is interesting at first and kinda feeds your need for that scary worst case #. but do you really need to still hear all this ?? you must know by now 110% that # is going down.. and growing sooner by the day. we already know alot about the nwo and the groups affiliated with it. I think its time to start being practical and start preparing also. Now for me, i still think catching up on my spiritual knowlege is still valid and a still learning a little about the reptilian race and their weaknesses (good to know your enemy

but i believe it is time to start putting your priorities in order because there is still alifetime of things to learn but whats important is the things you choose to learn that will help you in your life. and how the future looks... i think we should be all reading up on the survival forums.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A star and flag for you. I have made quite a few post on here already saying the same thing. I have made it quite clear that I believe it's over, that the international bankers are way too far ahead of us for us to salvage anything at this point. I am glad to know there is at least one more person on here who thinks outside of the alien/ufo and the distraction of healthcare paradigms. I think there are just as much skeptical sheep on this forum than out in the streets and when I say skeptical, I mean skeptical about things that are evident and in your face....yet people still deny because of fear or futile hope....not aliens and ufo's. Who isn't skeptical regarding those ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OMG I absolutely love that headline hahaha... well IMO I do think we're in for yet another setback later in the year with the economy, and as we approach 2012 its things like the internet that are gonna drive the population to madness and probably spark alot of the crises we've been expecting... so perhaps your right, the survival forum might actually save us all from utter destruction, lmao either that or the beerstore . . .

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good thread and to say that terrorists might cause the destruction and bring down everything is a thought I have never had until now. No matter what happens it is happening asyou can see it all around you. People panicking about their finances, Swine Flu, terrorism, mortgages etc... the signs are all there that society is breaking down. Whoever causes the end of things is not matter. It only matters that you are prepared....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Well, now it's time to stand up big. Go big or go home so to speak.
i'm w/ you j, i love my country. i would die trying to save her.
i don't want to live to be some broken down old man anyway.
it's not just about country either. i love little kids, i fear greatly for them.
i'm ready to go. growing old looks very painful anyway.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A highly realistic and if I may say so Pessimistic but truthful thread. S + F

In my country, Britain, people just aren't interested to care about massive agendas that will sweep in a Global Government. Most are just too happy just to ride the storm in the far south (Hampshire) yet hopefully those in other parts of Britain may think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Those who would trade liberty for a temporary security, deserve niether liberty nor security." -Benjamin Franklin

For Christ's Sake... This has gone on long enough.

A trade of liberty for temporary security is exactly what you've just suggested. So you learn to survive... Do you honestly think you're going to just "survive" forever? Seriously. Get real.

I'm all for knowing how to survive. However, what you suggested is that we all just f*****g give up...

People have willingly given their lives for the liberties we have today. I refuse to allow them to die in vain.

How many of us even really fight the good fight? I know many of us on ATS have spent alot of time educating ourselves. But how many of us have actually gone out to the masses and tried to win some hearts?

I refuse to take your suggestion into consideration.

Instead I propose we make another board here on ATS. A venue to collaborate resistance efforts. We have the liberties at this point to make the change. All we need are the numbers and the networking.

"Give me liberty, or give me DEATH." -Patrick Henry

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastElitist

Exactly what “tyranny” are you referring to? I hope I don’t need to remind you that in a democracy or a “representative republic” for you libertarians, the will of the majority takes precedence.

Thanks for the laugh!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I said it once and I'll say it again...

I'm not asking you to give up... I'm not suggesting to lose all hope.

All I'm saying is America is the Titanic and we have hit the iceberg. The ship is going down and if you want to live in denial that the life you have today will be the same style of life in 5 or 10 years... You are sadly mistaken.

So go ahead... keep writing your Congressmen.

Go out and spread the "gospel of Truth" to the sheep that think you're paranoid and crazy.

Go out and Vote (lol)

Go to Washington DC and stand outside with a sign and shout at the top of your lungs.

or...

You can spend the time you have now to get ready for the massive storm that is headed our way.

Do you think people on the Titanic had hope that boat wouldn't sink? No, they knew that sucker was going down, just like I know my country is going down. I don't know who's responsible for crashing the ship, and I don't know what the iceberg was... But I know the damage is beyond repair.

So what is there left to do?

SURVIVE.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The only solution I can see is some sort of revolution. The system is so obviously broken. Our country is falling at the hands of corrupt money-grubbing politicians who do not care for the American people. I love America with all of my heart, and it kills me to see how far down the rabbit hole this country has fallen. This is (supposed to be) OUR country. By the people FOR the people. The government sees us as little children that can't decide anything for themselves let alone make basic decisions about our own well being. The well known "sleeping giant" is starting to wake up. I can't wait until the eyes open, and people see those that rule for what they truly are... nothing more than tyrants, vermin and scum.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
From Namaste: "How many of us even really fight the good fight? I know many of us on ATS have spent alot of time educating ourselves. But how many of us have actually gone out to the masses and tried to win some hearts?"

I have spent my entire life trying to help in changing people's minds by becoming a campaigner for the environment, community issues, confronting the evil in our communities, helping suicidal and depressed people, making millions of pounds to change society but it only works short term. In everything I have contributed too your contribution is recognised but after that things just go back to the way it was before.
People come together for football, golf, pop idols, music in general but to put yourself out for the good of mankind is not something we are good at or want to spend our time doing.
I know as I have often been told 'Well, at least you are trying to change things.' No mention that maybe they could if they got out of their me, me, me attitude.
I now feel that you will not conjure up public interest on mass as no one has the time or inclination. Best to just rely on yourself and be prepared for whatever happens in the future.
It sure is going to happen as we drones carry on regardless....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze

All of these people fret, panic and worry that The Powers That Be have no concept or control over anything. Well guess what people, if you are living in the good ol' US of A, then you are apart of the greatest country on Earth (although the word "greatest" can easily be debated). This country is STRONG, both in a military aspect and financial aspect. China and Russia is not going to destroy us. There is no other country on this planet that is capable of destroying us. It is simply not going to happen, at least not in our life time.

Reading this hurts my eyes

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

"Best to just rely on yourself and be prepared for whatever happens in the future."

"I know as I have often been told 'Well, at least you are trying to change things.' No mention that maybe they could if they got out of their me, me, me attitude."

I'm pretty sure "just relying on yourself," falls in the me, me, me category.

These bastards parade their motto of divide and conquer on our bank notes. Seems like they are doing a damn good job. Get your head up Kalenga! Seriously. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back at it.

The time is now. It will take more than campaigning. It will take numbers.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
HOPE LOL HOPE hope is what ther docter tells you when you have one lung and the other is infected with cancer an your 87 years old thats hope we need the power rangers or something its that bad yeah! we have lost our damn minds lol an we call our selves Civilized lmao come on we call our selfs so advanced as human beings yet we cant even offer each other free health care we cant see past the enslavement of money i dont see how people just go on money has enslaved us since its been here its not even real its fiction a figment of our imagination really the only value it holds is in our minds lol lol
fools and the 9-11 thing your in denile if you cant figure that one out he have to sesitize our mindsto the real needs of each other untill then not only londons bridge is falling down but my fair lady( statue of lib) too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I never said anything about writing congressman, or voting, or doing anything involving the "democratic" process.

Do you actually think our founding fathers would be foolhardy enough to try to change the system with the system? Have you read the Declaration of Independence? It's abundantly clear that the way to change a system is to absolve it. In fact, it is our moral obligation to do so. Maybe it's time we write our own?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I have given up on trying to get numbers up, count our ground troops etc as long term it never works out. Human nature psychologically is selfish and from my time trying to change things it has shown me that the numbers do rise but just as they rise they then fall as we all go back to our own wee world. If you have done the amount of things I have done to change things then you would conclude it is pointless... Just rely on preparing yourself and the loved ones you care about.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

It is self-evident that we have never met, and we know little of eachother or the traits we hold. Which is why it would be easy for you to say what you have. Let it be known. I never give up. I never have, and I never will. People are sick, and we are the cure. You're more than welcome to join them. I, will continue to fight the good fight.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think there is a limited amount of change that can or will happen. And I think it all depends on the amount of open minds and unified civilization. We are still fighting each other more than our government but when, not if SHTF I have my manuals. I already have a pack ready and am now learning about all survival methods and tactics. I am spending time in the forests and woods because even if we have a revolution I feel it won't be for some time after SHTF. People will have to lose everything and have had so much turmoil they are finally ready to band together en masse. Then and only then, when we are united, will I come out of hiding and fight.

I suggest everyone else be ready and if they haven't yet, read up on survival or at least order some manuals. Knowledge will be one of the most important keys to survival.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join