Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I applaud your spirit and determination and hope that you will muster the numbers and get something done to fight this tyrannical world we now live in. Count me in if you get it off the ground but I have fired the bullets long enough...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Basically you're saying get in the life raft with your bottle of water and your fishing pole or you're gonna freeze to death in the cold waters unless you're drunk and you find something to hold onto and maybe someone will find you. Lots of doom and gloom. Nothing better to get peoples attention. I'm ready. Well at least the next generation will find the sunken U.S.A. titanic and learn from it's mistakes. Smooth sailing from there on out or not.Who knows just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

The day will come, that I request your assistance on the ground. You have my word friend.

Sorry, I thought that was more than one line. At least it was when I wrote it.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Namaste]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I saw the show interesting... but I am more alarmed by UNESCO and the American Lands they are swallowing up. I wonder what the tribes would do if it infringed upon their lands.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Just know that beneath the surface and hidden in plain sight is a beast which tptb are completely unprepared for should they awaken it.

I think that there is so much more truth in that statement that you may or may not be aware of.

Take from that what you will.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I will be awaiting your call to help and I will help as much as I can....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Well at least the next generation will find the sunken U.S.A. titanic and learn from it's mistakes. Smooth sailing from there on out or not.Who knows just hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yea... we sure learned a lot from Germany.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Dont worry Neo, I stay very well informed from very well informed people at many different levels. I have a pretty good idea of what is happening behind the scenes.

I was quite fascinated to learn what the S.C. Governor was really doing in Argentina for example. I mean who goes to the other side of the world for a hooker? There are plenty here in the US.

I would be happy to compare notes sometime.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i would suggest to move out of any major cities right now BEFOREanything happens because:

1. the major cities is where the nuclear bombs are headed.

2. city life is bad preparation for living away from the mark-of-the-beast grid.

3. it is harder for illuminists to track you down if you are outside of mass civilization.

see yal in the survival forum

gardening will be an essential skill also.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Our power lies in the people, the masses, although most of them are asleep. One of the reasons why China issued the one-child policy is to contain overpopulation, but also to make sure the masses are manageable by the elite. One-child policy also creates problems as this article below points out:

sun-bin.blogspot.com...

and here is a video as well:

www.youtube.com...

Because China has so many people, a massive riot could be problematic even for the military to contain without simply bombing the masses. I am not promoting anarchy but what I am saying is that if you give the people awareness to rebel, they will and the common people's size is their advantage. The U.S. has 300 million or so people and we REALLY need to restructure the government and Congress because the constitution is becoming as worthless as the dollar.

Awareness is needed to wake the minds of the people up, and action must come into practice when necessity dictates.

I still don't believe there is anything we can do because those who are aware and awoken are pulling a stubborn donkey up a hill in regards of enlightening the mases of the government's doings. And without the strength in numbers, there is no power in the people.

The best way to control people is not by force, but to make them believe they are free under the shackles of the law.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not saying that these horrors will not come true, but whenever I read one of these posts I hear a lot of the same things being said such as "we all better wake up", "we better get prepared", "something big is about to happen", and "we have to overcome evil entities..."

But I have never seen anyone articulate beyond those catch phrases.

For instance:
1. What exactly is it we should be waking up to?
2. Who specifically are these evil bad people?
3. What kind of big thing is supposed to happen?
4. Are you proposing that we take up arms against our "oppressors", well then who are they, specifically? You can't fight an invisible enemy.

People here who are "awake" seem very smart, so I'd like to know specifically who the enemies are, and what is going to happen exactly.

I'd also like to know what is so special about the things that are happening now that hasn't happened in the past?

Things have been being run like this in modern society for a very long time, I don't see many changes. Are we talking about the nuances of politics? Or, wars? Or the economy?

Weird stuff has been happening all through recorded history of mankind.

These things people are becoming distressed about have happened before, but I get the feeling most people here feel that since it's happening again in their lifetime, that it is unique to their generation. I don't think any of the stuff happening now is unique or unusual.

Things have to change and I think people are extremely afraid of any change.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a mass riot would be useless even if we woke enough fattened cattle up (which will not happen) and. the one world system is going to come no matter what. we have to get prepared to refuse the mark of the beast and live away from the grid. besides, most of the cattle are content with the system and arn't going to do anything about it, so we have no hope of stopping it (the one world system is prophesied to come anyways), we just have to anticipate it, and prepare ourselves physically and spiritually.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.

Egads!

I'm not going in there ...

I am plump and tender from a life of leisure and debauchery.

When the time comes, they'll literally eat me alive.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

How could they ever form a "One World Government" if there were enough people to hold their own "country" by force(if necessary)?

Seriously. It was never about rioting. It's always been about realizing that we're all the same inside, and if we stand together we can do anything.

If we could get enough people together we could just get a state to secede and occupy it and tell everyone to mind their own. You could form a militia. How do you think any change has ever occured? One word. Numbers.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I understand where you're coming from. Moreover, I know how you feel. My only suggestion is that you do yourself the favor of due diligence in your scholarly activities. If you want to know who these evil men may or may not be you best go find out for yourself. Half of the worlds problems lay in the hands of second hand assumptions. The closer you get to the source the more credence the information has.

I also agree that weird things have happened forever. So I will let Thomas Jefferson speak for me;

"Every generation needs a new revolution."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So, should i move to the USA or not?

No one wants to answer the question!

And tell me why not

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes. You should. It's about to become the dream of all dead men. Mark my words. The new age is on it's way.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Electro38

I understand where you're coming from. Moreover, I know how you feel. My only suggestion is that you do yourself the favor of due diligence in your scholarly activities. If you want to know who these evil men may or may not be you best go find out for yourself. Half of the worlds problems lay in the hands of second hand assumptions. The closer you get to the source the more credence the information has.

I also agree that weird things have happened forever. So I will let Thomas Jefferson speak for me;

"Every generation needs a new revolution."

What if the people I believe to be evil are not the same as the people you believe to be. Or what if we all have different ideas about who is evil and who the culprits are? How could we unite if none of us share the same enemy?

Maybe it's a good thing for every generation to have it's own revolution, although I can't imagine why that would be necessary, but if people take that quote to heart then why can't such revolutions be non violent. I could imagine a revolution where there wasn't even a confrontation, or even protesting.

Let's look at the Al Qaida people. Rather than wasting their time living in caves and blowing things up once ever 10 years. Why not get smart and get into the political system, or banking system and really empower themselves?
(I'm only using those degenerate morons as an example.)

Or they should become lobbyists, or make friends with the Royal Saudi family.

There are a lot of smart people here, why doesn't someone create an organization where it's views and influence can be exercised?

But, no I don't hear anything like that at all. Instead it's always "we have to run away into the woods, or take up arms, or protest".

If your NWO is really coming do you really believe any amount of protesting would stop it? Do you really believe you can amass an army that could do anything remotely significant?

I believe the answers to those questions are obviously no, you can't.

So what's being proposed here is that we should wake up and get stupid? Run away scared into the woods, take up arms and get violent, or do some ridiculous protesting? That's what it seems like I'm hearing here. That doesn't seem very smart.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
well maybe the jedi are our only hope.

seriously, i think for people who really want to survive anything - then you have to be able to live off the land like an australian aborigine can. or know which caves to shelter in like the american indians seem to do. if there is a huge disaster i think these people will be the most likely to survive of any of us.

it is pretty sad when you see millions of people driving in rows of traffic, following orders, living their lives according to the pattern and plan that other people (their leaders - who they dont even know or understand at all) have laid down for them. never suspecting that those in power may not give two figs about them.

but more worrying i think, is people themselves. people are oppressed and downtrodden by those at the top who are often bad people. But that isnt the whole problem. Its PEOPLE who are themselves the problem. many people are cruel and selfish. (and i am not saying i am any better), but lets just look at it: we have caged chickens, we have pigs kept in tiny pens; we have live exports of animals in ships oversees where thousands die on the crowded journey or starve to death (like the slave ships in africa),we have bear baiting, bears kept in tiny cages in china; experiments on monkeys; lobsters boiled alive; people abandoning their pets at shelters as if they were a toy they got sick of, not a member of their family or child- which is probly how the animal sees itself; we have child prostitution in thailand and asia; we have horrific abuse of girls and women all over the world; and i could go on for pages but i wont. (not to mention the lovely things we did to each other in the past: altho, a lot of the horrible things like the inquisition, burning witches, wars etc are probably at the instigation of the leaders - but still, people carried out their orders, just like in the german camps).

the problem is PEOPLE. if everyone could see that this stuff is wrong; and stopped following orders, wouldnt all the bad stuff stop too? If people stopped looking up to their leaders and started demanding better from them - better people to lead them. In short, if everybody WOKE UP.

and CARED about each other and animals and nature.

Is that likely to happen?

can anyone tell me?

becuz it seems that everything is driven by ego. people do degrees for the prestige and piece of paper. they are selfish and dont care about those less fortunate.... but i think most people are blinded most as a result of their egos and arrogance.

as a result they dont see the wool being pulled over their eyes about so many things... (also people are naive and dont expect to be betrayed by those in power etc)

again, im not excluding myself from criticism either.

Have you ever seen the movie The Island? It's almost an allegory of how the sheeple never question what they do in life.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
S&F

What the OP is saying is all too true. I fear most for our fellow ATSers living in big cities. I'm extremely glad to be living in the sticks (relatively speaking!) It's worth the hellish commute on NY highways.

I hope everyone stays stocked and armed. Even for those of you who do not believe anything is ever going to happen in this precious little world, it's such a better idea to be safe. Just pretend you're preparing for a big storm. Goes down a bit easier that way! At least that's the way I've been presenting it to the nay sayers in my life. No one wants to really hear the bad news. Just be smart, be prepared.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join