It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Download ALL Military Manuals FREE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Excellent reads!

How about making a big zip of them all, then setting up a torrent. Save the guys bandwidth and we can all get em easier?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SadisticRabbit

great idea - are you volunteering :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Now I would.. I really would.. but then I would have to download them all before I could make the torrent, and thus use up a load of his bandwidth!

I wonder if anyone has already downloaded them all could do it?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I've downloaded many of these for myself and for my friends.
Here is the link:

Military Manuals

This link has manuals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, even Canadain Manuals on virtually EVERYTHING! Check it out!

For beginners, I reccommend FM 21-76.

I have an obvious question:
Why does everyone need military manuals?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Great find. Downloading the photography manual atm.

[Edit] The basic manual isn't there or I missed it

[edit on 21/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I have an obvious question:
Why does everyone need military manuals?

To use the wealth of information the military has to offer. And I'm not just talking about weapons, explosives, or tactics.

Ex

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just a Thank You, Star & Flag Added!
( obligatory second line)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great thread. Thanks!!! S & F

hopefully someone can put these in a torrent to make things easier

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadisticRabbit

Originally posted by booda

Now I would.. I really would.. but then I would have to download them all before I could make the torrent, and thus use up a load of his bandwidth!

I wonder if anyone has already downloaded them all could do it?

I have most of the site, been trying to get it all over the span of many months. I was thinking of setting up a big .rar file with everything and putting it up on the torrent sites. It would be a rather large torrent but then we wouldn't have to worry about this guys bandwidth getting used up.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Since 90% of the office is away today I decided to use the office to download all the winter survival ones. Of course being parranoid I used the HR ladies computer to download and burn to disk the ones I wanted.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Be very careful if downloading these in the UK. A while back some university students were arrested and charged for possession of documents, that they downloaded from US Government sites, that the US government had released.

If you are in the UK, and considering downloading any of these, check with a lawyer, many texts that are legal in the USA would be illegal in the UK, if they describe how to make bombs, traps, or how to injure people, etc. Something that most people don't know about, is even teaching many forms of martial arts is technically illegal in the UK, just prosecutions are very rare.

FREE SPEECH? NOT HERE!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Information is power, thank you for the thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

They were Asian students arrested as a publicity stunt and later released, to deter people from attaining knowledge from the interweb.

I am in the UK and have every right to empower myself, so feel no guilt from downloading content.

If you want to mention legalities, then create a thread about illegal occupations in dust-bowl countries to rape and pillage the black gold, much like the release of the Libyan bomber as the West tenders contracts for the devils tears in Libya.

War only exists for profit.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Thanks for the link. Excellent resources there even for those of us just interested in learning the odd tip, like how to tell where north is using your wristwatch!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great find, S&F!

Downloading Survival as I write this

Hmm... I wonder what the FBI would think should I download the Improvised Munitions Handbook... maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is freaking awsome. Wonder how long that site will stay up and running before they remove it?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Great find but of course the Conspiracy Theorist in me thinks that this was put up just to see who downloads what?

Other than the above thought I did in fact download a few manuals myself and since I am in Canada I also downloaded a few canadian ones such as Cold Weather Survival......I hate the cold.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now that you mentioned it. I could see stevepages being a J. Edgar Hoover military recruitment tool. Now you can either join the military or go to prison for the illegal download. Look out folks, the internet can be very dangerous. I downloaded the psychology zip, but I did'nt save the file, I bumped it out on my internet tools, just for good measure.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
reply to post by harpsounds

They were Asian students arrested as a publicity stunt and later released, to deter people from attaining knowledge from the interweb.

It may well have been just an attempt at chilling effect, but people should know what to expect. I can't be bothered to have to defend myself in court just to read some old field manuals

I am in the UK and have every right to empower myself, so feel no guilt from downloading content

You may not feel guilt, and probably rightly so, but the question of your right to do so is another matter. We only have the rights the government gives us, and our current government does not allow possession of many types of text of this nature. It should be made clear to people that there is a possibility they will be committing a crime by possessing some of these texts in the UK.

If you want to mention legalities, then create a thread about illegal occupations in dust-bowl countries to rape and pillage the black gold, much like the release of the Libyan bomber as the West tenders contracts for the devils tears in Libya.

War only exists for profit.

Irrelevant diversion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join