Download ALL Military Manuals FREE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What a great post. In these times with all that is happening here in the US and abroad these manuals could be lifesavers. Literally! I think the first aid and survival manuals should be of particular interest. Thanks to OP. S&F

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is a great find.

I recommend that those who are able click on the DONATE button and help this guy out.

Bandwidth ain't cheap and he is going to get slammed by ATS users.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Here is another site that I use... This particular site has a wealth of information on it.

Global Security

From what I have noticed that when it comes to Internet Manuals that sometimes they are lacking in detail. For example, we have a huge collection of these at a Military Museum that I am a member of. Alot are internet manuals and they lack information, whereas the original manual has the missing details.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this will be useful to people in the military, -10 technical manuals are always on high-demand.

Very useful link, thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm sure the poster is unaware that some of this material can be considered "sensitive" and is not intended for public consumtion.
Our enemies are very adept at taking small bits of information from many sources and compiling that information into a plan to take action against us.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
wow,
that boobytrap book is a dummies guide to IED's.

I wouldnt want to get caught with a copy of that should something explode in my city.

Excellent point to bring up. Those of you need to be aware that what you download will be backtracked and found should any terrorist attack be committed in your city.

I think that was worth mentioning....Especially if you're grabbing the manuals for booby traps, nuclear play calculator, weapons operation (particularly missiles and massive weapons)

I don't know much about the site owner..but is there a chance this site could be a Fish Net operation?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The title is a little misleading, especially with the emphasis on ALL. Granted its not necessarily relavent to survival, but US Army FM22-5 (Drill and Cermonies) is missing. Only one I know off hand from my time in JROTC.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
S & F

Great find ive been looking for survival manuals

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I thank you a lot, this is what I have been looking for, especially the close combat and martial arts manuals, as well as the survival and "how to find your way" guides.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
this is a great link but sucks for me because i bought all of these already

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CT_Flyboy
I'm sure the poster is unaware that some of this material can be considered "sensitive" and is not intended for public consumtion.
Our enemies are very adept at taking small bits of information from many sources and compiling that information into a plan to take action against us.

You can find these manuals all over the internet. If our enemies want to know how we train they can find out. OP, thanks for putting this up!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by barrelmaker
The title is a little misleading, especially with the emphasis on ALL. Granted its not necessarily relavent to survival, but US Army FM22-5 (Drill and Cermonies) is missing. Only one I know off hand from my time in JROTC.

I am glad you pointed that out......drill and ceremony have nothing to do with survival.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

My point was more along the lines of the fact this isn't a full library. D&C was simply the only manual I know the code for since I had to lean so much of it. If the OP had stated something along the lines of "Great of source of Military Manuals" I wouldn't have any problems. However stating that ALL of them were available simply isn't true. If I have offended in some way, I apologize. I was just trying to point out that, while the link is a good source of material, it isn't comlete.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by barrelmaker

I think that just having access to most of the FM's in one place is great. One would not expect to see "drill and ceremony" in the survival section was all I was making light of. The same can be said for your comment....if you had said something like "this is not a complete set, I don't see surviving off bugs and plants for the new soldier" then to me that would have made more sense....but not drill and ceremony.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks OP, that is a ream of great info. My Dad was in the army and had a huge box of those manuals, I used to read them for hours when I was a kid. Now I have downloaded a completely astonishing amount of info.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
thanks Stever!!!!

I got several and will be digging into reading htem soon.

whoooOoooOo so many......

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
OMG..this has helped me more to get inside the goverment..so cool I downloaded ufos and intelligece and weapons..goodies.

oh to the rich folks..who play all day please donate..lol

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That guy that owns the website should just make a torrent with all the manuals so he doesn't get his bandwidth raped.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

who was the guy that said he knows steve (the webmaster)?

contact him and tell him to put all the information into a single compressed torrent.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
thanks alot!!!!!!!!thats just awesome

nice find

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join