learn more

Download ALL Military Manuals FREE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+62 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've downloaded many of these for myself and for my friends.
Here is the link:

Military Manuals

This link has manuals from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, even Canadain Manuals on virtually EVERYTHING! Check it out!

For beginners, I reccommend FM 21-76.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Good find thanks my friend
Is their a particular branch that you nejoy better than the others? The NAVY, the ARMY, Etc?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
wow, awesome find. thaks alot

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thank you I downloaded the survival manual. You never know when you may need to eat wild plants :p

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks OP and Thanks to Stephen Ricciardelli who runs the site, what a useful repository of Military Knowledge. I have AFMAN 10-100 in physical form, fits right into your BDU pocket. I used to teach Aircrew how to survive in the wilderness so I would suggest for ALL of you to read:

AFMAN 10-100
AFMAN 31-229
ARMYMAN FM 3-05.70
FM 3-25.26
FM 4-25.11
FM 5-103
FM 21-11
FM 21-76

then move on to the other manuals.

S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I enjoy the things that the Air Force does simply because of my interest in UFO's.
But preferably, I'll take the Navy. Mostly because I want to be a Navy SEAL.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What a awesome find man!

And to think i paid for my survival manual

[edit on 19-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
wow,
that boobytrap book is a dummies guide to IED's.

I wouldnt want to get caught with a copy of that should something explode in my city.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for this! I've downloaded a couple now and there's plenty to read. Excellent post! S&F!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the Stars, Flags and Comments guys, keep them coming!
It really IS a good find! I wish I posted it when I found it months ago.
Some of the manuals are real treasures, others look like they could be Terrorist handbooks!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Awesome find,
Im sure these will come in handy.
First college courses now army manuals,
Just gotta wait for a book on how to become a billionaire and rip off the rest of humanity handbook and im sorted

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just downloaded the Army field manual(FM3-05.70) last night, has a lot of useful tips. A must have. Cant wait to see these other branches manuals
And for you iPhone users there is a sweet ap that has all Military branches compiled into one. A nice little survival AP(99cents). Just search survival in the Ap store.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Please folks be careful what you download from that gentleman site. take only what you need. he has shut it down before from people downloading to much at one time and driving his band width cost threw the roof.

He is a good guy for offering this so treat him with the respect he deserves and help him keep his cost down to a more comfortable level.

Ive known about that site for almost two years but didn't post it hear for the very reason I said above. he can and will pull the downloads. Maybe use the donation button he has provided to help things keep going.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by angryamerican]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Thank you very much, it's been a long time since I've been logging on and this was a great surprise.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have always wanted these manuals so thank you so much for the find s&f

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Might not be a bad idea for folks to write down the designations for the manuals they want, and google each separately. I'm sure there are copies of most of them in the wild, and would save on the guy's bandwidth.

There was a guy who had about 200 firearms references and he had to shut his site down because of people downloading the WHOLE site.

Edit: As a matter of fact it was this poor guy!!!

[edit on 20-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Great find. Lets hope this guy's bandwidth doesn't get sucked up by us ATSrs.

There are a few manuals I'd really want. Most I could care less about. What average citizen would ever need to learn how to operate a Patriot Missile?

The owner of the website should bundle up his manuals into many Torrent download.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7
[moreGreat find to the OP , and great idea to use the ref. numbers in order to do my own searh and save this gentelmans bandwidth
s&f

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
First, thank the OP for the tip and the gentleman that uploaded so many usefull information to us for free.
but I just registered to say the obvious, if he is concerned about bandwidth usage, lets create a torrent and upload it on public tracker (not TPB)
put all credits in the torrent and its done.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by torrentgod]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Soo ehh, this is legal right? I don't care if it's not, just wondering.

Got a few ready to be read.

Okay 17 to be exact

[edit on 20-8-2009 by chinni]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join