posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
37) There is a one world order, super-secret, ultra-elite cabal, known as the Illuminati.
99) Bilderberg, Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones.
Such a small select evil group.
Why can't they and their families be routed out of their little posh hidey holes, deprived of their ill gotten gains (said ill gotten gains would
have to be destroyed otherwise it is an act of mere robbery) sterilized and marked in some way to be shunned by the rest of humanity until the line of
evil such as they are dies out?
The world would be so much better off.
Perhaps imprison them on Jekyll Island (after we raise the 'clubhouse' to the ground) and make sure that they have no way off. That would be poetic
103) The Electoral College is kept, so no Third Party candidate can win the Presidency
I wondered why the Bull Moose party didn't have a chance.
94) Senator Huey Long "Cap wealth at 10 million"; assassinated on September 8, 1935.
Huey had a few problems but he nailed this one right. When the rich get too rich and the poor are too poor it is the recipe for R3VOLUTION
87) Nikola Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time (is that why you don't know him).
You got that right. If he had been given his head we would be so much better off.
68) Americans work more hours per year than any other western industrial country.
73) The average US worker works 5 weeks more today than the US worker did in 1970.
And what do we have to show for it? More Debt than ever.
[edit on 23-8-2009 by ..5..]