It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Stuffed bear with snow tossed all over it and stood up behind a snowbank by someone.

Mystery Solved!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Apparently the UK has them as well, cctv footage of "...half man half dog crossing a busy motorway in England "

www.youtube.com...

That's just a deer. We have loads of them bounding across the roads at nite.

Nothing supernatural there.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

I can't believe that Fozzy Bear is real!

Seriously, the "werewolf" in question does resemble a bear.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
looks like a screen from a early version (was cut from theatrical release) of underworld 2.
if i remember correct......

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

IT looks like ZOOL in Ghost Busters

looks fake to me

very much so...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.

When you have proof other than your all seeing knowledge and divine wisdom let us know alrighty?

You don't need "divine wisdom". Common sense and probability both indicate that, yes, both werewolves and vampires do not exist and are merely representations of common archetypes in our collective human experiences.

I've never seen any evidence of either monster, only films and lonely people dressing up in dark clothing wishing they were dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
fake. looks like an werewolf from either underworld, or an american werewolf in paris (or london)

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.
too many twilight fans.

------

hmmm... how do you know?
why do i not feel content to accept that you are the absolute in knowledge on this subject.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

and fyi..there are depictions of fanged humanoids in religions and folklore of just about every country on the planet. india, china, japan, columbia (st augustin statues), peru, mexico (masks wiht fangs), thailand (fanged demons), bali/indonesia, europe (vampires naturally), etc.
no smoke without a fire, i say...

also many cultures also have legends of shapeshifting gods/demons that turn from human to animal form - which resembles the werewolf legend. For example: greek gods - zeus etc always taking on animal forms such as swan, bull, eagle (usually for nefarious purposes); egyptian gods - depicted with animal heads, human bodies; skinwalker legends - north american legends about gods/beings who can shift into animal form - often take the form of a wolf (werewolf); or can be seen with a human body and dog head (rather like the egyptian god anubis); mexican gods - were-jaguar gods - they shifted from human into jaguar form; europe: vampire legends - they shift from human to wolf or bat; also legends of giant black dogs (werewolf legends) like hound of baskervilles - all over england and in europe like france - where there is an account of the king ordering the hunting/killing of one); also we have legends of witches and wizards being able to shift into animal form - any animal they like - think of madam mim when she turns into a dragon in sword and the stone. Compare to native american skinwalker/witch legends. pretty similar.
hunt for the skinwalker is a good book.

and yes... i am a twilight fan.

sorry people. but there are a lot of harry potter fans out there, and you scare me quite frankly. that was seriously the worst movie ive ever seen...
ha ha (i am almost scared of retaliation now).

i will admit that love stories involving the two MIGHT be stretching it. but then, you never know, do you?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
but i do feel bound to state, that whether its real or not, it looks NOTHING LIKE a bear. seriously people, you all need glasses or else have never looked at a photo of a bear before.

debunk all you like, but please. that is just daft.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I totally believe in werewolves and vampires etc, whilst i can relate to many sceptics that seeing is believing, there is much in this world that we dont know about. Untill i see 100% proof otherwise, i'll always be a believer.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Anyone who has ever played with photoshop enough, would be able to spot a fake. Who knows - could be just someone dressed up. Thought it's a pretty amazing fake wouldn't you agree?

Thanks for sharing the photo though.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this portion that's 600% enlarged, brightness/contrast only. I took the image from the original link, when you click on the photo you get a larger version.

Whatever is in the photo, it's definitely there. You can tell by doing this yourself, doing what I listed above. Not ruling out that it's a statue of some sort but it seems the eyes are reflecting light (they seem to have that infamous camera red-eye)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af0031b1d89c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/20/2009 by obsolete]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Michigan-Dogman.com is pure garbage. This is extremely evident, if not obvious. For heaven's sake, PLEASE do research before spreading this kind of fungus all over ATS. You can see how gullible some people are, just by reviewing this post. What a waste.

Cheers?
Strype

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsolete
(they seem to have that infamous camera red-eye)

No "they" don't. There's absolutely nothing red in that incredibly pixelated image. What on earth made you say something like that? It appears that you're reaching for things that aren't there.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Actually this was pointed out earlier in the thread by Sabreblade...

Check out This blog.

I mean, thats all the evidence I need to call hoax on this...
Can we add that to the title now to stop this ridiculousness of a thread?

EDIT TO ADD:
pic on the blog in the above link:
external image

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hoax tags time I think.

Nice research guys. I'll just quote myself from the start to be a smart alec:

It just looks like someone used the magic wand to cut out a werewolf from a movie poster or something, chucked a blur filter on it and put it in the photo.

Added emphasis

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm convinced this is a real werewolf.

Sometimes the most startling photographs that look too good to be true are the real deals.

S+F for you, OP and thanks for posting.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
looks like a still from the movie 30 days of night. sorry if its already been mentioned.

oops. my bad. that was about vampires. i was thinking underworld. soz.
[edit on 20-8-2009 by existenz]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by existenz]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Its from the Movie "Dogsoldiers"

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is a still from a video. Wich means it is distorted and blurred. if you had the video it would probably just look like a bear.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thank God it is finally resolved. Werewolves and vampires do not exist. Two mysteries we can finally lay to rest.
By the way, can you show the evidence, the research, the numbers? Oh please don't be another one of these jerks who think they can decide on the reality of a phenomena based on nothing but their feelings about it. I was just about to throw out my own research notes. Tell me it's more than this, please. Your sources sir?

Condemnation without Investigation is the height of Ignorance.Einstein

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation without investigation.
- William Paley (1743-1805).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join