It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy werewolf photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
F A K E

F A K E

is this becoming a photoshop-plattform, or what..

cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Why is this still being debated? It seems the hoax proof needs to be posted every page so that those who don't read anything but the OP can keep up:

PROOF OF HOAX

Sorry to be a nag, but it frustrates me to no end when something is proven a hoax on like page 3 and people still discuss it for the next dozen pages as if that resolution was never found.

you are right..just the tail is missing..

stop debating

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Bear guys..look at its face....looks to be a rather small brown bear

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The image on the right is the artist's concept from Narnia.

All I did was to reduce, warp and distort the image, give it a bit of motion blur, change the hue and also a bit of masking in Photoshop. I did not add anything to the image.

Notice the highlights and shadow areas are too similar to be a coincidence. Possibly the hoaxer used a different image for the head or did some retouching.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a65f8e46f29e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

yeah its definitely an altered version of that image. someone went to alot of trouble eh! still creepy though.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8014d19d5769.jpg[/img]Found this interesting photograph (cannot identify OP) of a "werewolf" crossing a street that borders the "Ocean Breeze" RV park. It makes perfect sense if you think about it....People would notice a werewolf in the neighborhood, but RV's are designed for wilderness living. Not only that they are always on the move so no nosy neighbors. It is the perfect tool for those who have to eat and run. I suppose we have to add the ability to go invisible to the resume of ww.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Enlarged photograph......There is a selection of faces to put on the creature, werewolf, bigfoot and other things i can't identify. check out the curvature of the leg.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I dont know, it looks a bit to fake for me.

probably a hoax, but a nice picture though.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04b858d32a88.jpg[/atsimg]

I highlighted the reason why this looks like a primate. The face. And the arch of the head and back, the arm, the leg. But especially the face. Probably an ape, maybe a chimpanzee or gorilla or a mix, maybe a gibbon. Not canine, at all, from anything I can tell.

Unless that's the shoulder/back of the 'werewolf'. In which case there must have been a weird camera effect or an overlay to make that shape.

Edit- It is board policy that you identify the source of the image if it came from off of ATS on a public website. If you got it from a friend or somewhere that isn't a public website, it doesn't need a link. But it could really help us... The only reason I can think (if it was found online) that a link isn't provided is because the link identifies what it actually is.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I saw that also, i described it as the bigfoot face. I see the werewolf face dead center between the shoulders immediately to the right of your red box. It has a kind of greenish tint to it. I thought it might have been displayed on ATS also, i searched every thing related to shadow images and werewolves. but the pictures don't show up. Furthermore, i checked google images and did a web search for "shadowimage". Believe me, i really would like to have a conversation with the OP. Aside from the imformation deduced from the photograph itself, we could find out the coast (i think west) the State (i think California) the date and time. It would create a time frame to approach the manager of the "Ocean Breeze" RV park for a list of patrons for that night, one of which was probably a werewolf. It would also provide a provenance for the photograph. I am sure that the way i presented the photograph in well within the "fair use" guidelines.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well I'm just curious as to where you found this image. It's not an issue, lol, you're not going to get points taken away or banned or anything. It's just me nitpicking.

You say the OP. That means Original Poster. AKA someone posted this elsewhere before? Unless I am misunderstood. I was just wondering where it came from.

No worries though.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I just recently installed a Pica 2.5 picture organizer trying to establish some kind of order to my photos. It found all kinds of photos i didn't know i had. I was attempting to organize when i spotted the photograph with the name shadowimage.......it looked like a werewolf to me. Unfortunately that particular file had 33,000+ photos in it (my files) I had the file in slideshow mode and it restarted back to the very beginning. I am still seeking imformation and will post it when and if i can find it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by epitaph.one

werewolves dont exist. vampires dont exist.
love stories involving the 2 dont exist.
too many twilight fans.

Disinfo vamp trying to protect the masquerade!!!

:-P

(stop killing Santa!)

Yeah, those damn vampires, with their damn masquerade.
It is just one hell of an ugly Nosferatu! That is why they should stay in the sewers!

I was an avid LARPer, and I played the table top version when I could. Fun.
I don't know what this is, but most self proclaimed debunkers and skeptics don't believe in ANYTHING, at all. Programmed for mindless response.

That is the real conspiracy, who the hell did this to humanity? Werewolves? It doesn't matter. If it isn't a regular job, regular technology, regular food, regular conspiracy (whatever that means), and is not out of the ordinary, they cannot believe. Those are the people who don't cast shadows, to quote that interesting signature on this thread.

I am neither a skeptic or a stone hard believer, I just call it as I see it. There is no evidence to point towards the actual existence of vampires nor werewolves.

And the "werewolf" in this picture looks like photoshop. It looks like a werewolf from the movie Underworld, even the stance it is in, is the stereotypical werewolf stance. Its like catching a vampire in a photo yet he happens to be dressed exactly like dracula from the 50's. Its too convenient.

Now Im guessing this photo was taken from a vehicle, why is there no motion blur on anything in the photo except on the supposed werewolf? (if thats what they were going for) When nothing in the photo is blurry, except the werewolf, that screams photoshop blur tool in my opinion.

My guess is a photo still of a movie like Underworld, then easily placed into this photo, and i mean easily. Id say im an intermediate photoshop user and I could do this in about 4 minutes (if i had the stills handy)

That why I say this is fake, not because I am a skeptic. Im willing to believe in vampires, witches, werewolves, all I need is a decent photo and some decent proof. Thats why im still out on the verdict of a god.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh look...imagine that, concept art for a movie. I was close.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You know everyone- I am so proud of the identification of the Narnia image and the effort that has been put forth into identifying that werewolf image as a hoax.

It's one of those things... I keep thinking about this thread when I'm falling asleep and brushing my teeth and stuff. And honestly I don't think many other forums would have been able to identify and research this, and prove it in retrospect, as quickly and efficiently as we did. As you guys did.

I know there are a thousand threads in crypto, and I think about some of them pretty frequently, but this was just awesome.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Now that is weird. Is it possible you took the picture yourself?

It could be a stock image for a program you have on your computer. Can you find the file information?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The important thing is it might be an actual picture of a werewolf or bigfoot or even both. It is interesting in that it definitely shows the entity has accustomed itself to human technology, even to the point of jaywalking across a busy street "invisibly." If it is indeed a shapeshifter, it is very likely that it can adopt a human guise as well. Someone has to pay for the gas! I have an idea that they are actually manipulating time, probably just an infinitesimal portion of a second. It's either they just left or they haven't got there yet. I still have to go with my own perception that all cryptids are created by multiple creatures, joined together for their mutal benefit and to make themselves collectively greater than the individual parts.

[edit on 023030p://am3006 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Those theories are pretty common and we have some experts on them in this forum. I'm not one of them, sadly, I take a very zoological perspective to things. However, if your theory is correct (which it may be) it may explain how you got that picture.

I wish, I wish we could find where it came from. It just turned up in a folder on your computer. Was it with any related images? Did someone borrow your computer? I'm racking my brain trying to figure it out.

Yes, it would be awesome if this was a real picture of a bigfoot or werewolf or something. But we have no way to prove that it is, and unfortunately we'd need to do that if it's going to be taken seriously. That's the unfortunate part about details. If you don't have many, you're left with a blobsquatch. If you have details in general for an image, they can either support the fact that it's a cryptid (yay!) or disprove it (boo).

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

that new "partially invisible" werewolf pic is nothing more than a belch of exhaust from that truck starting up and departing. Brake lights are on engaging transmission to drive after starting. cold weather, old truck, exhaust plume

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
678 x 440 - 199k - jpg - www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/sp041008d.JPG Found It! I couldn't find it on C2C since they changed their format. I actually found it this time on google search. The story: On July 4th, 2007, I took this photo to show other family members how crazy it gets with beach traffic on my street during the Independence Day celebrations. The photo clearly shows a shadow person behind the white pickup truck in the foreground.

At first I thought the slower shutter speed may have caught someone running across the street. But closer examination shows that the reflection on the subject from the red tail light of the pick up truck, shows no real time lapse (streaking) to support this thought. The pickup truck behind the shadow is moving at approximately 15 mph and the driver is still relatively in focus, so I don't think this is a person out of focus due to the reduced shudder speed.

- Anthony Costa
source

[edit on 073030p://am3003 by debris765nju]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
C2C no longer has the picture, google refers you to C2C. The friendinspirit blog also refers back to C2C. Haven't found any other sites that carried the photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join