It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats i need advice..They want to give my pregnant wife a flu shot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well my wife got paper's at work where she is a nurse.
Saying nurses doctor's ect.. get the shot first as they are a priority dealing with sick people.

on down the list it also say's pregnant women are of a high priority.
I am Positive they did not find a test group of pregnant women to say yeah test this shot on me folk's.not one pregnant woman in there right mind would .

They haven't gave her a date yet to get the shot here in my state...
But they have got the list..i have not seen it but she told me.
i will try to get her to get a copy of it.

But it's mandatory for her to take the shot.
Or she looses her job.
I told her not to take the shot for i fear for her and my unborn baby's welfare.

She is the average American that thinks nothing bad will come from the shot.
But she does realize it's dangerous with her being pregnant.
and she is afraid of loosing her job if she refuses to take the shot.
I think this is some major bull crap if ya ask me.

But what do i do?
do i take her and run for the hill's?

I would flat go crazy and go postal if the shot does something bad to my unborn baby or her over this.

atm my entire school system is shut down due to so many out with flu type A.
My wife has confirmed 6 case's yesterday in town she work's at.
So she is around the virus constantly.

But i got no idea what to have her do...
take the shot or not to take the shot that is the question.

thanks for all reply's..
I even thought of contacting my local new station.
tell them pregnant people are on the list of top priority.
Something does not feel right to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Can you guys make it without her income? Is it a normal flu vaccine or the swine flu vaccine?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If she is treating five or six people a day with the swine flu, then she has already been exposed. She does not need a shot to protect her from a bug that would already have infected her. NO untested vaccine should be administered to a Pregnant Woman - EVER~

My 2 pennies worth.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
NO - I dont even think a doctor would allow it... but doctors under the NWO's would say, get two for the price of one.... how morbid that is ...
but population control is faceless... and it hard to prove the shot did it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If your referring to Influenza A?

Then I would say let her take it. Trust me I had it last year already and it was really bad (the flu not the shot). I was burning up in fever for 3 days, dehydrated, puking, headache congestion the whole 9 yards.

If that is what they want to give I think there could be more damage done to the unborn child if she got it as bad as I did. Good land if I was pregnant and hacking like that I probably would have delivered while throwing up.

If it's not Influenza A then don't know what to tell you just as long as it's not the swine flu vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Can you guys make it without her income? Is it a normal flu vaccine or the swine flu vaccine?

Probably not i am disabled & she is the bread winner of the family.

she said for swine flu..but she says type A something flu when she says it.

So we would be homeless if she refuses to take the shot..
and if she is forced to take it..it could kill our baby ...

this just isn't right folk's.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Religious exemption!!

You do not have to prove your religion, just sign an affidavit or other form stating that it conflicts with your beliefs.

That said, I am not sure I would refuse it. I certainly would not give a flu shot to the baby after it is born, but pregnant women are extremely resilient, and your wife receiving the shot may shield the baby from any side effects, and provide a little lasting effect as she breast feeds later.

I am generally against this flu shot, but if anybody was going to take it, I would say a pregnant nurse would be at the top of my list!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
If she is treating five or six people a day with the swine flu, then she has already been exposed. She does not need a shot to protect her from a bug that would already have infected her. NO untested vaccine should be administered to a Pregnant Woman - EVER~

My 2 pennies worth.

I agree, seriously this swine flu vaccine has not been tested yet and I just watched on CNN the other night how they want to have mandatory shots for all schools... GAME OVER lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

How long does she have to decide? I would have her at least try to find another job that wouldn't force her to take the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

i thought about exactly what you said to.
But with it being my baby in that tummy....
I am not suppose to let anythign happen to my children.
put them in dangerous territory.unborn or born.

But by not giving her the shot you feel it may be putting my unborn kid in more harms way?

HMMM i have to mull that over.

I just want her do what's right for my baby and her.
Hope ya understand.
I am very very protective over family.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

How long does she have to decide? I would have her at least try to find another job that wouldn't force her to take the vaccine.

Well job's are bad around here..especially for pregnant women if ya see my point.

nurse's salary to forced to flipping burger.. will put us homeless too.

and the letter/pamphlet didn't give a date.
It just told who was on high priority to be the first to get the shot.
doctor's nurse's seem's like she said children of a certain age ...and old people.
But i would assume if they are getting a list saying who was of high priority
it won't be long before the shot will be here.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Well my wife got paper's at work where she is a nurse.
Saying nurses doctor's ect.. get the shot first as they are a priority dealing with sick people.

Is this shot mandatory?

I had to complete a series of hepatitis b shots at the hospital I worked at within a certain amount of time, or I would have been fired. I had to sign a paper saying so.

If the shot is mandatory, and she refuses it, she will be fired. If it is not mandatory, she should be able to refuse it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is a very guilt-ridden predicament! Whatever choice you make could end badly, and you will blame yourself either way.

My 18-month old developed "Infantile Spasms" after his 5-month vaccinations, and we had a very, very hard year! Luckily it appears he has made a full-recovery (which is extremely rare), and he is now catching up in development for the year that he lost!

We finally got into see a top-notch Neurologist, and we had to change Pediatricians until we got one that would follow our advice instead of vice-versa!

The Neurologist (a Nationally reknowned one!) recommended that we not give any vaccinations to the kids in the normal manner! He thinks they should be given one dose at a time, and only from "single-dose" vials! Most Pediatricians use Multi-dose vials that contain preservatives like Thimerosal, and they give several shots at each visit!

The correct way is to give one shot per week until all the shots are done! When your baby is born, shop around until you find a Pediatrician that is open to your input and does not mind spending a little extra time and money to get things done correctly!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Can she use the excuse that she's allergic to eggs?

Thats going to be my get out for not taking it.

Besides there was a thread a little while ago that pointed to possible homeopathic remedies for flu? maybe a search would prove fruitful, I wish I could say more, but its turned manic here at work so apologies for not doing it myself.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
And so it begins....

The forced termination of an employee, if they refuse a "vaccination".

I am sorry I have no real genuine advice, because most of what I would say has been said already.

This takes alot of thought and consideration. Don't rely on paranoia. Rely on your instinct. Do what you think is right.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would say NO too, I finaly got my wife to see the danger of this SwineFlu vaccine.

We are an family of six, and I have told here that I do not wnat to end up with 1 or more 'damaged' kids or death as an outcome of any 'experimental' flu jab..

She work at an doctors office, and all three doctors there say NO to swine flu vaccines...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

The forced termination of an employee, if they refuse a "vaccination".

This is how I believe they will force the vaccines on us. It will start with the nurses, but will spread to all the major employers. Take the vaccine or lose everything, your choice.... This will also stifle peoples outrage toward the government because it will be the employers that are doing the enforcement as opposed to the troops.

This is going to be an ugly fall.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Because of the massive amounts of hormones in a woman's body (article said it was enough to knock out a full grown male rhino) it leaves a woman very susceptible to catching stuff, and her immune system is weakened. Not to mention you know have a simbeant taking your goods.

She is already tripling or more her exposure working in the field she does.

The flu and stress of the flu can be more harmful then the risk of the vaccine.

I would take the risk with the vaccine. And jobs are scarce.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Just stall. Some of the doctors and other nurses will refuse the vaccines. They can't fire them all, because they can't replace them.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Has she been told by someone in officialdom that she WILL lose her job if she doesn't take it, or is it a case of " I heard we will"? My wife is an R.N. and legally they can NOT force her to do something she thinks could harm her. I may be mistaken,but i think OSHA says you cannot be forced to do anything that you believe may be harmful to you. Call your local OSHA rep and ask. Companies will bully employees if they think they can get away with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join