It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats i need advice..They want to give my pregnant wife a flu shot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
All I know is my doc of 25 years said that she will not take it and if it is a mandatory thing she has not decided just how to deal with it. She also said that she would not be vaccinating her kids either. Her take is that it is now way too soon for anyone to make an informed decision since this thing has not yet been properly tested and won't even be ready until October at the earliest. It is a series of 3 shots too don't forget that either. By the time people are vaccinated this thing is going to be all over the place, so how much good can it really do?

I do not envy you this decision. I am struggling with that decision to considering I have asthma, an obese daughter, and a preemie granddaughter that has a pretty weak immune system. I just don't know what i am going to do or how to advise my daughter. She insists that her baby is not getting that shot.

red

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I cannot believe that a competent medical practitioner would advise that unless he was part of an agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Don't take the shot, period. Deal with the consequences. If you take the shot there's a chance you could lose both of them.

It's not a certain thing. The NWO will have safe batches out there, to help lull people into thinking the stuff is safe before hitting them with the hard stuff. Perhaps as a nurse your wife has a good chance of getting the good (read: neutral) vaccines. But do you honestly want to risk it?

Eugenics is real. This is not a game. They are out there and they work by tricking people like your wife into working out their psychopathic agendas. Do you believe this? If yes, no vaccine. If no, well, I hope you don't learn the hard way that this is true.

This is my advice.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What if your wife were to go on maternity leave early, and wait for the flu to blow over, at home (with the baby)?

Not sure how far along she is, but it might be an option... Then when she goes back to work, a shot might be needed, but there would have been time to determine if it was OK or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)

Another useful member of the mint family, lemon balm is native to the middle east and mediterranean basin but can be found growing wild in many places as an escapee from the gardens. It has the square stem and paired leaves of the other mints, with clusters of flowers that may be any color from pink through yellow, to blue-white. The whole plant has a lemony scent when bruised, and is a favorite of bees.

One of the oldest medicinal herbs, lemon balm is important in medical alchemy (spagyrics), and the preparation of an alchemical tincure of lemon balm is one of the first tasks set for beginning alchemists in many present-day schools of the Hermetic art.

Balm is well-used in conditions of chest congestion and colds which settle in the lungs. It has also been used in mild cases of influenza as it generates warmth and induces perspiration. It is excellent in the treatment of mild feverish conditions. In the middle ages, it has a reputation as a mild stimulant for cardiac conditions but the introduction of other herbs led to its primary uses as a diaphoretic, carminative and mild stimulant.

I am preparing a tincture of lemon balm (brandy) for use this fall in case of an influenza outbreak (swine or otherwise). The recipe I am using recommends up to 2 teaspoons per day which can be mixed with water, in your coffee or tea or taken alone.

The tincture itself is created by harvesting approximately 4 cups of fresh lemon balm leaves (growing in my garden) chopped finely and mixed with a bottle of fine brandy. The ingredients are stored in a dark mason jar, and need to be shaken once a day for about 6 weeks. At the end of six weeks, strain the leaves through cheese cloth and discard them. The resulting mixture is now a medicinal to be used as stated previously.

I have more faith in my home remedy of which I know the ingredients and properties of. Good luck everyone.

Sources: The Master Book of Herbalism and The Encyclopedia of Natural Magic.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Put in writing that she'll be happy to take the shot AFTER the baby is born and finished nursing.

IMHO you shouldn't take risks with a developing baby. You two are the ones who will have to live with the consequences and guilt if something should happen. Maybe nothing would happen, but why play Russian Roulette?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You said : Ats i need advice..They want to give my pregnant wife a flu shot.

Well, here's a little 'timely advice' from A. Jones -

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join