It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allies ignored extermination of the Jews, claims Vatican

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The link to the article does not work. Can you fix this please so I can red the crap that is comming from the Vaican. TYVM.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

If that is the case, The UK Supposinlgy let the Germans, exterminate the Jewish community across Europe. If Britian wanted rid of them as some have claimed.

Why did the UK Help the Surviving Jewish people set up thier state of Israel?

Oh I suppose the UK wanted rid of them once an for all eh

I find it rather amusing, the Vatican knowing it is hands and knees deep invovled with the Holocaust, are now trying to steer the criticism away from the vatican.

Has something happenned in the Catholic church? Just seems to me that the Catholic church is trying to steer, away from maybe some major sandal or event which is happening in the Vaican right now.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Oatmeal

i think we are both heading in the same direction but at a tangent here , what i am saying is the allies knew about the events in poland as early as 1942 and did nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

i think we are both heading in the same direction but at a tangent here , what i am saying is the allies knew about the events in poland as early as 1942 and did nothing about it.

Yes, I believe so, only the OP was stating that the Vatican was accusing the Allies of doing nothing, and I'm saying neither did the Vatican, although I believe the Pope was in a far better position to influence the Nazi's.

See above Post:

Yes, but isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black? The OP was about the Vatican accusing the allies. Almost every area of the world refused to take any of the Jews who were fleeing Europe. The Pope on the other hand, was in an actual position to affect the Nazi policy of deportation and extermination.

Peace

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's hilarious for the Vatican to attempt distract people from its own guilt by using the defensive tactic of accusing Americans who sacrificed hundreds of thousands of American lives to defeat the Nazis of complicity with the perpetrators of the Holocaust! Sure they could have had more idealistic motives and loved the Jews more unselfishly. However . . .

What these cynical "high priests" are counting on is IGNORANCE, massive ignorance on the part of the general public. I have been publishing web sites to fight such ignorance by exposing the horrendous and largely unknown complicity of the Roman Catholic Church in the Jewish Holocaust.

My JesusWouldBeFurious.Org... shows how much that church contributed to the Holocaust before, during, and even after the holocaust.

My JesusWouldBeFurious.Org... shows that the vast majority of the Nazi leadership were Roman Catholics.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Perhaps guilt

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
If Britian wanted rid of them as some have claimed.

I find it rather amusing, the Vatican knowing it is hands and knees deep invovled with the Holocaust, are now trying to steer the criticism away from the vatican.

That's exactly right they shipped them off to Palestine instead of taking them in. I'm not trying to single out the UK. I remember reading in school how every other country in Europe also refused to take them in.

As far as the Vatican's guilt? I have no problem with that. They and every single European government turned a blind eye. But remember the Vatican wasn't the ones rounding people up nor running the camps or the gas chambers.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Have a read about one of the most heroic people in history his name was Witold Pilecki
Wiki Biography Link

He volunteered in 1940 to be placed in Auschwitz camp. Finally escaping in 1943. In this 3 year period he sent reports back to the Polish Resistance about what was going on. These report in turn made it back to the Allies.

So yes they did know as early as 1940/41.

No the ability to bomb at that range wasn't available yet.

Try hitting a target at 350 feet per second from a bombing attitude.

Bombing a camp from a military point of view would be a wast of logistics (sorry)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

The mosquito was nothing like a short ranged bomber - london to berlin is 580 miles and in 1943 4 mostiquto`s made a daylight bombing of the broadcasting station transmitting the 10th anniversary speach of the nazi party being made by goering

Originally conceived as a high speed Bomber, toward the end of 1940 it was realized that the need for a heavily armed long range fighter grew more in importance.

There was some loss of confidence in the high-speed bomber, while the heavily armed long range fighter grew in favor. The contract was therefore changed to twenty bombers and thirty fighters, necessitating the modification of a number of parts already manufactured. Construction of a fighter prototype proceeded at Salisbury Hall, London Colney, which served as a dispersal for the Hatfield design office and experimental shop.

An extremely versatile airplane, originally conceived as a Bomber, then later at the end of 1940, converted to a long range fighter. It proved to be an excellent Night Fighter.

At home, the Mosquito night fighter, carrying A.I Mk IV airborne radar, began to take over from the Bristol Blenheim.

Here is where you are perfectly correct:

By late 1942, the Mosquito was becoming operational in ever increasing numbers, and its unique qualities of very high speed and long range were clearly ideal for a particular mission then being planned. It had been decided that an attack should be made on the German Gestapo headquarters in Oslo, Norway, which contained records of members of underground resistance organizations. Such a mission would, if successful, help protect those who were supplying Britain with secret information. Therefore, on September 25,1942, Mosquitos carried out a long range attack on the HQ, accurately bombing the building and then returning home at high speed.

This is what I remember the Mosquito was known for:

The basic fighter Mosquito introduced into squadron service in 1942 was the N.F.Mk.II, equipped primarily as a night-fighter and used for home defense alongside the Bristol Beaufighter. Its armament comprised four 20 mm cannon in the front fuselage belly and four 0.303 in. Browning machine-guns in the extreme nose. It carried Aircraft Interception (AI) Mk.IV or AI Mk.V "arrowhead" radar and a G-45 machine gun. Its matt-black overall finish, incidentally, reduced its maximum speed by 16 mph. Power was provided either by two Merlin 21 engines giving 1,280 hp for takeoff and 1,480 hp at 12,250 feet, or two Merlin 23 engines giving 1,390 hp for takeoff and the same maximum power at 12,250 feet.

On the night of May 28-29,1942, Mosquito N.F.IIs scored their first "probable," and in the following three years, Mosquito night-fighters racked up a score of approximately 600 enemy aircraft over the British Isles, and also destroyed 600 flying bombs in a two month period. They later operated in the bomber support role, their task being to defend the main heavy bomber streams over enemy territory. Of the 466 Mark II Mosquito fighters produced, some of the later aircraft had day-fighter finish and, with the AI radar removed, operated over Malta, Italy, Sicily and North Africa from the end of 1942 onwards.

Night fighting over the British Isles, I mistakenly under estimated its range:

An entirely separate line of development from the Mosquito Night Fighter (NF) II produced a series of night-fighting variants which were primarily used for home-defense purposes. The first of these was the NF XII, plans to produce the NF VI with Merlin 21s and the "basic" wing, and the NF X with Merlin 61s and the "basic" wing, having been abandoned. The Mosquito NF XII became the first British aircraft to carry centimetric AI radar. This form of radar introduced the spinning-dish scanner with greatly improved performance compared with the earlier "arrow-head" type, but it resulted in some singularly unattractive nose contours on the aircraft in which it was carried. The centimetric radar supplanted the four machine guns in the fuselage nose, reducing the armament to four 20 mm Hispano cannon. To expedite its service debut, the Mosquito XII was based directly on the Mark II and ninety-seven machines were converted by the installation of the new radar.

No fewer than twenty-seven different versions of the Mosquito went into service during the war years, and some of the most spectacular operations of the air war stood to its credit. The Mosquito carried phenomenal loads over extremely long distances, performing feats out of all proportion to the specification originally envisaged by its designers. In short, the Mosquito was an outstanding warplane on every count.

It seems that even though originally conceived as a Bomber, then turned into a superb Night Fighter, It served as a Fighter-Bomber among its many variations.

Specifications:
De Havilland D.H.98 Mosquito N.F.XIX
Dimensions:
Wing span: 54 ft. 2 in. (16.5 m)
Length: 41 ft. 2 in. (12.54 m)
Height: 15 ft. 3 in. (4.64 m)
Weights:
Empty: 15,970 lb (7,243 kg)
Normal: 20,600 lb. (9,344 kg)
Max Gross: 21,750 lb. (9,865 kg)
Performance:
Maximum Speed: 378 mph (608 km/h) @ 13,200 ft. (4,023 m)
Cruise Speed: 295 mph (474 km/h) @ 20,000 ft. (6,096 m)
Service Ceiling: 28,000 ft. (8,534 m)
Range: 1,400 miles (2,253 km) (with 453 Imp. gal.)
1,905 miles (3,065 km) (with 616 Imp. gal.,
including two 50-gal. droptanks)
Powerplant:
Two Rolls-Royce Merlin 25 twelve-cylinder 60ø Vee liquid-cooled engines each providing 1,620 hp (1,208 kw) @ takeoff and
1,500 hp (1,118 kw) @ 9,500 ft. (2,895 m).
Armament:
Four 20-mm. British Hispano cannon

Source

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberator_Rev

What these cynical "high priests" are counting on is IGNORANCE, massive ignorance on the part of the general public. I have been publishing web sites to fight such ignorance by exposing the horrendous and largely unknown complicity of the Roman Catholic Church in the Jewish Holocaust.

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister said, "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30f2726b2560.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister said, "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."

Was he one of those that went to work for NASA after Operation paperclip?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Goebbels rubbed himself out with his family in the bunker under the Reichstag.

You must be thinking of another Nazi. NASA got lots.

Edit; I've read alot of Goebbels Early work. He was a Real-Life 'troll' during the twenties.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

He knows perfectly well who he was. He's pulling your puppy's tale

Bad Zorgon
REAL BAD!

Sit!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Was he one of those that went to work for NASA after Operation paperclip?

Yeah Right! He and his wife were in the bunker with Hitler, after Hitler shot himself, They murdered their six children and then both committed suicide...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There is a difference between ignoring and having other priorities.

Which is a more important military target?
a. Bombing a rail line supplying a concentration camp.
b. Bombing a rail line supplying the enemy's army.

If you bomb the rail line supplying a concentration camp, then you increase the dying by starvation.

It is foolish to criticize people for not doing something that is beyond their control.

If you want to blame someone other than the Nazis for their atrocities, blame the Progressives who taught them eugenics and their philosophies that pushed cost effective medical treatment, which included "end of life counseling", without the counseling, for the mentally and physically disabled.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The Vatican is as complicit in dealings with the Nazis, more so then anyone else really.

They hid and gave assylum to Nazis.
Heck, even during the Serb/Croat/Bosnian war in the 1990's, the Vatican backed the Croatian Nazis "Ustashi" who were butchering Serbian civilians - you wont hear about that though in the media.

Many Croat war criminals fled to the Vatican to hide, and were welcomed by the Vatican with open god damn arms.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Technically, Slayer, you're right that

Originally posted by SLAYER69 "But remember the Vatican wasn't the ones rounding people up nor running the camps or the gas chambers."

But by the same token, it could be said of Hitler that he personally only killed TWO people (i.e. his wife and himself).

But where do you think Hitler got the hundreds of thousands of assistants that he needed to rounding up the millions of innocent Jewish men, women and children and to run the camps, the gas chambers, and the killing machines of the east? He didn't get them from Mars. He got them from the Catholic and Protestant pews of Germany, which was 98% Christian at the time.

So very often it was Roman Catholics who got their moral directions from the Vatican who murdered the Jews. See my
JesusWouldBeFurious.Org/NaziLeadership.html where I document how very Roman Catholic must of the Nazi leadership was.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Could not agree more.

It seems some people want to blame the allies for the atrocities perpetrated by the the Nazi regime. What's wrong with some people?

I am sure that the evidence of Nazi atrocities became gradually more apparent as the war progressed, but what exactly could the allies do? Appeal to Hitlers good nature and compassion? Yeah, right.

Bombing a concentration camp would not have achieved much. The British precision-bombed several high profile Nazi targets with great success e.g. Amiens Prison and the Gestapo HQ Aahus to name but two. However, releasing a few thousand starved Jews, Poles and others into the German countryside may not have helped them (the prisioners).

In fact, the only thing the allies could do was to defeat the Nazis and that had to be the focus.

Similarly, in the Far East, the allies were aware of the Japanese treatment of prisioners, but were hardly able to do much about it. Let's not forget the atrocities which happened under the wings of the Soviets.

Regards

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator_Rev
Technically, Slayer, you're right that

Originally posted by SLAYER69 "But remember the Vatican wasn't the ones rounding people up nor running the camps or the gas chambers."

But by the same token, it could be said of Hitler that he personally only killed TWO people (i.e. his wife and himself).

Who said anything about Hitler?
I sure didn't.

I mean what could they have done that wasn't already being done? I mean you had the combined military might of the US, UK and the USSR plus various others in a knock down, dragged out, tooth and nail fight with the Third Reich.

What do people think the Vatican should have done?
Attacked Germany?
With what?
Their crucifixes?

He got them from the Catholic and Protestant pews of Germany, which was 98% Christian at the time.

Most camps were ran by the SS who swore oaths of complete loyalty to their god I mean the fuhrer Hitler.

Service oath for soldiers of the armed forces

I swear by God this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to Adolf Hitler, the Führer of the German Reich and people, supreme commander of the armed forces, and that I shall at all times be ready, as a brave soldier, to give my life for this oath.

SS AND THE CAMP SYSTEM

In 1933-1934, SS chief Himmler secured SS control over a centralized concentration camp system.

Throughout Germany, various civilian authorities and police agencies had established concentration camps during 1933 to incarcerate political enemies of the Nazi government. Impressed with the Dachau concentration camp established by the SS in March 1933, Hitler authorized Himmler to centralize these camps under SS leadership. Himmler established (in the SS Main Office) an SS Inspectorate of Concentration Camps under the leadership of Dachau camp commandant and SS General Theodor Eicke.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Am I the only who thought the title to this thread was "Aliens ignored extermination of the Jews, claims Vatican"? Whoops, I wasn't wearing my glasses.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join