It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Incredible Natural Phenomena you've never seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well, I guess I can add something from Portugal, although I don't have any link in English, so a goofy Google translation is the only alternative.

The stones that give birth to other stones

It's a granite outcrop that, from which some discoid pieces of biotite are expelled from time to time, probably because of the heat during summer and the freezing temperatures during winter, so the people, seeing the smaller rocks around the bigger ones say that the rock is giving birth to the smaller rocks.

The "mother"

The "children"

Not as impressive as the other things on this thread but it's the best I can get.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

very cool thanks for the add armap

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is such a Beautiful and Amazing Planet!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
S&F, I never saw any of this stuff before. except a dog picking raspberries off the bush.

I loved the goats. I have seen mine work together on a sapling where one goat puts her front legs on the sapling and bends it down so the other can grab the top to eat it. The trouble comes when the first goat get off the sapling leaving the second goat hanging by her teeth in mid air.
Never seems to bother the goat though.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Near my home is a ranch that has tree climbing goats. They don't look like the species in the pics, but I often see them in the trees eating the leaves and branches.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Honestly, the evironment is undergoing some changes. According to this video:
www.youtube.com...

but should we be worried about this if they're talking about invading Area 51!?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow. Great post OP, now I have seen them too as well, first ones pretty. They're all interesting thank you for sharing. Lol @ the climbing goats.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ahhh! Now I know where the Original Term "Fly Fishing" came from. Maybe you really did have to tie your hook to a real "Fly" to catch fish...

Maybe they had bigger Flies when they coined the term??

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Doesn't the Idaho "fire rainbow" have something to do with HAARP? If you google China May 2008 earthquake HAARP, you will find pictures of rainbow clouds with people angrily claiming that HAARP caused devastating earthquake that killed 90 k people and destroyed nuclear facility. The colors in the "rainbow cloud" were opposite of the rainbow.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
900 years of travel, and thats the first goat in a tree i've ever seen

amazing

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would like to add to the these wonders.

Naga Fireballs!

en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of youtube videos showing the event.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by prizim

The only videos I saw were mostly of the festival and not the event itself.

One could be the event, but it was so bad that it could be anything.

PS: may I add Naga fireballs as an explanation for UFOs?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
900 years of travel, and thats the first goat in a tree i've ever seen

amazing

thats on long travel
surprising you haven't seen a goat yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've seen the Venezuelan Everlasting lighting storm, Visible from Colombia as well. It's quite cool to see it everynight, even if there arent clouds from where u see it

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you so much OP ! Very educational , much appreciated, S&F

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for that. Finally something on this board worth reading. There is so much about this planet we don't know about.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by ratcals]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
hehe yea i agree, people always say they want to visit outer space yet there is so much to see here on earth

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here are two different images from my own collection. I have photographed several like this. The second is not yet explained in any science literature and science anomaly refrence. The one (top) however is a Sundog.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3bad2532894.jpg[/atsimg]

This second is odd in that it was in the wrong position for an icecloud refracted Sundog, so what was it? I have several books on unusual scientific visual and natural phenomena, and cannot find reference. Any guesses?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4a52e04bb4e.jpg[/atsimg]

The aircraft is inbound to SFO at aproximately 20,00ft in altitude, descending. We can see vapor patterns in the rainbow, but said vapor was not seen after the colors where gone. It was like something was in the air that created the effect but was otherwise unseen. Water vapor? It was a hot day August 30th 2007.

Any way, thought I would add to the show of the strange.

ZG

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow this is cool! Lol the cows and goats one is funny!!! Oh and the rain one is weird... Imma research that up more. And the wave was AWESOME!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join