It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
But suppose they're looking for the relatively few individuals in humanity who question things for themselves? public schools are horrible, this is no secret. so teach your kid yourself. turn off the damn t.v.
seriously, what better way to weed out the disinclined to self-fulfillment of knowledge than to make it utterly impossible to find real knowledge anywhere except through personal study, through personal determination for self-betterment?
Originally posted by HongPong
Heh, I'll bite!
First off, the Georgia guidestones aren't really the key to NWO-style ideas.
1) .5 billion is well below the modern carrying capacity of human population - 3 to 5 billion is pretty manageable from an environmental perspective, if you can contain/fix the permanent waste.
2) I don't really get what this means. A lot of times you have genetic traits that are moderately negative when you have only one, but are extremely positive in certain situations. Best example is sickle-cell anemia gene: if you have one, you are way more resistant to malaria. If eugenics will take hold, we'll get told that reproducing with a sickle-cell gene is bad. If you are worried about genetics you should get the Bt corn and synthetic viruses shut down before you worry about the human genome. Genetic engineering contamination (your corn gets into your DNA etc) will probably mess the human genome up soon enough anyway. And then there are the bad vaccines...
3) New language?
4) Tempered reason may be devoid of ethics.
5) who sets these?
i haven't argued, only commended them for this.
NWO squads can circumvent the US Congress via international courts and treaties, courts that overrule local wishes.
nafta isn't a world court. but still, you haven't explained your problem with a world court or nafta. "it's bad" is all you've said. why is it?
6) letting anything with international implications roll to a world authority is the same problem as NAFTA.
7) sure, but maybe locals want petty laws. Would they be allowed to have em?
8) this is so generic it's hard to say what it means.
9) chaos is a strong force too.
10) This whole thing has little to do with the nature of decisionmaking structures & more about being a depopulation coolcat before the Club of Rome got going.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.