It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Your UFO Story To The World At The Bay Area UFO Expo!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This year, our presence at the Bay Area UFO Expo
in Santa Clara, California will be bigger, and better than ever.

Our booth will feature our intrepid (and very new) ATS News anchorman, Johnny Anonymous, and a full video interview capability to enable anyone to tell their UFO story or ideas to the world.

Have you seen a UFO? Let the world know.

Do you have a personal abduction story? Let the world know.

Are you frustrated by slow disclosure? Let the world know.

Do you feel the government is covering up critical information? Let the world know.

Do you have a theory on the origin of UFOs? Let the world know.

We want to know all these and any other thoughts, ideas, opinions, hopes, dreams, or personal experiences related to UFO, extraterrestrials, and possible government cover-ups.

We'll record your stories at the UFO expo, and create a special dedicated channel on our media portal so the world can easily find and hear what you have to say.

So if you're planning to attend the expo, stop by our booth and record your message. But even if you don't have a story, still stop by and say hello!

The Bay Area UFO Expo
September 12th and 13th
At the Marriot Hotel, Santa Clara, California
Get Tickets

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We should organize these kind of things around the country-even around the world. I am excited about how much information there is to be gained from this kind of conference, but alas I cannot fly down to California, seeing as school starts in 3 days...I wish I was out of school.

Anyway, members of ATS should work to organize these meets around the country. We have ATS members, I would think, from just about every state, and certantly every general area.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Be sure to stop by the booth and share your thoughts.

I'll be giving away some VERY COOL, limited edition AboveTopSecret.com T-Shirts to the first 25 or so people who "Tell The World" both days, Saturday the 12th of September and Sunday the 13th.

We are looking forward to meeting as many of our members as possible.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by summerdreary

Too bad its in California =[ Im all the way in Michigan. But I think your idea is a great one. We should really start holding conferences in each state.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Yeah, it sucks that I'm not able to go. I would love to meet Springer and SO.

But yeah, we should get some people together, some like represenatives from each state who would be willing to find a spot and hold a conferance. Maybe we can set up a homepage or something. I'll check out freewebs in a little while.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Awesome, I live right next door now. I will certainly be dropping by!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by summerdreary

Too bad its in California =[ Im all the way in Michigan. But I think your idea is a great one. We should really start holding conferences in each state.

I like the idea of an official ATS tour bus .
I'll also be patiently waiting for you guys to come to Michigan.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am so excited for ATS and the ever expanding UFo community at large, what an opportunity and I know you guys will make all of us proud as nothing is ever done without class, dignity and as our motto says it most clearly without the ignorance of complacency.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Our booth will feature our intrepid (and very new) ATS News anchorman, Johnny Anonymous, and a full video interview capability to enable anyone to tell their UFO story or ideas to the world.

So intrepid will be there to rip the disguise off anyone trying to go incognito then?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That Expo will be awesome.

I can't make it either. Seeing as I'm in Ohio. Oh well, I want a T-shirt!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'll take the drive down there from sacramento for sure!
Great to see events like this taking place, ATS booth here i come.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Man...but what if there is a huge earthquake? I'm scared to go to California. Have you been reading on ATS what's going ON in California? Why don't you guys come to Kansas instead. Not that snobby old Eastern part either. Out West! It's pretty safe. No UFOs abduct us, no Martial Law (yet,) You can sleep on my futon. I have an XBox and 'Destroy All Humans!' I would even share the ten jalapeños that grew in my garden this year. You would have to bring two t-shirts tho. One for my sweet wife, who will do all the cooking while you guys are here, and one for me, for being such a generous host.
Come on, guys. Don't make me beg. Ok, I'm begging. Bring something to Kansas. We're in the MIDDLE of the united states, look it up if you don't believe me. That would be more fair. We all want to be FAIR, right? That way people on either coast would have an equal distance to travel. It's the only way to be fair about it. At least send me a t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

In order to get this t-shirt, I need:

A passport.
Ticket to California.

Dammit

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

OK, I might tell my true but unbelievable story for the cam, but I need a shirt in XXXX Petite! And no RFID in the neck fabric. Its itchy for my aura.

No Junior NSA badges or Illuminati fan patches?

So, the usual suspects on tap? Sprinkler, Rubbit and Johann? (have your secret decoder ring for actual names. I'll go by "ZeroGutz" btw.)

Should be a fun and interarresting weekend.
Bring Alka Seltzer.

Maybe Ed Grimsley will bring his alien bugnoculars for the roof night?

(Shameless Pitch
The book I just helped produce will be there too. "In Focus, Photographic Evidence of Unconventional Flying Objects. By Nicholas D Roesler. For sale at the MUFON table and elsewhere. (end pitch). >Mod edit opportunity.<

Be there, or be Pentagon! (or is that square?)

See? already having fun!

ZG

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Expo in Santa Clara added a documentary on Saturday, before the banquet. It’s a film I’ve made, “What on Earth?,” tagged “Inside the crop circle mystery.” It was the 2009 EBE Award winner for Best Feature Documentary at the UFO Congress Film Festival and, in April, it was the only film shown at the X-Conference in DC. See the trailer and clips at www.WhatOnEarthTheMovie.com... (click on WATCH), wher yu can buy the DVD. I am a long time croppie who’s made a vow that to bring the circles to the attention of the world, and I was Executive Producer of “CROP CIRCLES: Quest for Truth,” that won the same EBE award in 2003. If we knew we were being visited we would be one humanity in relation to ‘the other,’ and, as someone in the film says, “that could be what saves this civilization. All the skeptics are off base. Worse that could happen is we find out it isn’t any thing paranormal, and nothing is lost. However, it’s a genuine mystery and since solving it could turn out to be the biggest news since Galileo, why not be open to discovering that we are not alone?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by CropCircleQueen]

[edit on 27-8-2009 by CropCircleQueen]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

couldnt sell em eh?

does ats sell much merchandise?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Alright, looks like I'm going to make it for both days.

Lookng forward to meeting you, and other ATS staffers/members there.

Is Dave Rabbit going to show up?

I still have a can of Bush's Baked Beans (requested by Dave, last year) that bears Johnny and Dave's signatures. I think I will donate the artifact back to ATS for future safe-keeping.

Maybe ATS Staffers could bring some name-tags to wear, so we can identify and distinguish our fellow ATS members from the general attendee population.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey Folks..

Just a small post to let you know how excited we all are to be at the Bay Area UFO Expo this year. For anyone that's never been to one, please do not expect there to be folks dressed up like Mr. Spock or an alien (for that matter). This is a class gathering of ATS like-minded people that are searching for some truth.

Looking forward to meeting everyone that shows up. Please keep in mind that I may be the guy running down the hallway with video gear as I try to track down 'speaker' and other interesting folks at the event.. So it may be a quick "HI" as I'm running past you.. lol. But suffice it to say that when time permits, i'll engage in a lengthier conversation..

Hope to you see you there!
Johnny

PS.. for those that have not gone yet to the official website.. it's located here:
The Bay Area UFO Expo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

name-tags to wear, so we can identify and distinguish our fellow ATS members from the general attendee population.

That's a great idea FWO ! But maybe some ATS'ers don't want to be identified ? I am very happy to say that I will be there and look forward to meeting everyone from ATS.
The Expo has a really great line up of speakers !
I am excited to hear Jim Mars and William Henry...
George Noory, Jordan Maxwell, Dr Lier...
And Springer ! He Rocks !

Anyone one that can make it either day should, you just never know who might be attending along side you.

I might get in front of the camera and tell my ufo experience. Two awesome events that I could not scientifically explain with witnesses who described back to me, exactly what I saw. I will probably end up the test dummy for vid-check.

Be there or be Holofractographic !

Synth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join