It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
As it got closer I noticed the object (UFO) get small very quickly then it disappeared as if it was moving away from my flight and the jet.

Plenty of people, including myself, plus witnesses, have seen these things being chased by the military.

They are real, and they are NOT 'ours'.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What the hell are you supposed to tell the people who have seen UFO's, the people who have been taken out of their homes in the middle of the night against their will? What are you supposed to tell them, that theres a sceintific reason they can't sleep and are terrified to turn of the lights, that it was all in their heads and that its not real? What are you supposed to tell my grandpa, who was driving down a back country road in the middle of the night, had his car stall, and then a huge saucer craft hover above him, then dart off? Are you seriously going to tell the thousands of people who have seen UFO's that their experiences are not geniune and they are liars simply because they dont have any proof?
EDIT:
fixed gramattical error

[edit on 16-8-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sorry, but i KNOW what i SAW. and it was NOT terrestrial. the spooks could not convince me otherwise, what makes you think your words have any more merit than those reporting ufo or et sightings?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi! When you see something, even as short as two to three minutes,
say at 6:30 am on one April morning after loading your child on to a school bus while letting the dog do its job. Then unexpectedly something you see, you NEVER expected to see. No one will believe you...no proof. However, you saw it. You realize, I guess all those other individuals are not nuts and there must me something going on, and you won't ever sleep that well at night again, and you can't talk about it. People think you are a lying nut job, even if you are Mr. or Mrs. Solid Rock Responsibility on the Earth. So you go about living your life thinking alot of things are lies and cover ups and you find yourself at ATS reading things like this.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm sure some of you believe in crop circles. I did for a while, thinking the only obvious explanation was "other" intelligence. Then I was shown this site.

www.circlemakers.org...

It became obvious that UFO's were big money to those who could write a book. William (Bill) Cooper claimed that he eye witnessed a very large craft come up out of the ocean. I believe him, but that does not mean that it was extraterrestrial. In 1969 we landed on the moon and we had calculators / computers on board that guided these Apollo missions. Forty years later the only advancement is a space station and some little crafts to planets. All the while the computers are now in our homes that have a million times the power of those missions. What kind of advancement in science toward space is that? Is NASA a front for something behind the scenes? Maybe a space program that consist entirely of black ops for a purpose.

I started writing to well educated people about different subjects (mostly this happened in 2004 and 2005) receiving logical explanations when they answered.

If any of you understand the Rockefeller Foundation you will know that they have a so-called agenda known as the NWO which is the product of the CFR. This is believable based on the many articles and the words of the Rockefeller family themselves, mainly David Rockefeller.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
I'm sure some of you believe in crop circles.

Oh, don't start.

Yes, most if not all of the recent ones are clearly hoaxes.

But the first ones were not.

Besides, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. Dragons are not real. Doesn't mean that Lions aren't.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are none as blind as those who will not see

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by TheAftermath

Flares, these objects hovered over a nearby mountain and disappeared as they dropped below the horizon. Which made them look as though they were disappearing from thin air. If this was a huge spaceship then why no good video or photography? A story on the History Channel(?) showed how this was easily done. Including the lights disappearing.

Hmmm...it seems to me that if the "rich" are behind any deception such as a grand, long-term UFO hoax, they would have been behind the Phoenix lights as well and would have jumped at the chance to convince us that these were in fact alien craft. They didn't do that, I certainly didn't see any. All I saw in that event was a rush to tell the people of Phoenix that they didn't really see what they all KNOW they saw. And what of the former governor of Arizona, who was in office at that time? He's come out since then to reveal what he knew and the hoax HE pulled off at that time. I have a friend who was there and saw it all and THE PHONENIX LIGHTS WERE NOT FLARES. Whoever claims that is a LIAR.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Kind of bold (and also arrogant) to state such a thing as your thread title and to enforce it in your posts.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
to the OP,

While you make some good points, you cannot put a blanket statement.
I have no doubt there is an agenda to weaponize space as we have weaponized everything else and history repeats itself.

However, that does not say anything about the validity of UFO reports.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There has yet to be one single definitive UFO caught on video.

There is a reason for that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Where's the smoking gun? I have yet to see one shred of evidence of Aliens of any sort. I have seen a lot of people making money off of foolish people. How do any of you know that what you saw was extraterrestrial? Everything in this thread could be credited with black ops projects.

How many people have had telepathic communication with aliens, or whatever you want to call them, who called them to out to see them, if they told their story they would be called insane.

We have a life form from another place in time that can slip in and out of dimensions, and we think they would be stupid enough to reveal themselves?

They are here, they have always been here,

and when the time is right, you will see them.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It became obvious that UFO's were big money to those who could write a book. William (Bill) Cooper claimed that he eye witnessed a very large craft come up out of the ocean. I believe him, but that does not mean that it was extraterrestrial. In 1969 we landed on the moon and we had calculators / computers

And he also predicted 9/11 weeks before it happened.
He was shot and killed by sheriff and SWAT on nov 5 2001.
Look it up.

And also dont tell me I didnt see an ET object, its the one event in my life that sticks out in my mind more than any other.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by patientobserver]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Awesome thread. I gave you a star and flag for being so strong as to post something you know will get you attacked by all the "believers" on here. You make a great case. I agree there is NO evidence of aliens visiting Earth and I am glad you had the guts to state the obvious.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Everything in this thread could be credited with black ops projects.

NOBODY had any sort of 'black ops project' that could move at 9000mph in the 50s. They still don't now. I'm pretty sick of hearing this as some sort of 'rational explanation'. To believe that is more idiotic than anything else I've heard.

Not to mention that if I was working on a secret project I wouldn't be buzzing passenger aircraft with it, or outfitting it with tons of lights and flying over populated areas.

Seriously. It's idiotic.

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
I agree there is NO evidence of aliens visiting Earth and I am glad you had the guts to state the obvious.

That's it? No discussion? Why are you even here?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ever heard of rendlesham forest?
you telling me that 750+ military men as well as nuclear defence army people all halucinated?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

That's it? No discussion? Why are you even here?

Yeah that is it.. no discussion. I am here because I want to be here. At least I am not trying to propogate my delusions to everyone else and trying to convince people of something that is just not true.

I agree with the OP. Any UFO people have seen is either:
1. Natural phenomona, ie clouds
2. Secret Military craft
3. Misidentification
4. Insanity

So why are you here?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah that is it.. no discussion.

This is a discussion forum.

I suggest you find a hobby.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Well why dont you hit the alert button and get some mod to make me go find another hobby. Nothing I have posted is any more worthless than anything you have posted.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

reply to post by aceace

NO evidence of aliens visiting Earth and I am glad you had the guts to state the obvious.

prove it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join