It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

There have been a million threads like this.

What's the point of another one.

Like I said, I reckon you just want to collect points by using a provocative title to start another "battle thread".

I agree Sam60. It's just another trolling for points thread. Nuff said!

Nothing to see here peeps. Don't feed the troll!

IRM

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree, this guy is just looking for an argument, or two.

Leave him be.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Another one bites the dust!

Seems the OP is dismissing this phenomena because nobody, outside the cave, has dropped a nicely wrapped package of UFO proof on his lap.

The only chance you have at seeing the truth is if you sacrifice your time to seek it. If you seek nothing....you will most likely see nothing.

In regards to this "perfect UFO photo" you want, How can any photo or video EVER make it past the net of armchair skeptics and their convincing yet amateur scrutiny?

Current CGI technology has killed the chance that there will EVER be photo or video proof of anything paranormal again....those days are officially gone. So what's left? Your own eyes...and if HE reveals the truth to you.....consider yourself lucky. If HE does not......don't take it personally. There are plenty of people who wish they never saw it.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
ufo's are real... but I can't see how any one can say where they are from .

but one thing at a time.

lets first stop suggesting that there is a 100% proof of anything .

what we honestly have are a great number of common event and hoax's , a smaller number of never will be explain'd , and a tiny number of shut your mouth ... oh my dear geeze us , that was a flying sauser .

the problem is , we have well meaning people who have cookie cutter minds , and a cookie cutter world , with cookie cutter people all around them... and they are not going to go with this UFO thing till it bites them on the back side .

and frankly speaking... when the occupants of the ufo's want to be seen , there is not a thing any one is going to do about it.

but right now... it seems the ufo's are happy being illusions wacko's see .

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by aceace
Anybody got any answers?

[edit on 16-8-2009 by aceace]

I have...

Perhaps you just want to collect a lot of points by using that provocative thread title to start another "battle-thread".

And to the OP - complete and utter crap. What gives you the right to even say that? You do realise how many highly intelligent and credible people you are basically screaming "liar" at, right? YOU don't know what these people saw. They do.

but I can't see how any one can say where they are from

Don't need to, you just need to be able to say where they're NOT from.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAftermath

THANK YOU! I'm in the Air Force, and won't say exactly where because of the crazies on this site, but I'm very familiar with Luke AFB, and the Valley of the Sun, and F-16s at Luke don't do anything but fly over Phoenix, they go to Gila Bend range to drop any flares or practice bombs for the student pilots. So blah to that theory of the USAF.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's frustrating for you to tell me what I have and have not seen.

It's the same as it ever was, one side says they saw something, the other side says swamp gas.

I don't see how your argument is any different.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

None of you have ever seen an extraterrestrial object.

Nonsense. I have one right here in front of me, a meteorite that fell in North Carolina some years ago. It is, without a doubt, an extraterrestrial object.

I realise that you were referring more to UFOs and such, but perhaps you need to be a little more specific in your thread's title.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

I am sorry but.. you have things some what twisted.

not your mind i just mean facts.. let me show you.

You live on a rock with a moon.. do you think that is normal?

You have NATURE do you think that is normal?

We live next to a SUN that is HUGE or tiny compared to some.

what part of ALONE do you like?

The god part? or the fact life is real?

To understand YOU are a creation of the universe by the way that YOU did not make

I find it funny that you can come on here and say this..

We have Objects wizzing about the universe.. so what in the definition of extertrestial do you mean

Because the word its self just means NOT of this WORLD

some people confuse it with little green men from mars...

Oh and by the way... what way is UP?

people are very blind you may have eyes sometimes its better to close them because that black stuff you see when your eyes are closed

is wat made you

look in the mirror with your eyes closed and what do you see? REALITY

try it ; )

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Where's the smoking gun? I have yet to see one shred of evidence of Aliens of any sort.........

ok genius point seeker, lets play. First off, your argument is tantemount to being the smartest kid with Downs Syndrome! Look up the Enterprise Mission. Seek out the first three videos of Richard C Hoagland.. Scientist, NASA consultant, Consultant to Walter Kronkite, science liason, etc. The guy had more scientific credential than your uncollegiate arse, starting at age 19 when he was a curator for the Hayden Planetarium (quite possibly the youngest curator in the history of the US. When you have a basic understanding of tetrahydonal geometry, or physics, THEN come and speak with us. Until then you are nothing more than another disinformationist seeking attention with this "NOTICE ME!" bullocks. Why dont you try reading a study put out by the Brookings institute back in 1960, that took place in 1959 in relation to space exploration called "The Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities forHuman Affairs" instead of demanding we do not see what we see. Not one of you (with very few exceptions) has the scientific training in research, developement, or production enough to say a fly is an insect.

You know what? Here I will do the leg work for you Here is a DIRECT LINK to the EXACT PDF posted on the internet BY the Brookings Institution.
www.nicap.org...
You know what? well this is 190 pages.. I doubt you have the attention span to read through all of this research.. I will even GIVE you the exact section to read. 42-S Section 4 on down.
You want to know WHY NASA is lying? You want to know WHY certain technologies are not being given to the people of the world? You want to know WHY we are being habitually hearded into a number of interest groups, and bumping into various bits and pieces of our given interests on the net and in real life? Read the ENTIRE 1959-1960 Brookings Institution Report on "The Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities". ALL the answers you seek are DIRECTLY placed in THIS STUDY. I LOVE it when the uneducated tell the brains they are wrong.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceaceWhy has something not leaked? Like a picture, a verified picture of an Alien craft. Russian cosmonauts make very little money compared to American Astronauts. Why live a broke life when a picture or set of pictures could be worth a $100,000+?
Oh, please! Do you seriously think that a Russian cosmonaut is capable of sneaking anything onto, and off of, a Russian rocket? They would have to sneak their own camera on because the Russian Space Agency would obviously take possession of all of the photographs and video taken during the mission. I'm sure security is so tight that you couldn't even sneak a stick of gum on there, let alone secretly smuggle a camera and secretly take pics of UFO's (assuming any happen to appear during your brief mission and you happen to see them) all while simultaneously not arousing the suspicion of your crew mates and avoiding the 24/7 video surveillance of the crew that is being monitored back at home.

So your assertion that one of these cosmonauts should have taken, and sold a pic, is absurd for that reason alone. Not to mention the fact that these people get into the business of space travel because they love it and are passionate about it, not because they want to make money. They're not going to jeopardise their career (not to mention the risk of the government throwing them in a Gulag in Siberia!) just to make a one-time score from selling a UFO pic. And I hate to break it to you, but no one is going to pay $100,000 for a UFO pic, especially in these days of photo manipulation. It's just not worth it. The only pic that would ever garner that kind of money would be an irrefutable pic of an extraterrestrial.

I could go on and on all day about why your assertion is absurd.

As for your claim that there is no legitimate proof of UFO's out there, well, that's even more ridiculous. You obviously haven't done your homework. There are TONS of videos and pics out there of objects that cannot be explained away as anything but extraterrestrial or possibly black ops in nature. The reason you haven't seen compelling evidence of UFO's is because you haven't put in the effort to look for it. Add that to the fact that you've already made up your mind on the subject and it is painfully obvious that you are a lost cause. Why are you even here? Leave the UFO forum and go post about your "government UFO conspiracies" in the NWO forum!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree, this guy is just looking for an argument, or two.

Leave him be.
1. What the heck are points? 2. Do you get a free Happy Meal when you get to a certain amount? Do I get to be King moderator for a day? 3. Looking for an argument? Why because I am capable of coming to a conclusion based on research and no one ever stepping forward with real evidence? 4. Does this thread make you feel delusional about yourself therefore you have to attack the poster and not the subject at hand?

Not only do I know who RCH is I have met him. You may be on his bandwagon, but he's presented nothing to me. I have his book Dark Mission. I bought it because it was suppose to have these great pictures of the moon in it proving previous civilizations by an Alien culture of some kind. Guess what, it was nothing. The pics proved nothing.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by aceace]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

SPOT the hell ON mate!! Bloody well put!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I never claimed I have seen anything ET. I did see something up close and personal that defied what we know about physics and definitely wasn't flying using any aerodynamic principles.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have seen an extraterrestrial object:

At 16:10 on Monday the 7th of April 2008 I left Paris Charles De Gaul airport bound for Tunis. My flight number was AF 2384. (Air France) The aircraft was an Airbus A320 and was travelling at an approximate altitude of 35,000 Feet. Between 17:00 hours and 17:30 hours I was looking out of the window on the left side. I noticed in the distance above the cloud cover and slightly higher than the flight a large oblong shape in the distance. It had a greyish coppery colour. I watched the object for some time thinking to my self 'Could this be my first UFO sighting?' The object was sitting still in the sky. It looked solid. Not clouds or anything explainable. As I was watching it I noticed to the right at the cloud level a small dark shape that looked like a fighter jet travelling in the opposite direction from my flight. It was small but I could just about make out the shape of the tail and nose. Behind the jet was it's slipstream, dark in colour. I watched the jet fly up over the cloud cover heading towards the object I was watching. The jet then turned right and up getting closer to the object. Then I saw the jet do a zig zag motion towards the object. I could tell the zig zag motion by watching it's slip stream. As it got closer I noticed the object (UFO) get small very quickly then it disappeared as if it was moving away from my flight and the jet.

About 15 minutes later I saw the fighter jet fly in the direction as the plane I was on and descend back down through the clouds. Obviously going back to base.

I don't know what country we were flying over at the time but I think it was southern France

I am sure this was a UFO. I can't explain what else it would be. And I don't think a fighter jet would be chasing nothing. If there were any other passengers onboard who saw this too I don't know.

But I am confident in saying this was my first UFO sighting. And I hope to see more.......

A bit unfortunate I didn't have my camera with me!!

There's my wee story.

link   
reply to post by aceace

I dont think IR is attacking him in any way.. I mean i have posted on this topic more than ANY of you..

The fact is that he has his FACTS wrong... try going to page 1 it helps..

You can not come here with people like me who do in fact LOVE math and UNDERSTAND IT... and try and make wild things happen about

NEW MATH ... what is new? I do NOT see ANY new math..

and i stand by that.. math is not about numbers my friend its about understanding what you are.. and how math is used to apply it to your reality as a human being

jeez...

jhahahaha !!! i just tried to post this in a new math thread woops somehow it got here!!

sorry this post was not meant for this topic !!

i hate my internet
silly thing lol i will leave it up tho just so i can show that i wrote it!

sorry to be off topic !

[edit on 16-8-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

link   

1. What the heck are points? 2. Do you get a free Happy Meal when you get to a certain amount? Looking for an argument? 3. Why because I am capable of coming to a conclusion based on research and no one ever stepping forward with real evidence? 4. Does this thread make you feel delusional about yourself therefore you have to attack the poster and not the subject at hand?

What research have you done? You site me ONE article. ONE article you have actually gone out and done research on. I do not mean listening to some moron that says objects falling from space is really an adverse effect of swamp gas, You dont even know what research means. If you did... you would not be posting any of this. Better yet.. lets issue a challenge to the new comer..

HOW do you conduct reasearch? answer me this.
quite probably, you will go on about how you dont have to answer anything, etc, just to save your own hide.

two other facts I can think of. You claim to have met Hoagland. ok that I cannot disprove, or argue. I myself DOUBT this but thats just me.
Second point.. Dark Mission.. you bought that book because you heard it had pictures..... THat alone stands for what I just said. You have no idea what research is. Hoagland does NOT write books to show you pretty little images.. he and his team write these books to give you guidelines to do the homework.. do the math, and understand WHY, he and his team of scientists, and researchers come up with what they present. EVERY example you need is in EVERY book written by that group of people.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

well if you loved math so much, why not try looking into later models of hyperdimensional physics. and before you say there is no such thing.. I suggest you look it up. Math is not solely relative to human beings. Its the very definition of scientific prediction. its the essence of science, and the only true universal language. IF you love math so much, perhaps you can give to us the significance.. the solar significance of 19.5

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
First of all, those were flares... at least, the most celebrated pics of the V shaped thing over Phoenix. They filmed from the same spot that the night version was taken, and all the points of light disappeared precisely when each encountered the mountain range in the distance. So yes, those were flares.

However, why were those flares released? In view of the city? This was an unprecedented military exercise. And they were also incidentally in a V shape. How curious! Now, the first calls on the UFO sightings were well before the flares were released. And they were reporting a large V shaped craft. One family claimed it looked to be a mile wide, with lights along the body.

So after the initial sightings, the military release flares in a V pattern, which they had never done before, nor after, just on this particular night of the sightings. Imo, this was done to cloud the waters, which seems to have worked very well.

And now, 12 YEARS after the event, we have a team supposedly coming up with an explanation? This stinks as much as the Air Force coming up with ridiculous cover-stories for Roswell. And different ones, well after the fact.

When called the evening of the sightings, the Air Force had no idea what the object was. The first calls in fact, were responded to by the operator on duty, as not the only ones. Many were calling in, they didn't know what it was. Later calls however, were met with the operator saying there was nothing there as far as they could see, and no one else had called in. hmm.

A scientific team flying over major cities had not told anyone of this prior? Not the local towers, airports, nor the military? Yea.. right.. ok.

This story stink of coverup.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Wasco.. most of us are here on this site because we have. THe very reason I got into physics was something I saw in my early twenties that nobody could explain to me beyond that of arora borialis. Having seen the northern lights from two different countries and watching how they move, in relation to photographs taken from the ISS focusing on the same lights.. the tiny thing I saw was not remotely close to the northern lights. THere is NOTHING we have (to the publics knowledge) that can make a right angle turn at what was calculated to be 1400/kph nothing we have can do that at 60/kph without disasterous effects on the object making that right angle turn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join