It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting 30min UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi,

I have just been watching these videos. Unfortunately I am unable to find part four, which is probably the most important as it may show the ufos moving away or something.

That aside I recommend the ufo fans to have a look at the videos. There seems to be a few orb type objects and some helicopter and plane action... definitely something goig on...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

You're probably going to want to watch this with the sound muted.

Any ideas or more information?

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks like an out of focus star or planet if you ask me.

Good luck finding part 4, but from what I've seen from the first 3 parts... you're not missing much.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Auto-focus in the wrong hands is a terrible, terrible thing.

[edit on 8/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
AAHHH. Another shaky video of a light in the night sky. Sorry but these are a dime a dozen.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So its not aliens its Venus with wings.
These alien are hoaxters perhaps.
Or come from Venus.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Good find and14263.I found Part 4 but it contains Part three

I see Navigation lights at times with these objects,part 2/4 @1:50 left object moves to the right I see navigation lights.
Also cameraman announces his website and seems to know his zooming in gives an orb effect.

Zelong.

[edit on 15/8/09 by Zelong]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
That is just about the most painful thing I've viewed on ATS.

I think I would feel better if Zelong poked that probe in my eye!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I like this vid. This is pretty cool compelling evidence.

Sorry if this is a repost!!

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I kind of wasn't interested in the focusing in bit.... Every light is going to look like an orb when focused in from a distance. It was more the whole scene of lights coming and going and suppoosedly 'interacting' with each other.

Again, I'll settle for the main light being Venus and the other lights being something human.... and as previously stated by someone, a very good excuse to plug a website.

Thanks.... except for....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Mindless comments like this do not seperate us from other forums on the internet. Young kids coming here and posting useless rubbish like this makes me feel I'm back at school in class with the dumb big mouth who doesn't have anything constructive to say but can't keep his mouth closed.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Originally posted by Sam60

Mindless comments like this do not seperate us from other forums on the internet. Young kids coming here and posting useless rubbish like this makes me feel I'm back at school in class with the dumb big mouth who doesn't have anything constructive to say but can't keep his mouth closed.

Your comments demonstrate the same degree of useful thinking that you achieved when you decided to post that material.

Those videos clearly show stars & planes that are obfuscated by camera autofocus effects.

As such, those videos are useless.

That is self evident to anybody who has bothered to do any homework at all on this site.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Hang on a minute.

I find some videos of lights turning on and off, crossing over and moving around. I am unable to see navigation lights, except for one point in the film. So I thought I 'd share them in a plave where I share things with other like minded people.... a place where negativity is supposed to be disallowed.

Ususally when I come across a post I don't like I just don't waste my time leaving a comment.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
reply to post by Sam60

Hang on a minute.

I find some videos of lights turning on and off, crossing over and moving around. I am unable to see navigation lights, except for one point in the film. So I thought I 'd share them in a plave where I share things with other like minded people.... a place where negativity is supposed to be disallowed.

Ususally when I come across a post I don't like I just don't waste my time leaving a comment.

OK....I'm coming on too strong & I am being rude.

I apologise for that.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A fairly normal bright light from UFOs, goes back to Area 51
before they fenced off the public.

On many web pages:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Those are "The Light Beings"
They are very benevolent,
Psychics get channeled messages from them,

I seen the exact same thing on the exact same day;
But it was only 1 orb

This is the whole story;

The day before, I was talking to a psychic and she kept telling us about going to this "New Earth" because "Old Earth" is being deleted;

So I telepathically asked "The Light Beings" if what the psychic lady was saying is true and if I would be going to this "New Earth"

The next day, I was driving home from the beer store,
and noticed a star or a planet in the sky, but it looked a little too big to be a star or a planet; which was kind of weird...

and as i was about to turn into my driveway, it changed its color to red 1 or 2 times,
so I parked my car and ran into my house and out into my backyard;

the ufo was about the same distance from me as the guy in the video;
and whats also interesting is that the position of the ufo and the tree-line is the exact same view i had from my backyard;

it was hovering there for about 15 minutes,
and then I started thinking maybe its not a ufo and that it probably is just a planet or a star;
and all of the sudden it started moving slightly;

so i started yelling "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and waving both of my arms in the air trying to get its attention;
and then it started flying right towards me;
it didnt move like a helicopter or a plane, it looked like it was gliding or sliding really smoothly; it was totally silent, the only sound i could hear was my own voice;
and it kind of slowed down as it got closer;
when it was directly over me i was looking directly straight up;
it mustve been 30 or 40 feet over a tree i was slightly standing under and the tree must be like 100 feet tall;
and it was just a gigantic ball of light, totally silent,
I think it mightve been 10 or 20 feet in diameter;
it didnt change into a triangular shape like the guy said in the video;
it was just a big round ball of light;

then it started flying towards the direction of my front yard;
so i ran back in my house and ran into my front yard trying to follow it;
and it was gone;

it was the first time i ever seen anything like that in my life;

and now i got video footage of it!!!!!! =)
how cool is that?!?!?!?!!?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Care to share your footage with the rest of us?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i dont have any footage;

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
i dont have any footage;

Oh right, I missed your point. But none the less, if you had that footage of what you had described it would be beyond belief to some.

One thing that astonishes me is, I believe that what has happened in the above UFO footage and so forth is to be true. But the source of these so called lights is in question to me. Christian believers tend to relate them to demonic appearances aka Satan's deceitful encounters. But realistically when looking at orbs, the first thing that pops to my head is some form of "mystical" resemblance as opposed to a technological resemblance.

I am not sure what to make out of this honestly, good video though.

[edit on 9/20/2009 by krystalice]

top topics

join