It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or are we just a thought in space/time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think soulorb's meditation "rote" is applicable to this thread, so here it is

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I am not sure if people like this kind of thing, but on the off chance someone might find it handy, this is a meditative thought rote that is designed to help a person with their sense of self, and to effect changes in their view towards themselves, their maker, others, and all things, and once learned can really help a person anchor energy.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So as hoakey as this may sound, it would appear that

Love, is the answer.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

(mind explodes... again...)

wow omega, thanks for all this information. so there have been scientists vigorously studying these phenomenon for a while now?

this information was in line to what i was trying to explain in the OP in simplistic terms of course, but this info, is a bit (wow) intense.

we are interconnected through mind/body/soul since it all came from that zero point in space/time. (correct?) and if we are from the same source, we are all part of this godhand (one-ness?)

I wonder if its possible to get information on past lives, and history itself through meditation? if we came from the same source through time, then it should STILL BE IN THERE, locked, and waiting to be opened....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
i totally agree with this idea.

i think we are all figments of the one consciousness.

My thoughts as well.

We are an idea created by energy thought. An energy consciousness evolving.

an energy thought that's dividing itself into and away from infinity.

If it is all true its more relieving. makes life a lot more interesting, without all the gloom n doom out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sometimes words on a computer screen are inedaquate to express certain truths. Listen with eyes closed.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
i totally agree with this idea.

i think we are all figments of the one consciousness.

My thoughts as well.

We are an idea created by energy thought. An energy consciousness evolving.

an energy thought that's dividing itself into and away from infinity.

If it is all true its more relieving. makes life a lot more interesting, without all the gloom n doom out there.

Of course. I personally believe everything is energy. Nothing exists but energy. Everything is a creation of thought energy.

However - - like the stackable Russia Dolls - - our individual consciousness are real and infinite - - created over billions of years. We are individual thought creations of the One. Physical is a thought creation. Every thought is an action.

When we leave a physical experience - - our consciousness remains. We are still who we are in a spiritual world of thought.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
So as hoakey as this may sound, it would appear that

Love, is the answer.

YES

Love is positive energy. Goodness is positive energy. Positive increases energy flow.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Cant find no fault in that in that view at all.

All is mind/feeling really, Now and Love, but as Sky rightly points out that is just words except if you experience it, become mindful of it.

Wonderful choice Sky.

Elf

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well lets see, the way I vision life is complicated, but IMO it makes sense and can go either way.

Basically, a pre-destined future cannot be called pre-destined, because there is no future. Everything past,present,future has already happened and is happening right now. Of course the possibility of different timelines is what makes our lives different and seem more free. Now this may sound crazy, but I see the person I am right now is just one part of me that spans across many dimensions, timelines, universes, whatever you want to call it..... just a subconscious if you will. I am just one part of my much greater self. And my greater counterpart is connected to others, and pretty much everyone is connected in a seemingly never ending web...and at the end of that web there is one man or being that is everyone and everything in the world, and I call that man God. We are all just the subconscious of one great being, but of course in our own eyes we are making our free choices as the great illusion of time passes by. IMO, I dont think "individuality" can exist, even though that sounds crazy. If we were not all connected at some certain starting point, there is no where for us to hold on to, or exist. And death is really nothing more than the realization of a different dimension of ourselves where we could be totally the same or a completely different person.

But thats just my crazy two cents, I just think the way the world we look at the world is too black and white. We are created by a man, delivered through a woman, live for seemingly some purpose, then die and go to heaven. As for atheists that believe in no greater power and that we just cease to exist is the most black and white form imaginable. I am a Christian and very much believe in God and Jesus, but not in the way a normal Christian would.

So in short yes we have a choice, isn't it obvious that we are clearly capable of thinking of making decisions for ourselves? It may not be our choices, per say, but all we know is that yes this is our mind and no one else can touch it. Im just saying the path we are traveling is the never ending journey of one man who is at the same time starting and completing his journey...if that makes any sense.

But thats just my crazy 17 year old brain trying to make sense of this whole life thing

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I was truly amazed at your writing, and how you were able to say the EXACT same thing, of course in fewer words and in the simplest way, where brevity may be thought of as the better part of genious.

Must have kind of freaked you out a bit to see the writings of those brilliant scientists working on the very cusp of the new physics, and discover that not only are you not the only one to have such ideas, but that some of the leading minds of our time are pursuing the same thing, from within the framework of modern science.

It's as if the wisdom of the ages, is returning, and with the Internet, such notions can now circle the noosphere at the speed of light.

I am often stunned by the degree of synchronicity with which these things are coming together, and fitting together so perfectly.

Then, right after I made those posts, I saw soulorbs little meditation, and it just fit perfectly imo.

We ARE God, as is the God that created us - it's a self referencial thing, a sharing in cocreation. The thoughts are loving thoughts towards us, more numerous than the stars in the universe, or grains of sand on the face of the earth. God thoughts are all made of love, in one variation or another, and God is also LIGHT!

So next time the sun is shining, watch the way it reflects on everything and remember that it's a loving, living light, and that all suns are also interconnected, so it's not like sun worshipping to call the light of the sun, the living loving light of God - it's just light, but it's also a light of life, transcendant.

Only some people will understand that, how the light of the sun is also a light of pure God-love.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Not bad for a 17 year old. Oh to be 17 and really "get" this stuff..!

Wonderful - looks like there's still hope with kids like you (sorry for calling you a kid).

It would seem that great minds think alike, or very similar.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Here i am replying to my own post, but I just wanted to say that the reason why I think that the light is special, is because it is the same light which shines and gives life here on earth, as it is in the heavens above - the same light envelopes the all.

And God is a God of love and light.. ? makes sense right?

One light, many manifestations, all joined together in light (quantum holographic, non-localized Universe).

So light is also the answer.

Love and Light,

OmegaPoint

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
there must be one divine source
e.g. someone made human, there must be someone who made it (GOD's creater creater's creater..etc)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by ugie1028

I was truly amazed at your writing, and how you were able to say the EXACT same thing, of course in fewer words and in the simplest way, where brevity may be thought of as the better part of genious.

Must have kind of freaked you out a bit to see the writings of those brilliant scientists working on the very cusp of the new physics, and discover that not only are you not the only one to have such ideas, but that some of the leading minds of our time are pursuing the same thing, from within the framework of modern science.

It's as if the wisdom of the ages, is returning, and with the Internet, such notions can now circle the noosphere at the speed of light.

I am often stunned by the degree of synchronicity with which these things are coming together, and fitting together so perfectly.

Then, right after I made those posts, I saw soulorbs little meditation, and it just fit perfectly imo.

We ARE God, as is the God that created us - it's a self referencial thing, a sharing in cocreation. The thoughts are loving thoughts towards us, more numerous than the stars in the universe, or grains of sand on the face of the earth. God thoughts are all made of love, in one variation or another, and God is also LIGHT!

So next time the sun is shining, watch the way it reflects on everything and remember that it's a loving, living light, and that all suns are also interconnected, so it's not like sun worshipping to call the light of the sun, the living loving light of God - it's just light, but it's also a light of life, transcendant.

Only some people will understand that, how the light of the sun is also a light of pure God-love.

I totally agree with everything you said here. it hit me first 2 years ago or so, about the one-ness in everything. i didn't fully accept it as being true, just as a possible, then i was bombarded with more information, enlightening information from the science world to the meta-physical world. (personal experience, VIA dreaming, and self realization through meditation) it lined up perfectly, and ive been into it ever since.... now im just reading more into it, the more scientific studies coming out confirming this... gives me no doubt in my mind that science is finally doing what it was supposed to do. (figure out what everything is)

The next stage of human evolution is a spiritual evolution.

Live, Love, Grow.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

BTW SKY,

Great pick!

I enjoyed this piece.

Sound vibrations, Ear candy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join