It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: At forum, white man destroys black woman's Rosa Parks sign, woman is escored out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I don't know what's true but I'll take the posters at their word.That being said the problem with obama and his supporters is they want us to obey the rules and think they are above them.

I'll agree with this. I have noticed this too with QUITE a few Obama supporters. I live in liberal california and they are CRAZY here! (obviously I don't like Obama)

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Haha, first off that black woman was twice the size of that white guy. You ever seen a pissed off black woman? Trust me I knew plenty of black classmates in high school that could beat up your average guy. Poor woman? I think not. Still no man should assault a woman ever. But a pissed off obese black woman is no one to mess with. I bet she could have thumped him no problem.

I don't care about how big she is or what color, if this was a white women I'd say the same. The problem I have with this is A MAN doing something lke that to a women.And yes I have seen angry black women, they are vicious!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My question is, why did the MSM including NBC, CBS, CNN, and ABC clip the video short? You would think this story in its entirety would be pure gravy for them since the 'town hallers' are being portrayed as extreme right wing fringe.

That's a mystery to me. Anyone have any ideas?

What happened to the woman seemed terribly unfair so it really surprises me the MSM didn't use this to their advantage. Is there any other part of the story we're missing?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I believe the sign was a bit appropriate, Rosa Parks, stayed in the front of the bus, because she had the right to.

She made her STAND, and that is what I believe the woman was trying to show.

That this is her personal stand against it.

I'm not sure what the womans views were, or maybe she was standing for it. But I find it a bit appropriate.

Edit to add: Sign is not spelled sing.....i'm so ashamed.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

You of course are refering to the rule ignoring racist LEFT wing woman who obviously thinks the rules don't apply to her because she's black and obama's
in charge now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Have you not been paying attention to the news lately? Maybe they didn't say anything about this particular video, because this undoubtedly would have negative consequences for them, such as lawsuits and the like and the possibility to turn these town halls into riots.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

I believe the sing was a bit appropriate, Rosa Parks, stayed in the front of the bus, because she had the right to.

She made her STAND, and that is what I believe the woman was trying to show.

That this is her personal stand against it.

I'm not sure what the womans views were, or maybe she was standing for it. But I find it a bit appropriate.

Thats true. But the town hall meeting I'm assuming was a health care thing, right? I just don't see what race has to do with it. Like I said, I prefer people to avoid bringing race into things wherever possible. Also even me being black myself I don't see a good portion of things people call racist as being actually racist. I'm sick of the race card cause it makes people think all black people pull it whenever we can, and a lot of us actually don't. It may not seem that way, but a lotof blacks actually do have the same views as me about this. In my view the race card just enforces negative stereotypes about us.

Also I know you didn't say this, but a lot of people think it. I'm sick of people thinking we all support Obama, a lot of blacks can't stand him. Screw Obama!!!! He doesn't "identify" with the average inner city person like the say on the news, hes a rich pretty boy!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

The woman in question is pro Obama and pro healthcare reform.
She was on cnn last night, she goes on to claim that others had posters and a don't treed on me flag, at the meeting. I can’t validate what she says thoe if anyone can that would be great.

EDIT: Claim is not spelled Clame.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Dude take 5 minutes and watch the video.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

The woman in question is pro Obama and pro healthcare reform.
She was on cnn last night, she goes on to claim that others had posters and a don't treed on me flag, at the meeting. I can’t validate what she says though if anyone can that would be great.

EDIT: Claim is not spelled Clame.

Alright, thanks for filling me in on it, I trust you..kinda. lol.

I thought she was yelling Obama, but i'm not a good lip reader. :/

The sign still would be good. Now if the sign had a picture of Kamau Kambon. Then I would definately see the wrong in it! Eek. Don't know him, look him up.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I have seen the video both of them I still did not see any other signs that this woman was talking about

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

She was yelling Obama but cnn had her on to get her side of the story ill go look and see if they have it on there site and post it here.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Flags are not signs? Is that your point?

The cops asked him politely to put his flag/sign away. He refused and they let him/them hold them during the entire meeting.

Am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

this is what to woman claims this is the point

Maxine Johnson just said on CNN that there were anti-Obama signs with racial slurs. She also said that the Police said that they couldn't guarantee her security, and she better leaves the area because "these folks are nasty" (that what the Police said her).

rbguy.dailykos.com

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well if they had flags waving then I don't see what the problem is with her having her poster, I don't know what Rosa Parks has to do with Health Care, but you cant discriminate if other people are waving their flags.

I think this guy is a an idiot for doing what he did though. There is no excuses for that.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Rosa parks has nothing to do with health care!the ladies point is she's black,might as well held up a Harriet Tubman poster

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

this is what to woman claims this is the point

Maxine Johnson just said on CNN that there were anti-Obama signs with racial slurs. She also said that the Police said that they couldn't guarantee her security, and she better leaves the area because "these folks are nasty" (that what the Police said her).

rbguy.dailykos.com

I don't know about that... Would they really allow people to bring signs with slurs? I didnt see anything the video. And I just saw another video of it on television and didnt see any either, I'll see if I can find the second video online. Having a sign with slurs seems a little extreme to me, it wasnt a klan meeting, lol. What happened to her is wrong and the guy that did it may have been a racist, who knows, but it seems shes trying to stir the pot and use the race card... Exactly what I'm against!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Curiously I cant get the video to work. Any other youtube video works just fine, just not that one. Is it being censored or am I just a victim of a random clitch?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

That is what im saying I can't find anything to back up what she says! Can anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder what some of you would say if it was a black man doing this to a white woman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join