It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you afraid of dying???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
If there weren't facts, it would be hard to know things for sure.

Here are some interesting facts:
Humans were bio-engineered by the Anunnaki.
Pluto was once a moon of Saturn.
There are/were 12 planets in the solar system.
Nibiru returns every 3600 years.
Humans were manipulated by aliens since the beginning.
U.S. Government made a deal with Grey Aliens.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Brilliant, Just brilliant

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've always believed that fearing death is a healthy response because it means you're not ready to "leave" yet. Meaning, you know deep down that you haven't experienced or accomplished everything you wanted to.

Not fearing death, well.. You're either unequivocally content with the way your life has panned out and would not regret moving on to your next adventure OR you've given up on life completely, which is never a good thing!

For example:

You can test this theory yourself. Simply ask yourself Why do I fear death? or Why don't I fear death?, and really think about it.

For those of you asking why you fear death, your answer will most likely be based on fear of the unknown or an unwillingness to move on and "let go" of this life. Therefore, you're not ready and your inner being is fully aware of this fact - it's not your time.

Again, for those of you asking why you DON'T fear death, your answer will most likely be based on acceptance of circumstances, contentment (as stated above), a feeling of readiness, etc.. Or the complete the opposite; an inability to accept and a constant fear of things to come if you stick around.

It's about balance in my books.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I agree with you on that. I am afraid of death, but really there is so many people who are to, so at least I’m not a minority
I have come to the conclusion though not just not caring. I am just going to let whatever happens, happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm still mystified that people aren't afraid. What this says to me is that folks have a "romantic vision" of what jumps off on the other side.

Your soul/spirit/mind will be at war when you die. Enjoy this life now for it will get ugly later.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am finally learning not to care, what happens after. It is beyond our control. When I first started this thread I was confused around the topic of death. But something as natural as death shouldn’t be something I should worry about. I am just learning not to care about that stuff now. Still neat to think about.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Interesting OP S&F for you!
I do not fear death for this one simple reason it is merely the end of this existence and the beginning of a new existence on a different plain of consciousness the end is only the beginning as corny as it sounds.I fear ignorance far more...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join