It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The honeymoon is over for Obama?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Overall, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. That’s the lowest level of total approval yet recorded. The President’s ratings first fell below 50% just a few weeks ago on July 25. Fifty-two percent (52%) now disapprove.
Seventy-seven percent (77%) of Republicans disapprove along with 65% of those not affiliated with either party. Seventy-eight percent (78%) of Democrats offer their approval. Most women (51%) offer their approval while most men (56%) disapprove. For more measures of the President's performance, see Obama By the Numbers and recent demographic highlights from the tracking polls.

Rasmuttinreports

the reality of Obama is not saving us is now starting to sink in.

Great big banks and corporations were saved, but we, the common people are left blowing in the wind....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Obama can be the most hated man on Earth and he's still a better president than G W Bush.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I forget the quote about statistics being a form of lies... sorry even if it would be apt here; so I'll take it as read that you know the quote.
)

Though I think, to be fair, President Obama has not even had a a 'honey moon' since he got into office. Especially with all the nonsense with his birth records.

The problem with opinion poles is that everyone will read them differently, and then there will always be the question of impartiality.

M.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Well, to be honest, I don't see it.

What has Obama done better than BUSH?

Has he gotten us out of our 2 wars, no.
In fact he is sending more troops to Afghanistan.

Has he reduced the deficit?
no, he raised it to a new all time high.

Has he helped the common man as opposed to helping only big business likes banks
no, in fact ha has not.

Sorry, I don't see all or any good Obama has done.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
bush will always be a terrible president.

unwarranted wire taps, bailouts, 2 wars, a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 invaded.

who knows if he was even voted in legally, and what about 9-11 itself. did they have something to do with it?

but for a president who vowed to change everything for the better, to come in, and CONTINUE what this crazed loon did, im just... literally beside myself

and you say that at least hes not THAT bad.... touche, sir... yet... fail...

at least i got money from bush's bailout... (how terrible i say that i profited at the demise of our country, yet think that he is ok because he cut me off a little piece)

right now, everyone needs rollercoaster harnesses to watch the news!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Now.................

How long will it be before everyone realizes oBAMA IS THE WOREST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!

it seems all complaints about BUSH still apply to Obama..............

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

thats so true.

whats funny is i heard so many people say that bush would be regarded as a good president in a few years. made me wonder how terrible the next one had to be in order for that prophecy to come true....

guess i now know...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
Obama can be the most hated man on Earth and he's still a better president than G W Bush.

I could care less for any of them and blaming the good old boy network (BUSH & Pals) is ridiculous, who the heck do you think let Obama become president?

Its all the same organization, you just got sucked in by the one they wanted to win.

Same old tired broken promises, different suit!!

new topics

top topics

join