It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Type of Alien am I?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would like to tell you that I am highly skeptical of those whole reincarnated alien thing. I believe aliens are real, I believe they have been to and been on Earth, but I do not believe in abductions or reincarnated aliens. I am open to anything though. I will give a list of my features, and I want you to tell me what type of alien I fit into. If you have any questions about me, you can ask, and I will try my best to reply.

Height 5' 5"

Weight: 110 pounds

I have apretty normal skin color, but I am pretty dark at the moment, because I have been outside alot this summer. I have brown hair and dark brown eyes, almost black, but not evil black, atleast in my opinion.

Oddly, for being a white male, my eyes are slightly almond shaped and upturned at the sides. In my opinion, my face looks rather middle easter in shape, color, and features. I have thick bushy eyebrows, but not really thick in a creepy way. My ears are a little big, but that probably doesn't have to do with anything at all.

I believe I am here on Earth for a prupose to help people wake up and realize there is a better way of life than what they have now.

I have a wide variety if interests. I like science, philosophy, the paranormal, some politics, and consiparacy theories (other wise I wouldn't be here) but I am highly skeptical with everything. I like zoology, botany, chemistry, physics, nano technology, and engineering. I enjoy reading alot, usually sci fi, apocalyptic books, and books like 1984. I enjoy learning new things, and have a wide interest in science, although I am a Christian.

Politcally, I don't believe in leaders. I believe everyone has the right to freedom. I don't believe in money. I think that all humans should have proper living condecions. My goal is to get that for everyone some day. I geuss you would call me a Libertarian or an Anarchist.

I do not believe in the killing of humans. I do though, feel that almost all humans are stupid creatures, some more stupid than others.

Please, tell me if I am a repitillian or whatever, and try to give me proof so that I can believe... although I doubt I will.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Your a human being.

Congratulation's !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 12-8-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Your a human being.

Congratulation's !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 12-8-2009 by h3akalee]

Thank you, but I am curious to see if other people think I'm not.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why would they ?

It's clear you are a human being.

Only you can tell us what you think you are anyone else's opinion would be pure speculation.

Speculation is ignorant in my opinion.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh, judging by the title I was SO hoping it would be one of those quizzes!

Oh well. I'll have to settle for "which vegetable" - or, better still, "which of Paris Hilton's dogs am I", then.

(N.B. I am not making fun of YOU, OP. Really. :-)

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Uhhh, hmm.
well, the thing is... ahh, wait .

hmm maybe an (tsjooo) in a way .. (snufs). ahh.

Sound ok !?? am I wrong ! ?

Well, 'millions of years ago...etc.' (fast forward to 200-250.years ago), now we're talking, your Anunnaki , like me , unless you are from Asia , then your an different race...

I am unsurten if the Anunnaki are Reptilians, Ive heard that, and that is why the Snake is between Adam and Eve in the Famous 'apple' pictures and paintings.. Eve hooked up with an anunnaki Rep ..

Or I'm just plain wrong, wich leaves us without answers...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Uhhh, hmm.
well, the thing is... ahh, wait .

hmm maybe an (tsjooo) in a way .. (snufs). ahh.

Sound ok !?? am I wrong ! ?

Well, 'millions of years ago...etc.' (fast forward to 200-250.years ago), now we're talking, your Anunnaki , like me , unless you are from Asia , then your an different race...

I am unsurten if the Anunnaki are Reptilians, Ive heard that, and that is why the Snake is between Adam and Eve in the Famous 'apple' pictures and paintings.. Eve hooked up with an anunnaki Rep ..

Or I'm just plain wrong, wich leaves us without answers...

No Asian, Indian, Native American, Arabic, or Mexican anywhere in my family. tree to make me look even a little bit like them. Just weird almond shape eyes and a middle eastern/arabic face.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ill just make an educated guess.

I think they would call you a Homo Sapien....

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Ill just make an educated guess.

I think they would call you a Homo Sapien....
Like I have said a couple of times before, I agree, but I want to know what other people come up with.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I enjoy learning new things, and have a wide interest in science, although I am a Christian.

Just because you enjoy science does not mean it conflicts with Christianity, or any religion.

As far as "what type of alien", well until further notice I would feel safe with the human, or Homo Sapien Sapien classification.
Be glad, we are all unique!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
but I want to know what other people come up with.

Interesting concept, but pointless nonetheless.

I think you're a sand worm from Arrakis.

Now what?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

If you are a reincarnated alien then i assume you would still be human biologically...thats if you believe in the joo joo soul nonsense.If you mean do i think you are literally an alien...well.Save up $120 and get a genetic heritage dna test,you won't be an alien but you can find out where your roots come from globally over thousands of years.I had one,really brilliant for such little money in the end!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think you are a Silly Alien.
Is that enough or you want me to be more specific?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Phlynx
but I want to know what other people come up with.

Interesting concept, but pointless nonetheless.

I think you're a sand worm from Arrakis.

Now what?

Dune's a good book.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

OMG

I can't stop laughing.

.....Are you serious?

I'm off this thread

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by Phlynx

OMG

I can't stop laughing.

.....Are you serious?

I'm off this thread

I don't even ebelieve in it, I just wanted to know if people could proove anything to me, and most importantly, I was bored! Wow.

new topics

top topics

join