It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 8 - Did something crash in Arlington TX?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Yeah, but why would the station be lying about the calls? That reeks cover-up!!!!

...and that definitely is a lie. I was following this at the time it was first reported. It was all over twitter (and from what I gathered at the time one of those accounts was the DJ - female, by the way) that they were going to replay the call. Thanks to a link provided I listened in, and heard her myself talk about it and telling us to follow along on twitter. I'm sure others here did too. This is also where the pictures came from

There was no further mention of it, and the call was never replayed, at least as long as I listened, and other people I know listened longer.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Wow MUFON really needs to hear from you. I have an email address and a phone # they gave me. They begged me to help them find people that heard the call. They really need witnesses!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Ah, no, I didn't hear the call - but I did hear the DJ mention the call. So denying it ever happened... no, I don't think that's true
And as I said, the pics apparently came from the DJs twitter account.

The original thread shows a few others listening in, though. Maybe someone else caught something I didn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What if we did shoot down this UFO and the reason we did not cover it while transporting it was we wanted the other aliens flying above to know we took it down.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That does help a lot. I will let them know it was started on the DJ's twitter account. You could just email them anonymously and let them know you heard the DJ, because all of the audio has been removed, that I know of. They are just looking for any evidence that there were calls since they lied about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well I'm hoping that someone (original thread www.abovetopsecret.com...) can back me up. It seems the OP was listening in, and I was right after Republican08 posted the link to the web feed. About 45 mins later I left for about 10 mins and requested others continue to listen in. I resumed listening for another hour or so when I got back.

The mention of the call/UFO happened within that first 45 mins, there was no mention of it at all afterwards. One of those guys/girls hopefully heard what I heard too.

Anyway, it's more than enough to tell me that the call did indeed happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I have sent a u2u to the original OP, I'm waiting to hear back. I will let you know if they are on board. I'm thinking about starting a thread asking for help from anyone that heard the calls that night. I posted in all three threads asking for help.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by DaMod

They just had to use something wider than the "disk".

If they used two long structures in front and at the back of the "disk" they could cover everything and it would have the shape of the structures in front and behind the "disk".

And to use this post as a double answer, most of the wide cargo movements are made during the night to avoid traffic jams, those trucks are using two lanes instead of one.

PS: as you can see I am not conviced this was a UFO.

Well that really comes down to availability of materials and time allotments. Lets say a UFO crashes and they go and get it. They would have to act swiftly calling in the truck and the police etc. Then they have to load it on the truck and get it out of there quickly. Silly Rigging some structures to hide the shape would be difficult really because the underside would have to be hidden. It would literally be more trouble than it is worth and it would make them take more time getting that crashed UFO out of there. Plus what could they really use to hide it? A couple 2x4's? Some Plywood? Really they would need something that extends beyond the width of an already extremely wide load. What could they possibly have used that wouldn't have taken forever to manufacture on site (remember this would have to be a window of only a few mins.)?

Now think about it, if you get a few people pass by that see it, it wouldn't be a big deal because no one would beleive those people anyway. I mean would you beleive someone that said they saw the govt transporting a UFO? I bet not and neither would most anyone. They would just have to get it loaded and stored before a huge ruckus started over it. Manufacturing a structure on site would have taken more time than they would have wanted to spare. I always respect what you have to say ArMap, but for once your logic is flawed.

ArMap, your a smart guy so do me a favor. If you can find what this is they are transporting as far as industrial equipment whatever let me know. I'm interested to see if it is not a UFO what it could be.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah, the call has been confirmed by several people on ATS and on other sites. I for one think that it did take place.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I see it this way, it was something secret or it wasn't something secret.

If it wasn't secret then I don't think it would be a crashed UFO, right?

If it was secret then they would wan to keep it secret, right? So the orders would probably include secrecy as an important part of the mission. If I was the responsible for the transportation of a secret object I would do anything I could to keep it secret, including (in a case like this) something to hide it from view, so when I would call for a truck I would call also for a structure with enough length (like a crane's boom, for example) to use as a shape-making structure, and something like those large tents they use to cover it (if they don't have special covers for this type of things).

But I am Portuguese and Portuguese people are known to use strange ways to solve strange problems.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by DaMod

I see it this way, it was something secret or it wasn't something secret.

If it wasn't secret then I don't think it would be a crashed UFO, right?

If it was secret then they would wan to keep it secret, right? So the orders would probably include secrecy as an important part of the mission. If I was the responsible for the transportation of a secret object I would do anything I could to keep it secret, including (in a case like this) something to hide it from view, so when I would call for a truck I would call also for a structure with enough length (like a crane's boom, for example) to use as a shape-making structure, and something like those large tents they use to cover it (if they don't have special covers for this type of things).

But I am Portuguese and Portuguese people are known to use strange ways to solve strange problems.

I understand where you are coming from ArMap. Ok so they didn't cover it up, i get it and understand why you feel that way but riddle me this. When the MSM tried to get coverage of this event it was denied to them. They won't let anyone within 1000 feet of any information about this thing. There are several eye witnesses that heard a radio broadcast that was later deleted and denied. One of our posters contacted MUFON which is getting nothing but a run around from TPTB and the Radio station who btw deny ever broadcasting the call. The word on ATS is that the MSM are puppets to the govt. Why would they be denying media coverage if this is just some piece of industrial equipment. Why would they deny the broadcast of a call that many people heard and all of a sudden the audio from said call was deleted from every posted location? I mean you have to think of the witnesses (the many many witnesses) that heard explosions and several that saw something fall from the sky. Right then a flat bed truck and police show up and haul this guy away. I'm sure you can see how any conspiracy buff would smell a conspiracy coming from this.

I understand you don't think this is a cover up, but if it is, isn't it worth discussing with this type of scrutiny? I really think it is proper to ask questions and wonder about it!

Edit: Plus think about the time scale. A UFO crashes, how much time to they have to get it out of there? Do they have enough time to arrange for a crane?

Think about how fast you would want to get that thing off of the street? Would you want to wait a couple hours for the crane to arrive? Would you wait while a structure is manufactured to hide it or would you just get it the F(*$ out of there?

[edit on 14-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I understand you don't think this is a cover up, but if it is, isn't it worth discussing with this type of scrutiny? I really think it is proper to ask questions and wonder about it!
Sure it is proper, and everyone should ask questions, that's the only way of getting answers.

Edit: Plus think about the time scale. A UFO crashes, how much time to they have to get it out of there? Do they have enough time to arrange for a crane?
They had to wait for the truck, right? As one of those trucks is not exactly something that exists everywhere, I suppose that they could get some other construction or transport related hardware on the same place, right? The way I see it, if it was secret they would try to hide it.

And why the hurry to take it away from a place that, apparently, nobody knows? Or has there been any indication of the place of the supposed crash?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Sure it is proper, and everyone should ask questions, that's the only way of getting answers.

They had to wait for the truck, right? As one of those trucks is not exactly something that exists everywhere, I suppose that they could get some other construction or transport related hardware on the same place, right? The way I see it, if it was secret they would try to hide it.

And why the hurry to take it away from a place that, apparently, nobody knows? Or has there been any indication of the place of the supposed crash?

Actually a flat bed truck wouldn't be too hard to come by. I'm sure they actually have a few on standby because they use them to transport military equipment. They are standard vehicles used by the military and can be found at many military locations. They wouldn't have to wait for a truck because they already had one.

As far as your last question, frankly I have no idea. Hopefully some stuff comes to light during the current Mufon investigation.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
These things are coming down all over the world. It was one of those orbs being seen all over the world. And there not exactly round either they just look round while way up in the air. Have a Wonderful Day.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
One thing I haven't understood yet.

Did anyone really heard the call or only references to the call?

Another thing, I have been looking at the I-20 on Google Earth and I don't see those lights along the road. Am I looking at the wrong place or are those photos from a different place?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are lights all the way up and down I-20, I know cuz I live here. I tried to read the sign that's in one of the photos, but I can't, too blurry. I look at the photos and see an object so big, that it would be impossible to build a structure to cover that, it takes up almost all 3 lanes!! Tarps, even more obvious I think.
The original thread was started by someone that actually heard this on the radio. I have u2u'd them, haven't heard back yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

These photos?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap, I was wondering if you knew of any software we could use to enhance these photos. Maybe make them a bit clearer?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ecdarby wrote

For what its worth, I emailed them yesterday and got this back from the managing editor of channel 5:

"We did not shoot any UFO's. I'm sorry we cannot assist."

Who knows.

My question to this poster, was did they use the term UFO when they asked the question?

If they did, they should have rephrased the question to just asking the News station if they had been there and were turned away. If they did not mention UFO, then why did the News station automatically infer UFO, was it because of other inquiries or was it something else.

Unfortunately I never heard back from the poster to know these answers to their statement.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

It's difficult, the photos are very bad, but I can try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join