It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 8 - Did something crash in Arlington TX?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i know this thread is super old, but i live in arlington and experienced the sounds (with 5 others as well). i found this thread a while back but just now joined. they were the loudest unexplained noises i've ever heard. it sounded almost similar to cannons being shot. absolutely NOT fireworks. we began to hear it around 10 PM, and it continued off and on until at least midnight. we were in a wooded neighborhood, so we didn't see any lights. but quite a few people i know that live in the area did experience them.
all i can say is my husband works in the oilfield, and in construction and says that he had never heard anything that sounded like that. it sounded like a small war being fought, as crazy as that sounds. we also called the police, and were told they had no idea and that they were unaware of any other complaints. weird, weird, weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Interesting....now we have a thread from 2009 documenting what sounds like the "strange sounds" that are all over the boards here in 2012.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oh and i should have specified that i heard them on the same date back in august 2009. i haven't heard them again since that night.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Interesting....now we have a thread from 2009 documenting what sounds like the "strange sounds" that are all over the boards here in 2012.

I dont think the sounds, like the ones stealthkat recorded are anything like this account

there were no lights and her recordings go on and on and on while this is reported as quick....

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join