It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Possible that Ron Paul is Part of the N.W.O?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is a question I ask myself time and time again... With the way he was cut out of the presidential debates without making a sound. Also he seems to be the voice of the constitutionalists, the one of the few patriotic American Congressman or is he just another pawn in the game to divide the people?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Think about how much air time Ron Paul gets in the MSM...

I'd say he is very much apart of the game.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

very nice someone agrees with me clearly here...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
no way

just because his on msm it doesn't mean his part of the nwo , look at his son rand Paul

also didn't sean hannity say he doesn't believe in 9/11 official story, you know what that means he now knows its a inside job

jeez people stop being so paranoid

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Think about how much air time Ron Paul gets in the MSM...

I'd say he is very much apart of the game.

It's not if you get MSM attention, its the type of attention you get.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
This is a question I ask myself time and time again... With the way he was cut out of the presidential debates without making a sound. Also he seems to be the voice of the constitutionalists, the one of the few patriotic American Congressman or is he just another pawn in the game to divide the people?

Absolutely, unequivocally, NOPE.

People unaware of the situation seem to see him as a "new" person on the scene. But that's far from the case.

Ron Paul has held the views he holds now for well over 25 years, and unlike a staggering amount of politicians he has NEVER flip-flopped on his views when it suited him best.

Furthermore, the fact that his first priority is sorting out the monetary mess we've had forced upon us via the FED, illustrates the fact that he is solid. If here were speaking out against the minor issues which (only the general public, brainwashed by MSM) feel important, then perhaps he could just be a puppet.

But this is not the case, he has spoken of the corruption of the government agencies and the fed, as mentioned, for over 25 years. It was only in the last 5, that anyone bothered to listen.

I refer all non believers to his videos that are posted in the PRO MEDIA section of ATS, like this video from Paul, in 1988.

EDIT TO ADD:
Anyone who watches the video linked above, will instantly realize the fallacy of calling him a fake. The words he speaks are extremely relevant in 2009. Yet he said them in 1988, is he just some sort of psychic? I don't think so, I think he just knows corruption when he sees it, and thus has openly spoken out about it since he discovered it. A truly honorable man.

You wanna see people dividing us up? Turn on your TV, and gobble up your NON ISSUES, while real issues continue to be ignored.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Yes, that's why the audit the FED bill has BEEN passed unanimously, through congress, we are no longer going to have a FEDERAL reserve. After that, they will also get rid of the CIA, and bring back our troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Ron Paul has not changed his tune since he first got into congress, HE'S been talking about limiting the GROWTH of government. Since when is it in the interest of HIS VIEWS to expose CFR, FED, NAFTA AND OTHER big government institution to the benefit of the PTB? The fact of the matter is that THE PUBLIC is CATCHING-UP to what HE'S been talking about FOR YEARS!!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, I am on the lookout for such things, and there were a few reasons why I don't think so. But I will always keep an eye on him either way, because you never know and that is the reason people should be aware of ALL of them. While I agree with Ron Paul, he is certainly not exempt from that.

His voting record is solid. And not just solid, but stands on principles time and time and again. Even when it is considered an unpopular vote in a PR kind of way, he still voted the way that was based on principles. Take the medals they give out, where he is the only vote against it. That is always used against him in bad ways. Meanwhile, the rest of them vote for such things all the time, simply because it makes them look good.

What he says is also very much true. And again, he does it even when it is not the most popular thing to say. And he does from a way that makes sense and is based on logic, rather than 1 liners with hollow words.

He was directly marginalized in the media when it counted during the election. In doing so, he woke up more people than anyone in recent history on how the manipulation of the media works. While he did not win and such, he made them show their cards. To the point where anyone who is really paying attention and cares understood what was going on. He didn't raise all that money from a few people. And many more that didn't donate.

However. What you will be seeing is a shift towards him from the republican party. They will not directly say it etc, but this is what you will see. The republicans are no longer in power, so they will vote against all these things you see going on. Because it's good PR for them. They(GOP) will be the voice against all that is going on, and the republican party will rebuild based on people who don't like it.

It's how the 2 parties work. They switch back and forth. Since they both suck, they both lose supporters while they are in power. And when the other side is in power, they play the "other side". They gain support, and it switches back. Over and over.

Each sells themselves on the government they do not want. In return, they also point out the government the other side does want as the "evil". That is how they sell themselves.

But what do we in reality get? They switch back and forth, and as neither of them gets rid of any existing programs, all the people really get is more government. You combine the government the republicans want with the government the democrats want, and you get a communist government. Because the freedom side they are each on never goes anywhere, only the government part of what they have goes anywhere.

And Ron Paul is the only one I've seen speak out against these kinds of things. So how can he be one of them? If he does things in that manner, then I will turn on him quickly, but I haven't seen evidence of it, but plenty in the other way. And if you have some that is contrary, I'd like to see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish

Is it possible ? Yes....

There could be 2 sides and he could be on the side trying to help us......

Or he could be trying to push us to revolt which could be part of their plan...

He could be one of the " non humans" that are currently among us trying to save us from complete take over.....

There are a list of options......But I tend to think he is a genuine honest guy who is passionate about our country and what we are supposed to stand for.....

I try not to buy too much into any one person because I can't really trust anyone but my self anymore....

Kind of sad to say but you never really know a persons motives...

I almost got caught up in the Obama hype but opted to not vote at all as the bigger picture was becoming clear.....

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Please don't flame me for this I am a skeptic at heart and if the fed gets audit gets through the senate and obama doesn't veto it I will agree... We need a fresh start. corporations are in control and we are not. get up stand up.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
He's not PART OF the gang but he's sure USED when his message can help along the agenda. He believes what he says and says what he believes.

If you were looking to SHORT a stock and there was vocal opposition to that stock and someone with sound facts that would certainly kill that stock and you owned a media outlet with a broad reach of investors, you would give that person airtime and sincere respect.

I'd be curious to see the short holdings of those that let the man speak freely. Instead of the stock market, let's consider foreign interests of a certain ""ally"" in the middle east and their participation in a certain media company.

If it's not a business interest, it's an "other interest" along the lines of "strategic vulturism". Someone hopes to be there to pick up the pieces and with someone reputable like Dr. Paul, they will get what ends they seek.

No matter what, Dr. Paul is the real article. On financial matters they let him speak, on KILLING foreign military aid, they hardly let him BREATHE! Think long and hard about who that could possibly be.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that the true leader of a revolt is the one who picks up the flag after it falls the first time...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Interesting... I love Ron Paul and this was an expierment put out there to see who would react like such... hmmm

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul as well, but I've also been curious about whether he is being used for some reason. I agree with him and I feel he really believes what he says, but I wonder about the possible agenda behind giving him publicity.

It now seems like many republicans are trying to get on the boat with him (lying) and hoping to share in his popularity, redeem their party for the next election and whatnot. But I'm not sure if there's a deeper motive behind that.

The website that I write for is very much in line with Ron Paul's ideas, and I am even suspicious of my (anonymous) boss and wonder if I'm playing a role in a shady agenda...

I'd imagine that if Ron Paul is being used for any sort of agenda, he's as unaware as I am and just (like myself) happy to be able to get his ideas out there.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I don't dwell on politics, am not interested in them, especially American politics, but it's safe to say that once you're a politician you're part of the game whether you like it or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I don't dwell on politics, am not interested in them, especially American politics, but it's safe to say that once you're a politician you're part of the game whether you like it or not.

Of course, but I think what is being brought into question is who he serves. For most of them, it is pretty obvious who they serve. He seems different and legit which is what brings him into question here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I guess in a way his obligated to serve what he's fighting against, but he could be fighting for the people of the US, too. It's hard to say, really.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
He's not PART OF the gang but he's sure USED when his message can help along the agenda. He believes what he says and says what he believes.

Nail, meet hammer.

Originally posted by badmedia

However. What you will be seeing is a shift towards him from the republican party. They will not directly say it etc, but this is what you will see. The republicans are no longer in power, so they will vote against all these things you see going on. Because it's good PR for them. They(GOP) will be the voice against all that is going on, and the republican party will rebuild based on people who don't like it.

They will use him. As SO pointed out in his thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it's a "get Obama at all costs" attitude with the Repubs so they will use whatever they can. Since RP has actual answers to actual real life needs - like the Fed - he can be of use to them. Never mind if it's right or not, it's the way the bloody game is played. Right or wrong are fictional terms in political games. If they can do something right while slandering or screwing up the other side then they will. Whatever the end result, as long as the Dems look bad then they are happy. Then they can come into power and enact their own silly laws to enforce the will of the banks, since those are the guys really pulling the strings.

If they can do it with nefarious means, well, that's the preferred option. Why do something good to help us people whom they hold in such contempt?

At this point, RP is still throwing water into the ocean. It's taken all his years to finally get to the point where we might, possibly, actually be able to audit the Fed. Not get rid of that damn monster, yet, just audit them.

It's not enough. Central banks and fractional-reserve banking need to go. All the bankers should hang, or worse, IMO, and that's just the start. Quit trying to build the American Empire and the money used all over the world will suddenly be used here - that is by bringing the troops back here where we could use them instead of Iraq, Afghanistan or some 160 or so other countries.

Let them sort out their problems, we have problems here at home that need fixing, NOW, not yesterday and not after some damned committees pass resolutions and take their damned time trying to figure it out. It's truly Pythonesque - watch Life of Brian, you'll see - but not nearly as funny.

RP has logical, constitutional based answers to questions we are facing, yet the unproven and, so far, complete shill Obama is our president.

Sure, Whatever.

I also do not recall him ever saying anything about armed revolution. He has always been about trying to do it peacefully.

Get rid of the Fed, that's a huge part of our problem. That would solve so much. I'm dreaming, I know, but one has to have hope. I guess.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Since Ron Paul has never once voted to expand government power, I don't see how he could be a "part of the game."

The game being fascism and the players being the banks, corporate america, and the government.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The point is not whether he believes on what he says or not.
The point is to see if what he says is true or not.

Just check his videos and research about what he talks about and what he stands for and you will be able to answer the questions by yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join