It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The INTERNET/NET/WWW is the greatest conspiracy of all times.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Think for a moment about it. The INTERNET was brought into beign by the goverment and the pentagon. For over 30-years it was developed by the military in secrecy for an event of a 3rd World War to make the computer infrastructure practicly invurnerable from an nuclear attack. What if they put backdoors into it that are so much hardwired and inbuilt into the system, that it is impossible for a not highly and specifically trained human to find these backdoors. The consequences would be enormous ... they could eavesdrop your PC, traffic and anything else beyond your wildest imagination
. That is my pesonal idea
. Feel free to comment onto the subject.

Mods ... feel free to move the thread to an other forum or tell me if I did something stupid, yeah. Good.

[edit on 29/03/09 by Durabys]

[edit on 29/03/09 by Durabys]

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"it was developed by the military in secrecy for an event of a 3rd World War to make the computer infrastructure practicly invurnerable from an nuclear attack"

Not sure if this is the case. I think it was to deliver the ability to sync and network military units and command posts, weapon systems etc..

these back doors you speak of most likely exist. we can already be monitored through ip addresses through local service providers. if people are getting sued for downloading illegal copyrighted mp3 files clearly if one with power desired to watch your tracks they most certainly could.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the hype
"it was developed by the military in secrecy for an event of a 3rd World War to make the computer infrastructure practicly invurnerable from an nuclear attack"

Not sure if this is the case. I think it was to deliver the ability to sync and network military units and command posts, weapon systems etc..

these back doors you speak of most likely exist. we can already be monitored through ip addresses through local service providers. if people are getting sued for downloading illegal copyrighted mp3 files clearly if one with power desired to watch your tracks they most certainly could.

It was developed because if the enemy hit one main comp ... with all access data station that receive or send informatios or commands connected across a whole country to an one super-super-super computer ... the enemy would simly search for it by his agents and then destroy the damn thing and send the whole country into stoneage.

edit: But if you have many small ones, each with a smaller number of data access stations that could relinked to an another computer if their one had problems or was destroyed, you have to as an enemy to wipe out a biger percentage of harware to shut down the network.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
what if the enemy hit the "an one super-super-super computer "

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would believe it, after all why do you think they call it the NET?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys

It was developed because if the enemy hit one main comp ... with all access data station that receive or send informatios or commands connected across a whole country to an one super-super-super computer ... the enemy would simly search for it by his agents and then destroy the damn thing and send the whole country into stoneage.

edit: But if you have many small ones, each with a smaller number of data access stations that could relinked to an another computer if their one had problems or was destroyed, you have to as an enemy to wipe out a biger percentage of harware to shut down the network.

Here you have my answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you feel that you can´t understand the ways my mind chooses i will help, just ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
aren't there already weapons systems that can completely back out entire electronic communities? during nuclear attacks i thought satellite phones were the way to communicate as they don't run on anything based on the ground. internet still runs through outdated infrastructure which runs between telephone poles. Well thats for the general public. i suppose military would have huge wireless servers and command posts. either way that wasn't your original question, you asked about backdoors..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If it is allowed I will post from wikipedia
,mods, if they have to, can without my objection delete the post.

About Internet on wiki:

Early history:
The USSR's launch of Sputnik spurred the United States to create the Advanced Research Projects Agency, known as ARPA, in February 1958 to regain a technological lead. ARPA created the Information Processing Technology Office (IPTO) to further the research of the Semi Automatic Ground Environment (SAGE) program, which had networked country-wide radar systems together for the first time. J. C. R. Licklider was selected to head the IPTO. Licklider moved from the Psycho-Acoustic Laboratory at Harvard University to MIT in 1950, after becoming interested in information technology. At MIT, he served on a committee that established Lincoln Laboratory and worked on the SAGE project. In 1957 he became a Vice President at BBN, where he bought the first production PDP-1 computer and conducted the first public demonstration of time-sharing.
At the IPTO, Licklider got Lawrence Roberts to start a project to make a network, and Roberts based the technology on the work of Paul Baran, who had written an exhaustive study for the U.S. Air Force that recommended packet switching (as opposed to circuit switching) to make a network highly robust and survivable. After much work, the first two nodes of what would become the ARPANET were interconnected between UCLA and SRI International (SRI) in Menlo Park, California, on October 29, 1969. The ARPANET was one of the "eve" networks of today's Internet. Following on from the demonstration that packet switching worked on the ARPANET, the British Post Office, Telenet, DATAPAC and TRANSPAC collaborated to create the first international packet-switched network service. In the UK, this was referred to as the International Packet Switched Service (IPSS), in 1978. The collection of X.25-based networks grew from Europe and the US to cover Canada, Hong Kong and Australia by 1981. The X.25 packet switching standard was developed in the CCITT (now called ITU-T) around 1976.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What it was developed for is One thing.

How we choose to use it is entirely another.

The Internet is extremely flexible, all it does is transmit energy and information. They have indeed made it or have it close to invulnerable at this point in time.

And it is indeed connected to almost everyone.

therefor almost everyone controls what it transmits.

Our state of mind will determine the outcome of the Internet not their intended purpose.

As is usually the case, those that attempt to create monsters usually find those same monsters are ultimately their own demise...

The Internet will free us all sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
if you want to argue about the internet start another thread. the answer to your question about backdoors within the system is absolutely yes, and with all your knowledge of the internet you should already have known the answer to this question. which makes the thread in its entirety completely unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think too that the internet will free us once. But the other thing that you said ... I think about that that webbot for example isn´t affected by our mind but by the hands that type on the keyboard and that are afected by our subconsciousness.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

if you want to argue about the internet start another thread. the answer to your question about backdoors within the system is absolutely yes, and with all your knowledge of the internet you should already have known the answer to this question. which makes the thread in its entirety completely unnecessary.

Thanks for saying it a repaired my mistake guys, sorry.

+ thanks for the flag and star from you guys. Its actually my first.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
our thoughts become manifested, typing on a keyboard is an expression of thought needs and desires. communication expresses consciousness even if its on a keyboard.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think the internet is one of the greatest inventions ever made and not a conspiracy. I always loved to read and I still go to the libraries and bookstores but there is so much information out there that I could never buy all of it or even check it out so I go online. If they want to spy on my computer, well they will find I am quite boring and I have no life outside of work

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was thinking about the internet like everyone else until I joined into the AboveNetwork bunch of Conspiracy theoretists and then it stoke me ... the whole web is in fact a troyan horse ... a place where they can keep a close look on everybody like conspiracy nuts like you and me, without paying so much taxpayer money on physical surveiliance.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Internet is jackpot for learning

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
For example ... today many people live by the means of surfing on the web or living a so-called VirtualLife, posting your ideas and and exposing your mind on it in the process giving endless amounts of informations to the monster that is hidden in Ft. Meade in Marryland and that is, after my memory from a magazine, consuming 66 percents of the Marrylands states energy supply.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if they were to ever judge the masses they could simply look at their lifetime internet history. i don't think mines any out of the ordinary but i'm sure i wouldn't want the world to see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Internet is jackpot for learning

Yes it is and more. Like Mopusvindictus said. They gave us a weapon against them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join