It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh! So u think u can do it better? What will u do if u were god

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of threads complaining about God and at some point is enought.

When something is fine is all in "I did it" but when something goes wrong is all "Why do you did this to me God? Why?"

Where are such a crybabys because things doesnt work as it should and is always easy to blame others for our mistakes specially to God and is not fair (i mean come on poor God he should already shoot himself with so many complains)

So you think you have a better way of doing the things??????? Bring it on show your perfect will to the universe

Im sure a lot of ATS users had long time thinking how to solve the puzzle...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

S & F

I, too, am tired of people blaming God.

But I am feeling a little uncertain as to what is 'God'.

I cannot reconcile the Old Testament torture scenes with the New Testament of the Bible, although I do know that we have Jesus to thank for the change.

But, having said that, I do not trust the Bible because it was written by too many people, and interpreted by too many others.

I do not trust any church for the same reason.

Jesus introduced new rules and if we all followed them we would live in a peaceful world.

But, I agree, do not blame someone you don't even believe in for your woes.

A lot of people say "Thank God" when they don't even believe in the concept of God. And also blame Him.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well God gave us free will. And and God made that a promise. That makes God a observer of our actions. That means God ain't doing anything but we are.

We all have the ability to do good things all the time. That is a choice we have. But that is not always the choice that we make. Its as easy as that.

We blame God for our bad choices and mistakes. But he has nothing to do with our choices. They are our own.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I also feel like with all the information or better say "desinformation" about God is hard to make yourself a picture without getting blurry.

But then in my case is when a look at creation like nature such full of perfection, of balance, of armony and is when i think great is God beyond all that culture as been trying to teach us. As i see it our biggest sin and original sin will always be "doubt" because is this need to a trying to answer everything make us fail most of the times when we believe we have reach the truth.

Nature doesn't question just trust and thats why is so efficient.

I think trying to understand is important but sometimes is more important to trust in this bigger force that we call God just like nature does.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

i think i couldn't explain that any better than that!!!

And is because of this need to blame God for our mistakes that has making us always question about wheater is god exist or dont and what is "his will" the main problem in history that has created so many wars and so many pain...
The sad thins is that having this observer God is not enought for mankind, we still need a good that participate cause he has to be our personal toy

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Using my perfect ability to judge character (God can, after all) I'd pick out a few thousand of the best people on Earth. They'd be educated, informed, emotionally balanced, kind, considerate and look good and be able to breakdance and kick ass (cool mofos). Because of all these qualities they'd be neutral guys.

Now I'd give them the power to do miracles on a decent scale. I'd send them forth to go and bring a little sunshine into the lives of those that deserve it. A smile at the right time can be as important as anything...they'd know when to help and what to do. Their power would remain secret from people. In essence they'd be spreading happiness, saving lives and breakdancing across the world.

All this would make the world a kinder, fairer (it ain't fair at all!) and happier place to live on. Meanwhile, God can keep an eye on the guys and get on with whatever is currently preventing any intercession to stop life being unfair and #ty to so many people the world over. Sounds like a plan

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I am happy to follow Kdinks as god...Consider me your first acolyte.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

With my very limited knowledge of the spiritual affairs and things that concern the soul, if I were God, I would not have created humans in the first placing knowing the sorrow they would bring and the suffering the poor majority will experience.

But I really don't know so many things, maybe they've allowed this to go on for long waiting for someone to rise up amidst the chaos or to waiting for someone or a group that can realize their full potential given all the hardships of living the right way.

Humanity - a method for filtering souls, where the worthy ones are destined to be caretakers of the Universe.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Please OP don't make a thread like this. These people are not gods or never will be God, you're just going to conjur up in them more sense of pride that would push them further away.

These souls don't see all the hidden rebellions and things in mans hearts, nor do they realize the workings of grace and perfect timing that the Lord has.

Justice and love come from th creator, it's the only reason we have it, and to think we can have it and he is devoid of it is foolish.

peace.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it's a perfectly fair post

hate me if you want OP but I would make myself known on some scale...too many mystical things and self-fulfilling prophecy...

so yeah I would show myself..tell people to relax

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I know what I wouldn't do- I wouldn't give my creations free will and then expect them not to use it because that would be stoopid ::bnghd: and would just create more work for myself like having to conjure up epic floods and get all angry and stuff, would save myself the hassle and just skip the free will bit

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
this is kinda of a no brainer. i would stick to my word and the people that keep on keeping on with the 7 deadly sins would be toast. in which the average person would no longer have to worry about our leaders, as they would all be missing!
like i said(NO BRAINER)

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If I were God I would hold all the "holier than thou" people accountable for their sins first and cast them into a lake of fire.

And all those that like to cast the first stone; I would forsake them and let them revel in the misery they created for themselves.

And all that "forgivness" #t. No, you would be forced to live with your actions. Take responsibility and stop whining.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't make the whole god thing such a mystery.
As Kyo said i would show myself.
The other thing I would do is delete the parts in the bible that make me look like a schmuck....like the time he told a guy to kill his son to prove his loyalty.Or the time he treated a human being(job) like his toy that he played with for fun.Then theres the time he made Moses look like a bad ats member by talking to him and only him and sending him down the mountain to tell his story without proof.
Thats just for starters.
Cool idea for a thread.
I hope I haven't offended anybody...this is a touchy subject for some.
If I did I apologize.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

And what if people start to asking you for all kind of favors?

What if they want you to feed them, and you work for them, etc?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I'm not sure you'll appreciate this sentiment, but your avatar is a very attractive lady. Is she a Saint or someone famous? I can't read the name underneath and don't recognize her. Mighty good looking

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

They already ask me for favors if I am God

I tell them to make their own path

I am not upset that the Christian God doesn't answer every favor...in fact I think he shouldn't meddle at all

my goddess doesn't interfere with every action or day...it isn't a puppet show...she merely tells me what the rules are and when I ask she will show me if I have gone astray...when I do it is my job to get back on track...not hers

so no I wouldn't really help at all

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

but then they are going to start getting mad at you because you showed to them but you are not helping them and they are going to start looking for "others" gods to help them and they will start asking themselves if you are real or just an evil entity who is trying to make them believe that you are god...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Again...I laid down the rules...the miracle is n the world and bodies I created...then to assure they know that I am not messing around I prove it...now they know they can have everlasting life and love with me if they follow my rules...if they choose not to...oh well

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm getting involved in this one:shk:
The source of creation doesnt care...it doesnt require experience of life as Humans try to apply to it, other than the answers we provide it as a result of its infinity and it's perpetuation.

There is far more life on this planet, and exisitence throughout all the universes that don't care for these questions on the "God" we ask, that usually involve worship. Now these trees, animals, bugs, creatures, universes, gasses, minerals, rocks and plants etc all still exist quite harmoniusly without worshipping anything the way some humans do......and always have. Worshipping is a human requirement, not a "God requirement"

Perhaps if we focus on just being in the NOW and TODAY instead of asking IT/god our questions about your fear of future. Just live in the understanding that you are required, as is all life in order to perpetuate......thats all that is required of you, not squabling over what and how to worship....

So how would I do it if I were IT/God, well we are all kinda a little version of it, I wouldn't do anything differently, the system is perfect, perhaps I'd tweak our ego and emotions, because that's the only thing that seems to mess this lovely universal eco system up....

[edit on 15-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join