It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I astrally project through the Noosphere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am no expert in astral projection. I have done it several times but its always spontaneous. I cant choose to go when I want.

Several days ago I heard the noise in my head and felt the body vibrations. I instantly knew what this signified. These are the symptoms of astral projection and so I surrendered to them with no fear (essential or your bang right back in your body, Ive lost many a potential projection through fear).

I soon found myself floating in an area with many many voices. I could hear lots and lots of people thoughts all at once. There was also music and other noises.

The best way I can describe it is like being in the centre of a very busy cafe with a TV and background music on at the same time.

I head male and female voices/thoughts but no one person stood out over the others. Although there were many voices it was not deafening in the slightest, just lots of chatter.

Did I pass through the Noosphere I wonder?

en.wikipedia.org...

according to the thought of Vladimir Vernadsky and Teilhard de Chardin, denotes the "sphere of human thought
the noosphere is best described as a sort of 'collective consciousness' of human-beings. It emerges through and is constituted by the interaction of human minds. The noosphere has grown in step with the organization of the human mass in relation to itself as it populates the earth

The possible existance or emergence of this human collective consciousness is being researched within the Global Consciousness Project.

en.wikipedia.org...

Whilst I was in this field of thoughts violet orbs passed by with something in them but I dont know what. There was then a flash of very bright gold light and the AP progressed on from this thought sphere.

Has anyone else ever passed through a realm of mass human thoughts such as this?

Does anyone have any more information on what this noosphere is and what its future may be?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've left my body before. Like actually being sentient and outside of your body is a freaking trip. Being aware consciously I mean. And you're right about it happening outside of your control. It's difficult to explain. I don't think there is any explanation or theory that can make sense of it scientifically at this point. I feel your need to find an explanation for it seeing how freaking weird it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I've left my body before. Like actually being sentient and outside of your body is a freaking trip. Being aware consciously I mean. And you're right about it happening outside of your control. It's difficult to explain. I don't think there is any explanation or theory that can make sense of it scientifically at this point. I feel your need to find an explanation for it seeing how freaking weird it is.

Well it is freaking weird but the more it happens I just think its what has always been there. Other dimension have always been there but to us it is so weird. To have a more open mind helps greatly in the acceptance of these other worlds.

These voices seemed different though, as if I was passing through some collective human consciousness. Im sure something like a noosphere must exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I thought that I was interested in astral project, altered consciousness, etc but I was recently scared into realizing that all that is really alien and so strange to me that when the time comes to actually experience one of these, I panic. I can't handle it and I want return to normal, in my comfort zone. It's impossible for me to shake at the time. I think it's the ego fighting to stay in control. I wish I could beat it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
I thought that I was interested in astral project, altered consciousness, etc but I was recently scared into realizing that all that is really alien and so strange to me that when the time comes to actually experience one of these, I panic. I can't handle it and I want return to normal, in my comfort zone. It's impossible for me to shake at the time. I think it's the ego fighting to stay in control. I wish I could beat it.

Yes I know what you mean. Its so stacked against us to actually just let go and experience these altered states that we do often give up through fear. even this last time I describe in the OP after I left that noosphere realm a little bit of fear started to come in, I tryed my best to shut it off, I said to myself even if I now see an alien Im not going to get scared. In these realms I do feel I will be safe as long as I dont fear but it is the fear itself that often causes us harm mentally.

I too like you am really interested in other realities but they are so alien to us they do often cause panic.

Everytime I have let fear ruin a projection afterwards I am really annoyed with myself, because during a succesful one so much can be seen yet we allow fear to take these discoveries away from us. I think your right its the ego fighting to keep us in the dark and wishing to stay in control, very much so I think.

If at the time I felt the vibrations and heard the classic buzzing in my head I had given into fear, I would never have experienced that realm of collective thoughts and that was an amazing thing to experience, very different and really quite odd but now the fact Ive been there expands my understanding just that little bit more of what is possible.

Im not sure how to beat the fear, maybe its different for everyone but for me the realization that there is nothing to fear helps.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've never heard voices per say though I've been able to sense thoughts at times. But it's not quite like a sound for me though it sounds like it's that way for you. It is like another sort of world indeed, and an open mind does do wonders. I wonder if you are picking up on the collective unconscious mind. I will look into this theory some more.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

I've never heard voices per say though I've been able to sense thoughts at times. But it's not quite like a sound for me though it sounds like it's that way for you. It is like another sort of world indeed, and an open mind does do wonders. I wonder if you are picking up on the collective unconscious mind. I will look into this theory some more.

This is the first time Ive heard voices/many thoughts but I have heard music before. That time it sounded like lift music (background music in lift hotels) the music was so clear like it was being piped into my head and at the time I did think it may have been some manipulation but is that a thought too far??? You know a planted manipulation to hide whats really going on or to distract me in some way? It involved "the matrix" interviening in the path of those that AP . That was my friends theory , they are very open minded to the point even I go...ehy?? Their theory was so far out I think I will leave it at that. Sorry that theory does not help at all in fighting fear does it!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you for writing this! I had never heard of the noosphere before, but I'm going to look into and learn all I can... I'll start with your link.

The reason I'm so intrigued with your post is because there have been several times during my life that I experienced the many voices speaking all at once, just like you described. This usually happened just as I was waking up or just as I was dozing off. I don't think it ever happened during astral projection but other than that, our experiences sound the same. I never did understand why it happened but then I found out that my sis has experienced the same thing several times. I thought we were just weird, LOL! I'm glad to know this actually happens to other people! If it happens to me again, I'll pay more attention and see if I notice any other details.

Off to read about the noosphere! S&F!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
really cool post op! I had my first OOBE not too long ago, and i experienced the voices too. What i heard was basically a narrative of what was going on around me. I was out of my body, sitting next to my sleeping body, fully conscious, and a little girl came in the room and i thought to myself, "who is she?" and was immediately answered by someone, which i cant discern as male or female, that said "this used to be this girls room, it is just her energy imprint" - Then i felt totally comfortable. During this experience, i also saw another me! There were 3 of me in the room at the time, my astral body, my 3d body just lying there, and another astral body that seemed to want me to come explore. It was like it was my spiritual body that is always in that form came because i was having an OOBE. Maybe it was me from future? I dont know but this experience definately proved to me that there is life after death and that no one really dies.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To the above two post, I think you guys should practice concentrating and keeping aware of the voices if you notice them in the mornings or before bed. I think doing so might allow you to take your waking conscious and awareness into the realm these sounds originate. I think it's very important to remember not to concentrate "hard" as that will usually cause the sounds to gradually leave but you should relax and just listen and remain aware of them but don't try chasing them with your focus if you know what I mean..

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Take a peek at the Law of Time

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmm, I wonder if you could return wilfully to this place the next time you astral project yourself. Perhaps It could be a super fast way to communicate with others anywhere in the world, even in the most remote areas if you could isolate a particular voice.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irishwolf
Hmm, I wonder if you could return wilfully to this place the next time you astral project yourself. Perhaps It could be a super fast way to communicate with others anywhere in the world, even in the most remote areas if you could isolate a particular voice.

Sounds great if it were possible! yet I cant even control astral projection never mind link up with one of the voices, I think its a possibility though for sure. Kind of like telepathy OBE style. I do like the sound of that A LOT!! However wouldnt one of the other conscious voices also have to be aware they were in the noosphere and they could also link up for that to work?

Thanks for all the great replies, its always nice to know others have felt the same things. Makes me think Im less mad lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe my friend was wrong about the music being the matrix

www.astralvoyage.com...

This link talks about how as we AP we actually pick up radio waves.

Radio Waves

When I first heard music and voices while astral projecting, and within cord range activity (0-10 feet of my body) I thought I was perhaps reaching into the higher planes of the astral. I was wrong. What I was detecting was radio waves. I realized this when I recognized music that was played on local radio stations. The music I first heard was classical which is why I thought it might be higher planes, but when I heard pop songs, advertisements, and DJ's talking, I knew this was just regular radio frequencies. I even heard the time and was able to wake myself up and confirm that it was accurate. Once again, this points back to my topic on the "Filter Factor". So much is screened from our awareness while in the body. I have read, and have been recently told that "it's all about vibrations" and I'm thinking that is very true. Sounds, light, density, is all based on vibrations.

Well I had no idea we were able to pick up radio waves within the atmosphere. Just shows you how much interference there is floating around out there. Funny how he mentions classical music, I too heard this once and also thought it was the higher realms. However it was early on a Sunday morning and I guess I was picking up religious radio waves maybe? This is odd because it makes us sound like aerials.

new topics

top topics

join