It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with all of the military planes and helecopters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Alright, I was going to stay out of this but I decided when a select jerk krtwo decided to attack Jenny just for saying what she saw somewhere that I would at least speak up. I am her fiancée, and I first off readily admit there may have been some weird stuff about me she asked about before. I have been an inescapable nexus of weird sh*t my whe life. Trust me, I wish it weren't so.

Second off, yes I do work for a government contractor and yes I have been placed on a project related to something discovered by the us army. (At least that's who I believe who got to it first.)

Yes, millions of tons. That's not because there's some superheavy device though, but rather because there's an inconceivably large number of items found at the said excavation site. Most of this site is stil beyond access to my knowledge. As far as what's found, I've seen various things thus far but
y primary responsability so far has been on team building and language analysis. The writing is Interesting though because it almost seems a mix of various early civilization script, but what wee dated seems to point WAY before them, possibly as early as 50,000 bc.

I have no further answers but I do know the reasoning behind seperating the pieces was to allow various teams at various locations to obtain pertinent information about very specific items while at the seem time keeping the project highly compartmentalized.

If I manage to get any more I'll gladly share, but really, stop being d*cks to Jenny just because she was brave enough to speak up first. She didn't respond back here because she was a little offended by the instant critics here, so stop assuming the worst or either get yourself a Hobby.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I apologize for weird typing Above. I'm typing on an iPhone and aparrently ats, the iPhone, fat fingers, and staying up late don't mix well.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenixfyre

You have to ignore some people sadly their first response is to take jabs at people.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I live in Manteca California and i've recently had an experience hearing a jet or jets fly by along with a chopper at about 9am.

Now I don't hear that very often (jets anyway) so I looked outside and what do you know, it was overcast so I couldn't see what it was. Kinda odd to hear a fast jet (or jets) zoom by 3 times in less than 30 seconds around here.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
yeah Jenny just ignore the tards please for attacking you.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Continuing activity here in Wales.. its been a steady increase from the norm here for at least 2 months now, but last thursday was the most active yet, near constant roaring in the sky all day long..and even on a clear day i couldnt see anything apart from one or two scarily low flying ones..jets..the rest werent visible only extremely audible!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join