It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with all of the military planes and helecopters?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I probably shouldn't even post about this, but my fiance works with a government contractor and he was recently called in to look at something that was found in the middle east. It's an archeological artifact and it's HUGE and very very old...was carbon dated to 50,000 bc. anyway, the military is shipping parts of it all over the country for research. If anyone lives in near Savannah, they put out a false report of a generator being shipped to a base.. Yeah thats not it. we happened to stumble upon 3 military check points coming from ga to sc last night. all over the roads were black signs that said "psi".. some of you may know what that means. I'm almost 100% sure that this is what all this military stuff is. The item in question is VERY important and basically the military is upset that non-military people are getting a look at it like my fiance. The night stalkers are actually the ones guarding it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here in Wales we have an army base not far away where fighter planes and training/test runs are pretty normal day to day, BUT over the past few months, yes i have notice a drastic increase in planes of all kinds, and usually the ones you cant see anywhere in the sky even on a crystal clear day..so in reply to the orignal post yes i have noticed a vast increase in military aircraft in our skys (of course also with chemtrails) on this side of the 'pond'..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenny7777
I probably shouldn't even post about this, but my fiance works with a government contractor and he was recently called in to look at something that was found in the middle east. It's an archeological artifact and it's HUGE and very very old...was carbon dated to 50,000 bc. anyway, the military is shipping parts of it all over the country for research. If anyone lives in near Savannah, they put out a false report of a generator being shipped to a base.. Yeah thats not it. we happened to stumble upon 3 military check points coming from ga to sc last night. all over the roads were black signs that said "psi".. some of you may know what that means. I'm almost 100% sure that this is what all this military stuff is. The item in question is VERY important and basically the military is upset that non-military people are getting a look at it like my fiance. The night stalkers are actually the ones guarding it.

Could I get more details on it?

Is it machine like?

Was it made by intelligence?

Exactly what does it do?

How big is huge?

Is this classified?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The first thing he said when he saw it was that it was a "device"... The symbols on it match almost exactly with alchemical symbols like in the necronomicon and some others I can't really tell what they are. As far as size it's possibly millions of tons. When he saw it, it was considered confidential, now i'm not sure if it's classified yet. The Obama administration wants to keep it open to the public, but i have a feeling that the military is going to get their way and cover it up eventually so we can still ask questions with no official answers.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I have seen three in one day, and it's really getting to me. Has anyone seen more military vehicles than usual where they live?

If you have reservists or National Guard in your area (probable), then you could simply be seeing vehicles being moved around for training exercises. I would not worry too much about it, personally. Soldier's wife for a long time now, and no hint of anything "odd" happening. Most likely reservists training, or maybe troops getting ready to deploy. That can happen months before they actually go, and include a lot of vehicles, and even air support.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I saw 6 Coast Guard helicopters flying around about 5 miles west of DC yesterday.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I want to know more about this ^^^^^ its very possible

[edit on 13-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
military vehicles are pretty prevalent on the highways round these parts. I'm about 10-15 miles outside Ft. Knox on the outskirts of Louisville, KY. I see military convoys riding down Dixie Hwy and Interstates around Louisville pretty often, have since I can remember. But I have noticed military helicoters more often than usual. Just flying overhead from/towards the base. I was riding downtown to pay a speeding ticket and noticed a blackhawk circling an area of I-65 that caught me as rather peculiar.
Also noticed alot more C-130's leaving and flying into Louisville Intl Airport.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jenny7777

anything you want to share on this Jenny????????????

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Indeed. I would like to hear more about what they found as well. I wonder why they would split it up though instead of keep it together? Or perhaps split it up and then ship it to same place instead of to different places. Would make more sense to me if it was a device to study it in one place.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I hope everyone understands that I can't say too much about this, as far as I know their trying to keep this tightly under wraps.. they only found this about 3 weeks ago. The piece my fiance saw stands about 12 feet tall and 15 feet wide or so. It's made completely out of some kind of metal that they cant figure out what it is.. very flexible. There are pieces of it being shipped all across the country and it's being VERY heavily guarded.. Thats why there is a cover story of a generator being shipped to an army base.. The military is going along with it, and for some reason they need to be fully armed to ship a generator? I'll ask my fiance what further info I can give, I don't want to get him into trouble.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Uh huh.
That's the ticket....yeah, millions, yeah,millions of tons.
Come on, this plot line is straight out of 1958!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
sure, nothing like this could EVER be covered up right? I have better things to do than to make something up on some message board. What I know is what I was shown.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I used to live in Massachusetts, and I would never see any military vehicles in the sky at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Something big is going on.
Last night in Omaha I counted over a dozen C-17 class
and AF1 sized aircraft entering & leaving Offutt Air Force.

It was quite busy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

thanks for sharing more for those who are interested in hearing it i know i am

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it here too for discussion's sake.

I live in PA near a Naval base (supposed to be closed by 2011, but still operating normally at the moment) and starting around 2 weeks ago, I have heard loud planes day and night, constantly, at least once every 45 minutes or so. I have lived in this area for the past 14 years and have NEVER heard the amount of planes that I am hearing now. There is no commercial airports near here, so it isn't from that...it's really freaking me out. I'm going off to Aldi tomorrow to stock up on non-perishable food as I have a feeling (whether economic, or military) something big is going to happen soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hmmmm Jenny seems to have ...disappeared!
Maybe the NWO got her!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

If you check her past posts you can see that apparently a few weird things have happened to her fiancee in the past month or two.

Her story reminds me of a book called Genesis by Ken Shufeldt. You should check out they synopsis online and you will see a similarity.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

sure, nothing like this could EVER be covered up right? I have better things to do than to make something up on some message board. What I know is what I was shown.

Maybe she DOES have better things to do than make up things! Maybe that's why she isn't here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join