It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ladies and gents boys & girls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am a new member Race-Card-Carl. I decided to join this site so that I could provide many of its current users, whom I know are mostly white folks with an honest perspective from a black guy living in America under its many double, trible and quadruple standards as they relate to me and my so called people. I might educate some, enrage others and hopefully, inlighten many. So trust me on this one people, I will bring forth thoughts on race issues that your brain has never been exposed to. Why I call myself racecard carl? because that is my existance in this country. Racism affects me more that anything. It is at the root of all of African Americans issues IMHO. Coming soon. "The Principles of black folks psychology"

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by racecardcarl

Welcome.

Let the games begin.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well welcome to ATS friend.

Although you will find that ATS is full of different people from all walks of life and corners of the planet. We are not a predominantly white society, although there's no real way of knowing that since we don't keep that kind of info on hand.

But I look forward to your threads and discussing your interests.

If you have any questions let me know, I'll be happy to help

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello Race Card! Welcome to the site.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Welcome racecardcarl, I hope you bring some interesting non mainstream things to the table :-)
But I would agree with previous commets... there's no way you can know ATS is predominantley white. Unless of course you have made some sort of judgement based on stereotypes :-)
Sorry that sounds harsh, I don't mean it to be. Have a good time and don't dissapear like many others do.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Welcome to the Jungle. Fish.
Just joking about the fish part.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome racecardcarl,look forward to your posts , one thing I like about the web is it's anonimity, just be real
peace

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welcome, friend. I'm looking forward to your input on ATS.

link   
Hmmmm......double post. How does that happen? Oh, well.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by kyred]

link   
Yikes! Triple post. That really amuses and puzzles me.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by kyred]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ello, Ello, Ello, welcome aboard!

Peace & Love
Scoobz

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Sounds like you'll bring more to the table. Grab a beer, sit back,and enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the subjects you bring up. I will be looking forward for your next thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
race issue would dissapear the moment everyone stop talking about it thinking about it and looking for it. because its nothing more than perception error and to address it usually just fans the flame in my experience. everyone just needs to mix up so the racial differences dissapear altogather. being 'proud' of your skin color and minor generic differences is rather being short sighted. there are more important aspects of indivisual that should be cherished and nurtured.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS friend hope you have as much of a good time as I do.

[edit on 8/10/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Awesome, nice to see you here

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I really commend your efforts to try and abolish racism... good luck!

If obama, the civil rights movement, an abolitionist failed... then you will need as much luck as possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So Carl, you pull the race card on your first post. Just kidding.

I guess I'm different but I am proud of my German heritage and believe we would be happier if we embraced our differences instead of fought about them.

Glad to have you with us.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join