It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteers roll up sleeves for first swine flu jabs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Tests on healthy adults ages 18 to 64 will be followed by shots for volunteers older than 65 and children ages 6 months to 17 years.

Did that strike anyone else as odd? 6 month old volunteers?

Actually you raise a good point. I guess they were volunteered by their parents...

I am not going to get a swine flu vaccination. As for why, let me put it this way. I don't get the regular flu vaccine either.

Each year around 36,000 people die from the regular flu. The swime flu has killed something like 300 people in the last 6 months. At that rate it is set to kill 600 people in one year.

If I am not worried enough to get a vaccine that kills 36,000 people a year, why should I care about something that kills only 600 people a year?

What I want to know is, why is the media blowing up the swine flu to be the next plague when it is MUCH less dangerous than the regular flu?

Anyway, No shot for me!

EDIT: Changed 360,000 to 36,000.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I heard if you dont take the porky shot you will be labeled a terrorist, is this true

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Each year around 360,000 people die from the regular flu.

Show me where you come up with this #, because I question is't validity.

Maybe the statistic you were looking for is:
Aprox 36,000 people die annually from influenza in the United States:
Source:
www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
as much as this irritates the majority of us, we should still feel pity more than anything else. These people are so SCARED they will not even notice that they admittedly are posing as guinea pigs. I truly hope we are wrong about all of our theories and these people ending up being healthier than we are.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

You are correct. Forgive my error. 36,000 instead of 360,000. I just added an extra zero by mistake.Either way my opinion does not change. Regular flu is still far more dangerous than swine flu.

Why worry about swine flu to the point of tricking people into thinking that it is the next plague when in reality the regular flu which has been around much longer is much worse....?

I have not got the regular flu shot in years and I have not had the flu in years. I have no plan on getting a swine flu vaccine. That is not to say that it is bad to do so, just that if I a not worried about an illness that takes out 36,000 people each year, I see no reason for me to worry about one that is on route to kill just 600.

As for my info being... well you know the word you used... Perhaps now you see that it is not.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I like what Agent XO9 said about a serum that works initially being used. Of course if that's the case then I guess these initial "guinea pigs" will have the best of it. I think you're right. I don't think we'll see any complications at first to establish the trust in the drug. Then, mysteriously, during the mass elective immunization, some doses that were shipped to "here" and "there" will be found to be tainted, or whatever.

It would serve them best to gain trust with 2800 people and then 28 million would follow, instead of the other way around.

Another member said we're witnessing history boys and girls. How true that is! You can look back just 20 years ago until now and see how things have escalated against the normal citizen. It's gonna be really scary 20 years from now.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Its...the flu

Of course there is vaccinations due to come...and it will be as any other flu vaccines are today...optional.

I dont think I ever got one, although theoretically every year its suggested you get it. My opinion, the more you depend on these shots and such, the less your body learns how to naturally fight em off and you become dependent.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I just have a bad feeling about this. The day before the swine flu breakout in Mexico, I read a short lived and quickly forgotten CNN.com news article saying that a flu cocktail was stolen from a laboratory. I immediately thought of 12 Monkeys, or other infection movies, and that is why I remember the article.

I wish I still had that article. However, from my personal perspective I believe these two extra shots may very well be harmful, and if the virus were actually stolen, the vaccine may have nothing to do with the virus.

Release a virus, create a vaccine that actually creates a desired effect(s) (genetic, or otherwise), then push the vaccine with all your might onto the frightened populace. That is a standard means to achieve results in a short period of time. You NEED this vaccine, and we are more than prepared to administer it to you twice, so you can feel safe from this nasty disease.

I firmly recommend against the new flu shots, but with nothing more than conspiracy trends and a bad feeling, all I can rightfully recommend is to use your best judgment.

Be safe, remain calm, and be smart.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My friend came up with the perfect solution...
Give the shots to the PIGS...
HA HA HA HA HO HO Too Funny!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I would hate to be one of these people. i certainly would.

however, I wish the best for them.. Nomatter how many times they "claim" they have tested these death injections, I mean vaccines, I won't be one rolling up my sleeves...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this stinks of a conspiracy. why are they testing it on healthy people when there are other people actually dieng from h1n1?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

there are other people actually dieng from h1n1?

Vaccines are usually a prevention measure and not a cure.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Found this:

Maybe the trial runs will just be placebos, but with a nano-RFID chip. Maybe the trials are to test the mind controlling ability of the nano-chip, then when the full vaccinations start, people will be injected with the real poison and the chip.

Then they kill two birds with one stone: 1) They can kill off many people with a toxic vaccine. 2) Those who don't die are chipped and can be controlled.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by flysse]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What will be interesting to note here is what happens after the initial group is done. There are many fields of employment that would make the vaccine mandatory given their scope of work and potential level of exposure. Health, education and the military come to mind as almost immediate areas whereby if you don't submit to the vaccine you may well find yourself out of a job or worse. Of course we all know how easy it is to find employment these days.

brill

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

I doubt any rfid has any "mind controlling" effect.

I am also not too sure how well they can be used to track people unless they use some form of receptor which they press against the skin to find out any info in the rfid.

The extension of radio frequencies in any rfid is proportional to the size of the antenna, and since rfids are very small the only way they can be effective to read their info is by pressing an rfid reader close to where the chip is and against the skin.

BTW, the syringes and needles used for vaccines are not big enough for them to put any rfid inside your skin as far as i know.

However, whatever claims they come up with for inserting rfids inside of people I certainly would not be puting any of these inside me either, just like I won't allow them to inject me with the death injections, I mean vaccines.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flysse

Dont you have a copy of what they are saying without that annoying music? Its hard to folllow what they are saying because of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The parents of the babies used as guinni pigs will never 4give themselves...how sad....I have grandchildren....I worry so much....tragic times we live in....

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by tamusan

Tests on healthy adults ages 18 to 64 will be followed by shots for volunteers older than 65 and children ages 6 months to 17 years.

Did that strike anyone else as odd? 6 month old volunteers?

Actually you raise a good point. I guess they were volunteered by their parents...

'volunteered' by their parents? bloody hell...thats just ignorance on steroids (not the post or poster) how the hell can someone be willingly volunteered by another? Its called coersed, forced, or any other similar word used to describe such a selfish thing

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Who says that the chip only uses radio waves, if it uses microwaves, then yes it can affect the mind. Research Montauk Project and HAARP.

These aren't the standard RFID chips you see that are the size of a grain of rice. These are nano-RFID chips. Barely visible with the naked eye.

As for the video. That's the only one I could find. Yes, the music is annoying.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A vaccine test, that opens up this wide spread of a magnitude result would not fail. these Volenteers will get the real deal on the shots. Though them slipping RFID chips in the shots is highly plausable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join