It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteers roll up sleeves for first swine flu jabs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I say the first volunteers should be the ones making and marketing the vaccine. Let them be the first to take it. Though, they would probably just inject themselves with some neutral plasma and make a big deal of showing how it's so safe that they are taking it first.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Many of the ideas i have on this vaccine have been posted such as a placebo for the volunteers, lack of deaths from the flu, people lining up like sheeple, and that its a form of mind control. Not mind control as you'd normally think but more along the lines of what flouride does to make you less aggressive and submissive.

What im most worried about is that later on in october or when ever the first round is, that people who dont get it will be labeled a threat and be blocked from going to most places or buildings. Sort of like if you dont have a vaccination card you cant enter gov buildings etc. This would force people to get it just so they could function in life.

Then of course theres the good old martial law forced vaccination of everyone but i dont think that would go too well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Any updates? Anyone with first hand information of someone who has received a H1N1 vaccine?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Vaccine Delay Expected

Found this article today. Sounds like they are going to be really short in the number of vaccines needed. It will be tough for people to be forced to receive a vaccine if they do not have a vaccine to give you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join