It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteers roll up sleeves for first swine flu jabs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Volunteers roll up sleeves for first swine flu jabs

www.msnbc.msn.com

Starting Monday, hundreds of volunteers nationwide will join the fast-track tests that must be completed before nationwide vaccine distribution can begin, probably in mid-October.

As many as 2,800 people are expected to participate in five initial trials of vaccines produced by two manufacturers, Sanofi Pasteur and CSL Biotherapies. Tests on healthy adults ages 18 to 64 will be followed by shots for volunteers older than 65 and children ages 6 months to 17 years.

The main aim of the trials is to to see how much vaccine it takes to elicit a strong immune system response to beat back the n
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
MODS please move if this should be in the swine flu section.

Since starting monday the first volunteers are going to be getting swine flu shots. I would like to know if there are any ATSers who are among the volunteers? Do you know anyone who is in this first group?

If anyone is or knows someone who is getting this shot from a volunteer stand point, please keep us updated with any problems or complications from this new vaccine.

If it turns out this vaccine is not entirely safe and people are getting sick or dying from it, we need to know. And this is the type of thing that might not get the coverage it deserves from MSM.

Good luck to any volunteers and keep us posted.

Thank You

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Tests on healthy adults ages 18 to 64 will be followed by shots for volunteers older than 65 and children ages 6 months to 17 years.

Did that strike anyone else as odd? 6 month old volunteers?

I'll roll up my sleeve for a bailout, but otherwise even after they deem it safe I will not let them jab me with their poisons.
edit for typo fix

[edit on 9-8-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Your witnessing history boys and girls. Pay close attention, cause many "predictions" will come to fruition over the next 6 months.

Guaranteed, just as it always has in the past, the complications of the vaccine will be hidden through misleading statistics. It will be pushed through these trials, and pushed on the entire population willingly, or by force if necessary. Then, we will have witnessed history.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Your witnessing history boys and girls. Pay close attention, cause many "predictions" will come to fruition over the next 6 months.

Guaranteed, just as it always has in the past, the complications of the vaccine will be hidden through misleading statistics. It will be pushed through these trials, and pushed on the entire population willingly, or by force if necessary. Then, we will have witnessed history.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by king9072]

This is why i created this thread. It would be nice to get some actual eye witness accounts of this vaccine in action from the people who are getting it or from those who have friends and/or family member who have received the vaccine.

Anyone with info starting on Monday, please report in this thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am interested having 3 kids myself and not trusting this vaccine let alone this swine flu and the fear mongering media i would like to know the results and or opinions of people getting this or thinking about it . As of right now you couldn't pay me to give this to my family i need to know more i just cant see how they can make a vaccine so quick when the media claims it keeps mutating in my opinion its just a bunch of BS and fear mongering by the media and the BS epidemic stuff doesn't scare me much most people i talk to tell me oh that swine flu thing its over right i just nod and think to myself is this really an epidemic or another piece to the puzzle? i mean people don't even seem to think to much about it is this really happening.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I dont think you will find many ATS"volunteers"about.Its also possible an authentic serum may be used initially to convince the public of its safety before breaking out the real goods.A possibility.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
People just lining up to have this "vaccine" pumped into their body. I don't know anyone in this "trial run" or whatever you want to call it but even if is deemed safe I won't be getting it for myself, my wife or daughter. This whole thing is WAY to fishy, imo. Also all this stuff I admit confuses me, I dont know what to be worried about more, the swine flu or the vaccine!

And like another guy said I doubt theres much people on ATS volunteering for this.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I seriously doubt that we'll hear about any adverse effects of this vaccine until it's way too late. They always find a way to keep the public unaware of these things.

I think AgentX09 may be right, they may use something else in the trials to gain our confidence, and hit us with the real thing come flu season.

I also don't think 2,800 people are enough to verify the safety of these vaccines.

I'm confused as to why they're testing this on Americans first, wouldn't it make more sense to test it in the areas that are actually having their flu season right now.

I know i won't be getting any vaccine, nor will my family none of us trust them. We never get the vaccine for the regular flu and everyone that i know that has ever gotten a flu vaccine always seems to get the flu.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It is suicide. Not only will their organs liquefy 2hrs after injection but their bodies will reduce by 40% in size then explode. If by some miracle you do not explode then I heard your tongue turns black and falls off. There is also confirmed rumors that one volunteer the day after the injection was found dead (he cut his own head off with a plastic lunch knife).

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

And like another guy said I doubt theres much people on ATS volunteering for this.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

I know, when the shtf ATS is over. There will be like 5 ATSers left who took the vaccine, the others will be dead. Score a victory for the NWO knock off all the conspiracy theorists in one blow.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I just hope that they dont need 2,800 body bags
And I cant believe that people are willing to be guinea pigs for this stuff too.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
I cant believe that people are willing to be guinea pigs for this stuff too.

I know that here in the UK there's a pharma-testing company called Medeval who pay big £££s in exchange for volunteering to take part in trials.

If there's a financial 'compensation' you can bet that there'll be plenty of folk who would willingly roll-up their sleeves....a big temptation for those in harsh economic straits

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
They are getting it because they aren't paranoid that the government is trying to kill them, sterilize them or render them brain dead.

I would get it, but I don't take any medications unless absolutely needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
[edit on 9-8-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A little over 1000 people are dead from this worldwide and they are gearing up to vaccinate everyone. This is ridiculous. 2800 sheep line up for this and there are plenty more where they came from.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Give me my PIG SHOT.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would volunteer! For reasons previously posted (aka I have an awful immune system).

I would volunteer. Did I miss the sign ups?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
or the "trial run", could be a placebo, so they can say.... "look! No harm done!", and then suck them in with the real shot after...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
or the "trial run", could be a placebo, so they can say.... "look! No harm done!", and then suck them in with the real shot after...

Unfortunately that seems likely...leading the sheep to slaughter by faking the results....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join